PDA

View Full Version : Dye's not changing during cinematics

AssassinVenice
12-06-2012, 03:33 AM
It really saddens and angers me to see that the Dye's don't change when switching to cinematics.
Ubi's excuse was that they "ran out of space." Couldn't they have released it in a patch, which will be taking space on the HDD and not on the Disc.
Or they could just use the low res ones, which will be just fine!
Please UBISOFT, fix it! ;)

ace3001
12-06-2012, 07:29 AM
I don't get this excuse either. For the PS3 version, they could've used the extra space on the BluRay, and for PC and Xbox 360, they could've added another DVD with the high-res textures and made it an optional install. There's always a solution.

Aphex_Tim
12-06-2012, 09:23 AM
I noticed the bottom half of Connor's robes does change. I changed the robes from blue to red and during cutscenes the bottom flaps were still red, just the top half went back to blue.
It doesn't make sense. :p

SevketErhat
12-06-2012, 09:29 AM
I hated that and sticked to the classic outfit to avoid getting annoyed a lot

Dangerzone50
12-06-2012, 09:34 AM
"Its because the cut scene connor is a higher poly and higher res model than the normal one, with better controls for facial animation... making a version like this for every costume and color was not possible, according to a recent interview. they admitted that they literally ran out of space on the disc"

once again the XBOX version of the game holds back the PS3 one... blame ubi for wanting every release of the game to be identical

Aphex_Tim
12-06-2012, 09:41 AM
shh.. my console-wars sense is tingling...

Dangerzone50
12-06-2012, 09:52 AM
oh im no fan boy for either side, i love my 360... and my PS3, lol

but i also think that some games (like AC) are held back on one format because they are trying to make a product that is multi-platform... and on a game like AC3 the shortcuts they took to save space are so blatantly obvious (then again, the draw-load distance sucks on both systems because the ps3 cant handle a long frame render like the 360 can)

and given the fact that PS3 always has some form of exclusive bonus that the 360 does not, its obvious that ubi has little love for MS as well