PDA

View Full Version : How does Prestige work?

VR Punk
12-06-2012, 12:50 AM
I just passed level 50. and I'm leveling up from 1 again, But it still says I'm 50. How does prestige work?

Tully__
12-06-2012, 01:15 PM
Which game?

RUND4S
12-06-2012, 05:40 PM
This is obviously Assassins Creed 3 ^^
See. Basicly every time you reach level 50 in Prestige-Mode, you get a Prestige-Star.
You have reached Level 50 and entered Prestige mode right now. you Level is now 1 again.
If you reach level 50 again, you get *1 and for the second time *2 and so on.
You unlock new Customize-Features for Characters and stuff like that, while leveling up.
Have fun with the Game =)

lGRETCHENl
12-09-2012, 01:14 AM
So, now that it told me I have earned a prestige star... I have to go through all 50 levels again before it actually shows the star? I'm not overly concerned about the prestiging, and it isn't my primary goal, (obliterating people who are running around while I'm being sneaky is), but I surprised myself by grinning today when it popped up a message at the end of a game saying that I earned a prestige star... I expected it to show up, or click on prestige to select the first prestige or something... but nothing happened, and I'm still something like 700K xp points from prestige 1. So am I just going to stay at level 50 forever? (I don't play as much as teenagers since I work full time and have many other responsibilities... so it'll be a while, I think.)

Tully__
12-09-2012, 08:53 AM
This is obviously Assassins Creed 3 ^^
AC3 is not the only game around with a prestige mode.