PDA

View Full Version : Here is a clan concept....

Sakerio
12-07-2012, 05:12 AM
How about one or two of you old-timers with all the skill start a clan for noobs? I'm lvl 50 and almost prestige but it took like 366 games of mediocre playing and luck to get there. I would love to have a tutor teach me some of the awesome tricks and skilled high point kills without getting my az kicked constantly. I mean it would only help the community and offer more challenge to the high level players right?

Kyphosian
12-07-2012, 07:00 AM
I actually did just that and I think my clan members really benefitted from my constant thrashings. We're only 3 members strong atm but if you're on ps3 you're welcome to join. Send me a message in-game or visit our clan page in the Assassin's Network: Gods of Deception

Kaiyoto
12-07-2012, 07:25 AM
We accept noobs. We just care about having decent people.

Sakerio
12-07-2012, 03:26 PM
I actually did just that and I think my clan members really benefitted from my constant thrashings. We're only 3 members strong atm but if you're on ps3 you're welcome to join. Send me a message in-game or visit our clan page in the Assassin's Network: Gods of Deception

Well I appreciate the replyI I will consider doing just that. Thank you:)

Moi-dix-Mois43
12-07-2012, 04:05 PM
I'm sure of lot of clans do that actually....though I'm not sure which ones brag about it as a perk much. I know Assassins of Fortitude does that, as does Abstergo Elite. I'm not sure about many others...

UnsparingWord
12-07-2012, 04:28 PM
I think of alot of clan do this, mine included. If you click with the other members in a clan, but your skill may not be up to par, alot of times they will take you in and train you. Yes, clans want skilled players in the game, but I know i'm not going to overlook an awesome person who gells well with everyone else in the clan. Skill can be learned.

guitargod33
12-07-2012, 05:15 PM
Yep. Skill is important for most clans if you're presenting yourself as an established player, but ANY clan would be remiss to ignore the chance to train up at least a couple of new players.

Moi-dix-Mois43
12-07-2012, 06:46 PM
Yes, clans want skilled players in the game, but I know i'm not going to overlook an awesome person who gells well with everyone else in the clan. Skill can be learned.

Well said.