PDA

View Full Version : Does UBI even read here??

WilderDK
12-07-2012, 10:42 PM
Title says it all

Beastt_MoFo
12-07-2012, 10:47 PM
i wouldn't say the developers do, only useless normal people like the moderators that have nothing to do with ubisoft other than keeping a watchfull eye on the forum. so were all wasting our time posting sh*t here

EvilPixieGrrr
12-07-2012, 10:48 PM
Yes, of course we do. If you haven't noticed, there are feedback threads in place to report the community's suggestions and I've replied to them actively informing members that the information is being reported to the team.

You can find the links here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/734051-Far-Cry-3-PC-Feedback-and-Support-Links

WilderDK
12-07-2012, 10:53 PM
Yes, of course we do. If you haven't noticed, there are feedback threads in place to report the community's suggestions and I've replied to them actively informing members that the information is being reported to the team.

You can find the links here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/734051-Far-Cry-3-PC-Feedback-and-Support-Links

Thx for respond :-) and good to know.

EvilPixieGrrr
12-07-2012, 10:55 PM
You're welcome. :)

Beastt_MoFo
12-07-2012, 10:55 PM

you are just a "US Forum Manager " a forum mod , not ubisoft employe that made the game.

EvilPixieGrrr
12-07-2012, 11:07 PM
I am a Ubisoft employee, and as such, I deserve a certain amount of respect as all of us do who are here to help advocate for you.

I take the feedback provided on these forums, and report it to the team. Daily. Yes, EVERY DAY. The team is comprised of many people, and the developers are some of those people. They see your comments, concerns, and suggestions.

Are you clear on this now?

Slider_SF
12-07-2012, 11:32 PM
If the devs feel that vehicles disrupt 'Teamplay', why not have a category for Custom Maps with Vehicles? Then anyone that agrees with Thier OPPINION can simply avoid that category! Going the route of censorship is completely absurd and defeats the purpose of including a custom level editor! They deliberately left the best aspects of thier single-player out of multiplay and map validation. How does that benefit anyone that bought the game for purely those elements? If anyone on the Dev Team disagreed with ths action, they should be promoted ;)

RamJETz
12-08-2012, 12:07 AM
I am a Ubisoft employee, and as such, I deserve a certain amount of respect as all of us do who are here to help advocate for you.

I take the feedback provided on these forums, and report it to the team. Daily. Yes, EVERY DAY. The team is comprised of many people, and the developers are some of those people. They see your comments, concerns, and suggestions.

Are you clear on this now?

Well then is good to see someone pipe up ! ... but I don't see a responses or acknowledgement in any shape or form from ANYONE involved with the creation of this game ( ie. Dev Team ) with regards to the now countless threads about the intrusive HUD & associated game message system.

Many well constructed and thoughtful requests and suggestions have been put forward by gamers that the helps, notifications, enemy tags etc. be made Optional as in toggle On / Off.

It is not unreasonable, so why is this continually being ignored ?

WilderDK
12-13-2012, 10:25 AM
So the read, but the sure not listen at all to people....the could be here 24/7/365 i could not care less, if the not are here for getting information what people want.......

AGAIN...

Wilder

MSV-Vextor
12-13-2012, 11:48 AM
Well then is good to see someone pipe up ! ... but I don't see a responses or acknowledgement in any shape or form from ANYONE involved with the creation of this game ( ie. Dev Team ) with regards to the now countless threads about the intrusive HUD & associated game message system.

Many well constructed and thoughtful requests and suggestions have been put forward by gamers that the helps, notifications, enemy tags etc. be made Optional as in toggle On / Off.

It is not unreasonable, so why is this continually being ignored ?

You are not being ignored. There are changes to the HUD forthcoming in a future patch. (We read everything on these boards, even though we might not always reply.)

you are just a "US Forum Manager " a forum mod , not ubisoft employe that made the game.

Oh I assure you, EvilPixieGrrr is very much a Ubisoft employee.