PDA

View Full Version : Decks

leonid1995927
12-05-2012, 11:46 PM
I'm posting this thread as a request for certain decks. To make it more interesting, we can discuss what you would like to see built here as well, in a practical meta sense- something you would actually want to play. (Or variations there-of)

Please do not post entire deck lists here. However, feel free to post links.

Garant.
I have yet to see a proper deck-list for Garant. My current train of thought is 4/3/3, which requires 6 stat points, similar to Xorm's 4/4/1. The question is which cards to use, and what ratios. So, I'm asking for someone more experienced for ideas.

Arianna.
Despite this being a meta-game deck, supposedly; I have yet to actually see a proper deck-list for this hero. I know she classically goes ?/6/0. I also know she would seem to be flexible in her builds, like Siegfried. EG, you may not want to use Fortunes, but you don't have to go ?/60, and the amount of Might varies.

Kelthor.
There is only 1 Kelthor deck available right now that I know of. ( It goes 4/2/1 )
However, I saw several successful decks that went 6/?1, using the increased Enrage for the boss units!

I would also like to see a deck that uses Lightning Speed, which lets a unit attack and move each turn, as this card works well with Double Attack and Charge, both of which Kelthor has. So... ?/3/1
It's a rare, so I only have 1 copy. I would like to see what others can do with it, though!

This is a discussion thread.

Pjovejas
12-06-2012, 06:52 AM
Garant: I think it should be at least 4/4/x. You need that fireball with garant too :)

Harmbringer
12-06-2012, 11:29 AM
Played some valid decks with Arianna for 6/6/0 & 6/6/1 also 4/6/0 & 4/6/1 works pretty good.
But Im still not stable with it, you can win against any deck, but it too often relates on 1st hand. Starting with too many high cost spells & t4 creatures will relate to auto lose.
Havent found the perfect ballance so far. Maybe 3/6/1 would be perfect to go, Ive to try it. But time is short anyway right now =(.

Harmbringer
12-06-2012, 11:39 AM
something like this:
http://www.mmdoc.net/show_deck/67/

Build in some traps! Id never use some of those cards, but if you would reduce corrcetly to 56 youll have a good deck!

michaszkoPL
12-06-2012, 12:06 PM
Ariana
Solid deck to play (3/6/0)
http://mmdoc.net/show_deck/68/

leonid1995927
12-06-2012, 06:57 PM
Kelthor.
There is only 1 Kelthor deck (http://www.mmdoc.net/show_deck/43/) available right now that I know of. It goes 4/2/1
However, I saw several successful decks that went 6/?1, using the increased Enrage for the boss units.

I would also like to see a deck that uses Lightning Speed, which lets a unit attack and move each turn, as this card works well with Double Attack and Charge, both of which Kelthor has. So ?/3/1
It's a rare, so I only have 1 copy. I would like to see what others can do with it, though.

leonid1995927
12-06-2012, 07:03 PM
Garant: I think it should be at least 4/4/x. You need that fireball with garant too :)

The thing with Fireball, is that it requires 4 Magic.

Now, Inferno has only 1 spell that requires 4 Magic. So you're only pumping points into it. It's also situational, with most decks taking only 2 copies or max 3.
However, if you pump those extra point(s) into Fortune instead, you get lots of options.

Having Town Portal and Broken Bridge (and campfires) in a deck that has Teleport (reach damage, dodging your own bridges) is game defining. My issue is finding the right cards and the balance between them to use this.

Garant starts with 2 Fortune and it's really silly to ignore that and pump Might and Magic... (Hehehe...get it?). That's why people pick Xorm over him. (among other things)

Pjovejas
12-07-2012, 06:46 AM
It could be a way with Garant, but if you try to use so many spells and fortunes (Town Portal, Bridge, Teleport, Camp fire; and of course >1 each) then wouldn't you get a situation when you'll lack creatures and simply loose because you wouldn't have them in proper time?

leonid1995927
12-07-2012, 09:40 AM
Haven't had that so far very often.

Besides, in a different situation I would have used Townportal.

I also have Campfires. (And due to lack of hero ability, I may as well start drawing earlier, seeing as 2 of my stat points need just 1 point in them which I can pump when I want to for immediate results)

PlaYzz
12-08-2012, 02:07 PM
I run a Garant deck 5/4/3 started a few weeks ago and it takes me to 3rd tier everyday, still need some pieces to complete this deck and to try other factions out properly.

I use 2 fireballs and a doombringer along with the bard.. Just some last ditch effort in case something goes wrong..

Im having problems against arianna control 3/6/0 and nergal creature though, haven't encountered much of haven faction..

I suggest trying to get some low cost draw cards like librarian and campfire to get your assault going, even when you get unlucky on opening hand/mulligan having doombringer/fireball.

Overall, its a quick way to farm gold up and raise your collection.

EtzelTheSlap
12-30-2012, 04:01 AM
Which cards would you recommend in a Yukiko deck?

dimkout
12-30-2012, 12:48 PM
I own a Ariana deck, currently my formation is 4/6/0 but im considering the 4/6/1 formation if i include the Shantiri Ruins fortune card, i dont have much experience cause im a new player (less than a week but managed to reach 870 ELO by watching some tutorials and taking opinions from some with ELO players) thats why i need more time to get it work proper.

Pokemon4ik_80
01-01-2013, 07:37 PM
i playing 2 weeks with Ariana deck and i think 4/6/1 is the best formation but i have lack of some important cards like Shadow Image and some else))) so now i am have ELO only 740
2 days ago i buy Sanctuary deck but its very weak. Maybe someone have ideas for this deck?