PDA

View Full Version : Need help on Wild Boar Hunt!!

jjuay26
12-09-2012, 11:29 AM
Guys,

I'm sorry this may sound epicly dumb but I honestly cant find any Wild Boars on the **** island!! I cant expand my ammo bag!! Any one can help me with this?:nonchalance:

AyathTheLoafer
12-09-2012, 11:37 AM
on the map you will see piggy signs. Ordinary pigs point one way and boars point the other way.

A good way to get them is to chase them and use your knife. Good with dogs, dingos, dragons, killer birds and other virmin

In fact the knife works on tigers, sharks, bears and leopards as well. Don't do it until you have three health bars. And it is best if you run them down. Don't wait for theim to attack you. You might like the element of first strike.

BrownCow69
12-09-2012, 11:38 AM
There are 4 near the cave, west and down the hill by the doc's house. Also look for pig like markers on the map, you'll see the difference between Pig and Boar. I believe that animals have a three game day cycle of respawn as well.

EL34
12-09-2012, 01:25 PM
If you look closely the Pigs look a bit different than the Boars on the big map
Make sure you go to the radio towers to expose the maps first

Later on, in order to get the best items, you will have to use a Bow to hunt a Blood Komono (that was fun), a rare Tiger and several other fun task with one of a kind animals
One Horned Buffalo, Undying Bear, Yellow neck Cassawary, etc

jjuay26
12-10-2012, 05:50 AM
omg i still cant find the wild boar to expand my ammo pouch! lol. I really cant tell the difference! i think i need a new specs!

christiandorau
12-10-2012, 06:25 AM
Boars can be found straight south of your starting position; however, it's quite a distance.
On the world map boars look like this (sorry for the crappy mini pic):
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/62/boarx.jpg/

jjuay26
12-10-2012, 04:15 PM
Thank people i finally found it!! great help from you guys!!