PDA

View Full Version : Game breaking bug! Can't finish the church/survival arena mission! HELP!

HeineyToucher
12-09-2012, 11:12 AM
So I was thoroughly enjoying ZombiU and then I died right after I finished the survival arena by accidentally hitting the gate button right after I'd gotten the assault rifle. Now when I'm supposed to escape to the safe house nothing happens... when I go back to where I died the music cues up and I can lower and raise the gate but nothing happens. It just continues to tell me that I'm supposed to go to the safe house. At the safe house I've walked around everywhere and nothing triggers it to see that I've made it to the safe house! This sucks! Please fix this, this is truly a game breaker and sadly I'm 12hrs into it!

BrickInTehWall
12-09-2012, 09:37 PM
Other people suffering this bug can be found in this thread: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/734498-Survive-Arena-Bug

This blows intensely. MAKE SURE you send a bug-report to Ubi, as detailed as you can make it. But yes, your save is ruined until they patch. Personally, I don't see a point playing again until it is patched. If you restart, there is a non-trivial chance you will die there or while picking up the medicine in the nursery, and that save will be ruined too.