PDA

View Full Version : Customizing keyboard control forward bug

FCwak45
12-07-2012, 09:18 PM
I believe there is a bug when you customize the keyboard control for forward "W" to "Right Mouse Button".

Here are my findings:

1. I use Controls/Customize Controls/Move Forward
2. When I change from "W" to "Right Mouse Button", then I can walk forward (good), but cannot move forward in cars, motorcycles, and boats (bug).
3. When I change from "Right Mouse Button" to "W", then I can walk forward (good) and can also move forward in cars, motorcycles, and boats (good).

Please help.

CourierAl
12-07-2012, 09:54 PM
I have a similar issue in which I cannot change seats at all in vehicles due to me rebinding the "Crouch" key, rendering the turrets on some vehicles gimmicks. Wondering if they are fixing it in the next patch.

Off topic, but are you using a ball mouse?

EvilPixieGrrr
12-07-2012, 10:40 PM
Please contact Support (http://www.ubi.com/us/support/) about this, they can offer you some assistance with this.

I apologize for the inconvenience,

CourierAl
12-07-2012, 11:56 PM
I sent in a ticket, but I highly doubt they'd be able to fix a game issue like this. It's a patch or something that will fix this.

tHEuKER
12-08-2012, 09:19 AM
I believe there is a bug when you customize the keyboard control for forward "W" to "Right Mouse Button".

Here are my findings:

1. I use Controls/Customize Controls/Move Forward
2. When I change from "W" to "Right Mouse Button", then I can walk forward (good), but cannot move forward in cars, motorcycles, and boats (bug).
3. When I change from "Right Mouse Button" to "W", then I can walk forward (good) and can also move forward in cars, motorcycles, and boats (good).

Please help.
You're most probably changing the "on foot" controls and not the "on vehicle" ones.

I have a similar issue in which I cannot change seats at all in vehicles due to me rebinding the "Crouch" key, rendering the turrets on some vehicles gimmicks. Wondering if they are fixing it in the next patch.
Same for you.
Why would the crouch key interfere with changing seats in a vehicle?
It's two separate sets of controls, you know?

CourierAl
12-08-2012, 03:27 PM
Annnnnd fixed. Never even SAW that thing. Too caught up I guess :p

Thanks man.

tHEuKER
12-08-2012, 07:31 PM
Annnnnd fixed. Never even SAW that thing. Too caught up I guess :p

Thanks man.
No problem.
Glad to be of help.