PDA

View Full Version : How to call the assassins for support in a fight

npatten
12-07-2012, 03:53 AM
Maybe it's a very silly question....Can anyone tell howI can call my assassins for support in a fight like it was being done in previous ACs! Thanks in advance!

cmrggamer
12-07-2012, 04:19 AM
Just press LB. When you hold it, it brings up the assassin recruits menu but when you just press and then release it should call your assassins.

ProdiGurl
12-07-2012, 12:59 PM
When I press the LB, it looks like only one Assassin comes to my aid ? (and I did not have any out on any missions at the time. all 6 were available).
One other thing, make sure that "Assassinate" is highlighted on that Recruit ability wheel thingy. Don't have it set on Lure or Ambush or whatever like I did.
It's great that they get XP when we use them for help and I really love those ability options!! Great thinking - I just hope we get more of a chance to use them in missions in future games. :)

psf22
12-07-2012, 02:24 PM
When I press the LB, it looks like only one Assassin comes to my aid ? (and I did not have any out on any missions at the time. all 6 were available).
One other thing, make sure that "Assassinate" is highlighted on that Recruit ability wheel thingy. Don't have it set on Lure or Ambush or whatever like I did.
It's great that they get XP when we use them for help and I really love those ability options!! Great thinking - I just hope we get more of a chance to use them in missions in future games. :)

Press LB again (and again) for more recruits

npatten
12-07-2012, 03:07 PM
I forgot to say I was on PS3...LB corresponds to what? Never mind, I will find now that I know it's one of the buttons!

cmrggamer
12-07-2012, 04:30 PM
Sorry, yes, to call more than one you have to keep tapping the button

I forgot to say I was on PS3...LB corresponds to what? Never mind, I will find now that I know it's one of the buttons!

Okay, so you know how controllers have four buttons at the top (like going downwards). It's the top left button (above the left trigger button). Does that make sense?