PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Select The Pistol?

Grizo406
12-05-2012, 04:59 AM
Please excuse my ignorance with this...

I'm at the start of Sequence 2, and trying to arm my character with his pistol to shoot the exploding barrel. I hit the R key and select the pistol, but when I go back to the game, all my character does is draw his sword!??!

How do I activate the pistol?

Thanks in advance for any/all help!

Bobz55
12-06-2012, 09:58 AM
press Q

McJobless
12-06-2012, 11:36 AM
I'd like to expand this, how do you get a second pistol? I've crafted the duel holsters, and in the homestead he has two pistols on his back, but everywhere else he only has one.

CipollaCreed
12-06-2012, 12:07 PM
I'd like to expand this, how do you get a second pistol? I've crafted the duel holsters, and in the homestead he has two pistols on his back, but everywhere else he only has one.

It's a bug, no matter what you do, everytime you equip two pistols and change area, you will find yourself with two different pistols or with a single pistol and the other holster empty. This bug and the convoy bug are the ones i hate mostly in this beautiful-but-ruined-by-bugs game.

Scystab
12-06-2012, 12:21 PM
notheryes, this bug is different for different pistols. The pitcairn (or whatever) will dissapair, while some other will change to another pistol.

McJobless
12-06-2012, 12:59 PM
Much appreciated. You'd think these kinds of things would have been fixed with the thanksgiving patch...

CipollaCreed
12-06-2012, 02:20 PM
Much appreciated. You'd think these kinds of things would have been fixed with the thanksgiving patch...

The thanksgiving patch haven't fixed anything at all.... I wonder what the hell is the use of that patch.

McJobless
12-06-2012, 11:02 PM
The thanksgiving patch haven't fixed anything at all.... I wonder what the hell is the use of that patch.
It was preloaded onto the PC versions, and the changelog was massive. Just think of how much more bad the game would have been to run if we didn't even get that...

Grizo406
12-06-2012, 11:26 PM
press Q

Thanks for the help, Dragonbladze!

Thought I'd tried all the keys, but I somehow missed the Q button, and I was pretty embarrassed by my oversight.

NightmareGK13
12-07-2012, 01:19 AM
having the same issue

im with the french flintlock, and the second one keeps changing to the pitcarin-putnam pistol

SirPops
12-17-2012, 04:17 PM
I press Q ... but nothing happens. What do I need to check? I have my pistol in the Holster, but Q does nothing. Can anyone help?