PDA

View Full Version : 3 days after release, still have not gotten a Game Key in email or on Uplay account.

hectorbaboso
12-07-2012, 07:52 PM
Before you ask, I have tried going to ubisoft tech support but the question-asking system freezes up and doesn't work.

I pre-ordered the game on November 29th and it is now three days after release. the only email I got was this:

http://i49.tinypic.com/11wgb3r.png

And i looked at/highlighted everything, I could not find a download button OR CD key.

I also tried looking up my invoice to see a download button and I only see this:

http://i47.tinypic.com/2nbvekm.png

No download button in sight. Can you guys help me bump this or something so someone in power will see it?
This is an embarrassment to ubisoft's online store if they just flat out forgot to give me what I pre-ordered.

jimrawr
12-07-2012, 08:07 PM
Why not just run a chargeback on the credit card and get it somewhere more reliable? This way you can actually play the game

hectorbaboso
12-07-2012, 08:33 PM
Oh I forgot to mention I pre-ordered it with a AMD Never Settle promo code that I got with my 7850. If i had used my credit card I would totally follow your suggestion though. cheers!

RobPulsar
12-07-2012, 08:42 PM
Hi,

Sorry I can't help you as I am in exactly the same position as you. I am so disappointed in Ubisoft at the moment.

Cheers

Rob

RobPulsar
12-08-2012, 10:01 AM
hector,

Have you sent a support ticket to Ubisoft yet? I sent mine yesterday but as yet have had no response.

Does anyone know of a UK phone number where I can get live support?

Thanks

Rob

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
12-08-2012, 07:41 PM
Hi guys, please allow up to 48 hours for Technical Support to reply.

Rob, here is the UK telephone number 0871-664-1000

hectorbaboso
12-10-2012, 09:40 PM
I got a response from technical support on the phone. Apparently they're still waiting for digital river to give them more keycodes and it's a problem they can do nothing about. 6 days after release still haven't gotten anything.

Jasper902
12-10-2012, 11:39 PM
Still waiting on mine too. This is a really bad first experience with uplay.

DoomU
12-11-2012, 12:20 AM
I'm in the same boat. I have a thread on it here too. http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/736818-AMD-Promo-farcry-3-can-t-download-from-UbiSHOP

andy4theherd
12-11-2012, 03:35 PM
did any of you guys get activation codes in your email?

my brother used the AMD promo to order on Sunday. he received an email with an activation key but no download link and the game never appeared in Uplay. i let him use my download link assuming he would just need to enter his key during installation. he downloaded without any problems but it says his key is not valid...

Ubi fail

RobPulsar
12-11-2012, 08:55 PM
Hi guys, please allow up to 48 hours for Technical Support to reply.

Rob, here is the UK telephone number 0871-664-1000

Hi,

Thanks for the phone number. I still haven't heard anything from support (72 hours and counting) and will give them a call tomorrow if I still haven't had anything.

I must say that I am very disappointed with Ubisoft here. They could have very easily just posted a message or sent me an e-mail to explain the issue (if it is as hector says that they have run out of keys).

I'll let you guys know how I get on.

Cheers

Rob

JagdpantherX
12-11-2012, 10:15 PM
Now its a week after release and still no game. My confidence in Ubisoft's customer support and digital services is really taking a hit here.

EvilPixieGrrr
12-11-2012, 10:19 PM
Sorry to hear it. If you've contacted Support and there has been no response after 48 hours, please PM your ticket number and I'll see what I can do for you.

Thanks.