PDA

View Full Version : Holy lag!

ThaFazz
12-07-2012, 04:03 AM
Has anybody else seen a spike in lag recently? The past few days for me it's been borderline unplayable. I'm hoping this is just a problem on my end.

Moi-dix-Mois43
12-07-2012, 04:11 PM
Same here. Grouped does not even work period. Right now, the servers are BARELY functioning. I tried playing a few matches with a friend, and man...dc, glitch, lag, glitch, no session in your preferred mode, frozen, kicked, glitched, dc, glitched, make into a round with 20 seconds left, and everyone gets dc for the rematch. I literally just gave up after 40 minutes of no matches.

guitargod33
12-07-2012, 05:18 PM
In general, no, but specifically last night around 11pm EST, things went terribly awry. I had to just shut off my xbox. Here's hoping we don't end up with a completely useless xp boost weekend.

Moi-dix-Mois43
12-07-2012, 06:45 PM
Yeah...but really? 40 minutes without a match? This could all so very easily be solved if we could just exit during the loading screen, where all the characters are showing? If we could do that, then the glitching wouldn't be a problem but...

lawliet250
12-07-2012, 07:55 PM
im getting stuck in the loading screen after im getting killed for like 20 seconds , i get dcn when i join a match, i get stuck with my friends in team modes cuz the match wont start even tho we are enough players, i swear to god can they fking fix this issue with matchmaking and lagg IM TIRED OF IT!!!!

guitargod33
12-07-2012, 08:17 PM
Yeah...but really? 40 minutes without a match? This could all so very easily be solved if we could just exit during the loading screen, where all the characters are showing? If we could do that, then the glitching wouldn't be a problem but...

yeah, that happens far too often. If I get tired of waiting I just pull up guide menu and go to xbox home, and load up the game again. Doesn't take too long, quickest solution I've found. Still, it shouldn't be happening like it does.

SeeknDestroy1318
12-07-2012, 09:01 PM
This has been an issue since ACB it's been 3 years now i think we can firmly agree Ubisoft doesn't know how to build a MP, look at GRFS and FC3 its even worse in FC3 right now.

G1ZMO_DRAG0N
12-07-2012, 09:17 PM
lock would not register at all in my assassinate games....idk why theres so many lag issues.

swiftavenger212
12-07-2012, 09:20 PM
There were 2 AA games yesterday with massive lag.

Game starts, I run to their base, i hear a gun shot but the person misses (as i see the animation end, and smoke coming out)..I run thru their zone (yet no artifact was stolen like really?), i end up going through a chasebreaker, 3 seconds later I get shot. Apparently, this shot was from 10 seconds, the one I thought she missed. I spawn with the artifact in my zone and I score (wow?). This game was full of lag, I ran back with an artifact stood in my zone for 30s before being shot, and the score did not count.