PDA

View Full Version : Unable to return to room with retinal scanner (not C4 related)

Turak64
12-09-2012, 01:05 PM
After you get the eye from the Doctor, how the hell do you get back to the room with the scanner?

I've tried going through the sewers to the room where he was (doing experiments on the walkers) but the door to the main area is now randomly locked. If I go via brick lane flats you end up stuck down a hole under the palace (should be a ladder?). Going via the front gates (in the sewers where you had assistance from the sniper) is now barred for some reason. Plus there is no way of getting out of the kitchens back to the main room?

Unless I'm missing something REALLY simple and being a massive idiot, I think my game is buggered! I'm over 12 hours in and REALLY don't want to start again.

Thanks

Simon

BraveNewWar
12-09-2012, 09:41 PM
I was initially confused at this part too. Go through the sewers to Palace Underground. The only unlocked path out of the experiment room will eventually lead to an area that has an open vent to crawl through.

Turak64
12-10-2012, 09:55 AM
I was initially confused at this part too. Go through the sewers to Palace Underground. The only unlocked path out of the experiment room will eventually lead to an area that has an open vent to crawl through.

I can't believe it was that easy! I feel like a right numpty now. Thanks so much for helping me out!

Turak64
12-10-2012, 10:30 AM
I don't believe it! I got killed just before I managed to escape from the palace! Now my mission items are in the palace underground but the sewer underground warp thing has been disabled? Back to square one... **** it