PDA

View Full Version : What Monkey Tested your games?

Corbett2007
12-06-2012, 03:35 AM
It took me a long time to figure out how to shoot a pistol at some barrels. After scouring the internet I was able to find a fix. But are you ****ing serious Ubisoft? Do you know that when you google Assassins Creed 3 Can't Shoot Barrels you get pages on pages of people having the same issue. Clearly you didn't take time in making this game. I'm starting to think refund.

promero14
12-06-2012, 03:42 AM
Huh??

Corbett2007
12-06-2012, 04:29 AM
In sequence 3 it asks you to shoot barrels to enter the fort to recover that chest. Of course there is no instruction on how to do that other than aiming with F. Which is cool... or poorly thought out if you don't understand sarcasm. Turns out you have to equip it as a tool and use Q to fire. Would of been nice if that had been mentioned at all. But no. Bad testing results in a lot of angry people trying to figure out the same issue.

https://www.google.com/search?q=assassins+creed+3+cant+shoot+barrels&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS502US502&sugexp=chrome,mod=16&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=assassins+creed+3+cant+shoot+barrels&hl=en&tbo=d&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS502US502&ei=vBDAULPBD4fpigLGjICIBQ&start=0&sa=N&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&fp=cb629d3c6571b600&bpcl=39650382&biw=944&bih=927

At least 3 pages of google results detailing the same issue. Of course these are just webpages linking to forums where more people have the same issue. Bad times. Angry people. Probably is reflected in all those negative reviews I saw.

So I ask the question again... Did a monkey test this game for you? Did you even have it tested? Because within the first 25 minutes I see evidence of a crappy game.

McJobless
12-06-2012, 05:59 AM
Did you even bother with thinking about using a controller? There's no problem when you use that.

CipollaCreed
12-06-2012, 12:11 PM
I could understand if you're whining about bugs and glitches, but when you cry about something that just you can't figure out yourself, it is not Ubisoft fault. Ubisoft has many faults about this game, but stop bit*hing around if you're not smart enough to understand game controls. F aim, Q shoot.

Pixel_Pile
12-06-2012, 12:17 PM
F aim, Q shoot didn't work for me...

You need to highlight one of the barrels (just like you highlight an NPC in the game), then press Q.
Aiming with F doesn't work if you are too far away (you need to be in range)

Seriously, very annoying that this isn't explained in the game

zelda.franco
12-06-2012, 01:39 PM
It took me a long time to figure out how to shoot a pistol at some barrels. After scouring the internet I was able to find a fix. But are you ****ing serious Ubisoft? Do you know that when you google Assassins Creed 3 Can't Shoot Barrels you get pages on pages of people having the same issue. Clearly you didn't take time in making this game. I'm starting to think refund.

In sequence 3 it asks you to shoot barrels to enter the fort to recover that chest. Of course there is no instruction on how to do that other than aiming with F. Which is cool... or poorly thought out if you don't understand sarcasm. Turns out you have to equip it as a tool and use Q to fire. Would of been nice if that had been mentioned at all. But no. Bad testing results in a lot of angry people trying to figure out the same issue.

https://www.google.com/search?q=assassins+creed+3+cant+shoot+barrels&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS502US502&sugexp=chrome,mod=16&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=assassins+creed+3+cant+shoot+barrels&hl=en&tbo=d&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS502US502&ei=vBDAULPBD4fpigLGjICIBQ&start=0&sa=N&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&fp=cb629d3c6571b600&bpcl=39650382&biw=944&bih=927

At least 3 pages of google results detailing the same issue. Of course these are just webpages linking to forums where more people have the same issue. Bad times. Angry people. Probably is reflected in all those negative reviews I saw.

So I ask the question again... Did a monkey test this game for you? Did you even have it tested? Because within the first 25 minutes I see evidence of a crappy game.

F aim, Q shoot didn't work for me...

You need to highlight one of the barrels (just like you highlight an NPC in the game), then press Q.
Aiming with F doesn't work if you are too far away (you need to be in range)

Seriously, very annoying that this isn't explained in the game

NOOBs DETECTED

I am sorry but I had to say it.

Pixel_Pile
12-06-2012, 01:40 PM
Stand up comedian detected... a bad one at best. I didn't laugh...