PDA

View Full Version : Season Pass DLC1

NightmareGK13
12-05-2012, 01:38 AM
So I bought the season pass just moments ago, i got the code to redeem it and so i did, but i didnt get anything to download xD

when is the release date for DLC1?

and shouldn't the code have at least unlocked some content?
like outfits for instances?

how does this thing work actually, kinda lost here :P

and the support thread isn't that helpful

WarlordSpinal
12-05-2012, 01:44 AM
Yeah, i'm confused as to how this is supposed to work.

Maybe they're still rolling the DLC out for the PC?

NightmareGK13
12-05-2012, 01:50 AM
dunno, but the download link they gave me (and i bet you as well if you bought it) is to a pdf called "AC3_SeasonPass_DeluxeEdition_Install_Guide_EN"

even so, i activated the code but i thought i'd be getting the first DLC
they say the first one will contain all content featured in the pre-orders or other versions of the game
(it better)

promero14
12-05-2012, 05:02 AM
Have you dont all naval missions? Mayan ruin is a naval mission. Go check your map.

sarmaxion
12-05-2012, 06:13 AM
I own Assassin's Creed 3 for PC standard edition and today I bought the season pass.I successfully redeemed a code in extras(in single player) and it said season pass unlocked.First DLC for the game Hidden Secrets suppose to be out today for season pass owners.Where do I download this DLC I mean additional content for PC?I checked in multiplayer and I DON'T HAVE 2 additional characters Redcoat and Sharpshooter which suppose to be part of Hidden Secrets DLC.

Bobz55
12-05-2012, 08:25 AM
You have to install it which i can't. When i clicked begin download they gave me a .txt file which said: "this is your game download" . i was like wtf. I tried redeeming the code and it worked but they said I had to install the DLC which I can't even download...

bolz87
12-05-2012, 11:08 AM
They are trolling us -.-'''''''''''''''''''''''''

k4IMEL
12-05-2012, 11:45 AM
I have same problem. I put the code and it's says something like it's now opened and next text was like "You have unlocked but you have download..." something like this. But where I can download that DLC? :/

sarmaxion
12-05-2012, 11:50 AM
Just want to add that after I redeemed the season pass code and got nothing unlocked,I tried to enter my main game code and redeem it and that unlocked everything including 2 multiplayer characters.

Dizlol
12-05-2012, 02:10 PM
They are trolling us -.-'''''''''''''''''''''''''
Definitly

CyBeR-Junky72
12-05-2012, 02:10 PM
Just want to add that after I redeemed the season pass code and got nothing unlocked,I tried to enter my main game code and redeem it and that unlocked everything including 2 multiplayer characters.

Yes you need to redeem all your keys you got with your game :confused:

NightmareGK13
12-05-2012, 04:15 PM
Yes you need to redeem all your keys you got with your game :confused:

when i tried to redeem my game code it says i lost connection to ubisoft servers... every single time, not once not twice, everytime i try to redeem my game activation code, bang, lost connection to ubisoft servers, or could not connect please check your connection (btw i have the freedom edition, only deluxe edition should use the code they were given to activate the game)

ShardofTruth
12-05-2012, 05:40 PM
I get disconnected in the singleplayer mode too every time I put in the code while in the multiplayer mode it just says the code is wrong.

Locopells
12-05-2012, 07:27 PM
Ditto.

NightmareGK13
12-05-2012, 10:37 PM
I get disconnected in the singleplayer mode too every time I put in the code while in the multiplayer mode it just says the code is wrong.

just tested and same thing happens to me on mp
singleplayer same thing as above

Reaver336
12-05-2012, 10:47 PM
me too

Blackwolfe5
12-05-2012, 11:50 PM
Same

VTurco
12-06-2012, 02:14 AM
same here...

NightmareGK13
12-06-2012, 02:42 AM
i went to the uplay shop, the DLC 1 is only availiable for pre order
it should be released on the 11th

as season pass owners, we will only have access to it on the 11th
deluxe edition owners should have immediate access

what i find awkward is that they did sent us the code already
and they do say season pass owners will have early access to them

• Get Early Access – Season Pass owners will get access to the first DLC one week before other gamers

im a season pass owners, its one week before the release so why doesn't it work?

so they contradict themselves
and confuse the living hell out of me

Bobz55
12-06-2012, 10:08 AM

I entered my game serial code and it said i got disconnected...

bolz87
12-06-2012, 11:05 AM
• Get Early Access – Season Pass owners will get access to the first DLC one week before other gamers

PPPPFFFFFFFF to the firse DLC CODE one weel before! BAH Another question is: why we have to download something, if all the contents of this DLC are already in the discs?? Maybe is Benedict Arnold mission??

Dizlol
12-06-2012, 12:18 PM
Still no news from Ubisoft themselves, anyone was able to get his hands on the file?

bolz87
12-06-2012, 12:38 PM
Still no news from Ubisoft themselves, anyone was able to get his hands on the file?
MAYBE i have it, i try to install the setup later this evening

jcgratila
12-06-2012, 01:43 PM
Same thing also happening for me on the PC.
Gets disconnected every time I enter my game serial to activate the season pass.

However, when I bought mine, I got a separate serial code on the order completion page.
I think that was for DLC1.
When I entered said code, it said the content is not installed on my machine and I should download it.
I hit OK then nothing happened.

-_-"

Pixel_Pile
12-06-2012, 02:06 PM
The info we get is bad (used to that, considering it is Ubipray...)

I don't think this is official DLC1 we are talking about (no mention on the official page).
Season Pass holders would be able to download all the special edition bonus content from all seperate "special editions"
The official DLC's will be coming later (and will most definately be announced first)

bolz87
12-06-2012, 02:53 PM
Ok maybe some good news from my friend ;)

IMPORTANT!! (write it like this, at least you read it: D) ... I called, responded Flavio, big guy: D told me that there have been virtually trouble inserting the DLC Ubisoft's servers, they think that between now and tomorrow can resolve, however, the download link will be put into the extras menu or may be sent by email to everyone

Intelstrangely
12-06-2012, 07:28 PM
hey mate

got the same problem as you bought a season pass entered the code but the game says DLC code activated but the DLC must be installed or something like that
got also a txt file download.txt i made a ticket and support told me after entering the code the game itsself should be updating but nothing happend
then again i replyed back that uplay did`nt updated the game and those lazy bastards are not responding anymore

NightmareGK13
12-07-2012, 12:33 AM
the ubisoft shop already announced it and says its ready for pre-order on the PC.

so it definitely should be working for us...

drewits
12-07-2012, 12:51 AM
i have the file just whenever i try to activate my season pass i get this bs reply of "you have been disconnected form ubisoft servers please try again"

NightmareGK13
12-07-2012, 01:26 AM
if they update the download link they better send me a new one, the one i have now expired already because i "downloaded" 5 times, although i only have 2 files (i did click the link 5 times tho)

jcgratila
12-07-2012, 02:25 AM
Was anyone even able to activate their Season Pass? :(
Did you use your game serial key?

NightmareGK13
12-07-2012, 02:42 AM
i used the serial they sent me when i purchased the season pass

jcgratila
12-07-2012, 03:39 AM
I did not get a separate serial key after I purchased.
But I got a serial key on the order completion page when I purchased, which I think is for DLC1.

The PDF file that I downloaded explicitly says, key-in the same serial key used to activate the game to activate Season Pass.
Which, obviously does not work. -_-"
*sigh*

NightmareGK13
12-07-2012, 03:40 AM
I did not get a separate serial key after I purchased.
But I got a serial key on the order completion page when I purchased, which I think is for DLC1.

The PDF file that I downloaded explicitly says, key-in the same serial key used to activate the game to activate Season Pass.
Which, obviously does not work. -_-"
*sigh*

that pdf is supposed to be for deluxe edition owners

jcgratila
12-07-2012, 03:51 AM
that pdf is supposed to be for deluxe edition owners

I own the Freedom Edition.
So did I buy the wrong season pass?! :S
Or were they supposed to send me a key?

Now that you mentioned it, the PDF file name says "DeluxeEdition". XD

This is the Season Pass I purchased: http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_IE/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.258658600/Assassins_Creed%C2%AE_III_-_Season_Pass.html

How did you get your Season Pass serial key btw?
Did they send you through email?
Because my purchase says "Boxed Shipment".

-_-"

NightmareGK13
12-07-2012, 03:57 AM
I own the Freedom Edition.
So did I buy the wrong season pass?! :S
Or were they supposed to send me a key?

Now that you mentioned it, the PDF file name says "DeluxeEdition". XD

This is the Season Pass I purchased: http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_IE/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.258658600/Assassins_Creed®_III_-_Season_Pass.html

How did you get your Season Pass serial key btw?
Did they send you through email?
Because my purchase says "Boxed Shipment".

-_-"

mine says boxed shipment too
i got it on the email and on the purchase history

and i also own the Freedom Edition

jcgratila
12-07-2012, 04:03 AM
mine says boxed shipment too
i got it on the email and on the purchase history

and i also own the Freedom Edition

Did you buy from the same one I purchased from?

NightmareGK13
12-07-2012, 04:15 AM
Did you buy from the same one I purchased from?

it's the only one on the shop so yep

Evers1338
12-07-2012, 04:24 AM
I have a simmilar issue. I purchased the Season Pass got my Key and activated it ingame as i was told to do. My Game told me that i have to restart so it can download the new Contant, so i did. but it didn't download anything, i have no new missions in the Singleplayer and also no new Characters in the Multiplayer. I guess there might be an issue with the seasonpass because i have no other idea what i could do. Tried now everything i could, reentering the Seasonpass and the Gamekey (ofc, both are in use), restarted the Uplay-Launcher (as admin and normal User), redownloaded the Game. Nothing helped...

jcgratila
12-07-2012, 04:27 AM
I have a simmilar issue. I purchased the Season Pass got my Key and activated it ingame as i was told to do. My Game told me that i have to restart so it can download the new Contant, so i did. but it didn't download anything, i have no new missions in the Singleplayer and also no new Characters in the Multiplayer. I guess there might be an issue with the seasonpass because i have no other idea what i could do. Tried now everything i could, reentering the Seasonpass and the Gamekey (ofc, both are in use), restarted the Uplay-Launcher (as admin and normal User), redownloaded the Game. Nothing helped...

Well, at least you got your Season Pass serial key! XD

Evers1338
12-07-2012, 04:30 AM
Yeah great :D I got the Key, i activated it and have nothing :D Don't know what is better, to still wait for the Key or to have the Key and nothing happens when yu activate it ^^

TheTrueNorth
12-07-2012, 05:02 AM
I bought the PC deluxe version about a week ago and completed the first DLC (which is basically all the pre-order stuff (already included in the deluxe version) packed into one disappointing bundle, thought it was going to be an expansion ). All you should have to do is redeem the codes, complete sequence 6 to unlock the costumes and launch the new missions (mayan ruins and ghost of war) via the usual harbormaster interface.

ltspook
12-07-2012, 12:35 PM
so now the quesyion is, how do we download the dlc1?

Mr_Shade
12-07-2012, 02:26 PM
Hi,

those who purchased the season pass / DLC via Ubishop - should be contacted shortly by them with a fix.

Please check your emails etc later.

Evers1338
12-07-2012, 03:18 PM
And those who didn't purchased the seasonpass via ubishop? what about them? will they get a fix too or do they have to live with the problem?

jcgratila
12-08-2012, 12:11 AM
Hi,

those who purchased the season pass / DLC via Ubishop - should be contacted shortly by them with a fix.

When? Still no email. :(

Dizlol
12-08-2012, 12:15 AM
When? Still no email. :(
Same

maxemoeller
12-08-2012, 12:50 AM
I did not purchase via uplay but via ubishop. Does support contact me as well then ?

NightmareGK13
12-08-2012, 01:45 AM
still no message

D51-ClaudioACSy
12-08-2012, 02:04 AM
Me neither :(

Bobz55
12-08-2012, 03:56 AM
Hi,

Nope didn't receive any email...

Zangetzu13
12-08-2012, 05:24 AM
Well I got mine from steam, entered the code they gave me in-game, restarted the game as it told me to do so, nothing happened. I checked my e-mail, I have nothing from ubisoft..

and here's what it says on my online receipt I received through e-mail from steam,

Dear zangetzu13,

Thank you for your recent purchase on Steam.

If you’re new to Steam, install the free Steam application now:

http://www.steampowered.com/getsteam

To play your new games, just launch the Steam application on your computer and log in using your Steam account name: zangetzu13. Your games will be available in Steam on the “Library” tab.

Any Downloadable Content (DLC) you've purchased is automatically downloaded and will be accessible from within the base game on Steam. To view your new DLC from within your Library, right-click on the base game and select “View Downloadable Content.”

This email message will serve as your receipt. You can also access your Purchase History online at any time.

Assassin's Creed III - Season Pass
29.99 USD

I also got disconnected when I tried putting my standard game access code and the season pass code. Says servers were not avaible and try again later..

drewits
12-08-2012, 05:49 AM
Well I got mine from steam, entered the code they gave me in-game, restarted the game as it told me to do so, nothing happened. I checked my e-mail, I have nothing from ubisoft..

and here's what it says on my online receipt I received through e-mail from steam,

Dear zangetzu13,

Thank you for your recent purchase on Steam.

If you’re new to Steam, install the free Steam application now:

http://www.steampowered.com/getsteam

To play your new games, just launch the Steam application on your computer and log in using your Steam account name: zangetzu13. Your games will be available in Steam on the “Library” tab.

Any Downloadable Content (DLC) you've purchased is automatically downloaded and will be accessible from within the base game on Steam. To view your new DLC from within your Library, right-click on the base game and select “View Downloadable Content.”

This email message will serve as your receipt. You can also access your Purchase History online at any time.

Assassin's Creed III - Season Pass
29.99 USD

I also got disconnected when I tried putting my standard game access code and the season pass code. Says servers were not avaible and try again later..
then you theoretically shouldnt have a problem, but id suggest goin into DLc section of your steam account and seeing if theres anything there to download

Pixel_Pile
12-08-2012, 09:55 AM
then you theoretically shouldnt have a problem, but id suggest goin into DLc section of your steam account and seeing if theres anything there to download

No, enter the code in the "Extra's" bit of the game menu.
Entering codes in Steam doesn't work because of UPray...

Same goes for FC3, you need to enter the codes while playing the game/in game

drewits
12-08-2012, 10:01 AM
No, enter the code in the "Extra's" bit of the game menu.
Entering codes in Steam doesn't work because of UPray...

Same goes for FC3, you need to enter the codes while playing the game/in game

he already entered the code he just now needs the dlc itself

Soilent82
12-08-2012, 05:02 PM
Also. Still no email. Ubisoft you can't be serious!

Hi,

Dizlol
12-08-2012, 05:38 PM
Also. Still no email. Ubisoft you can't be serious!
Yep same here, wondering if ANYONE got the mail...

ShardofTruth
12-08-2012, 05:58 PM
Yep same here, wondering if ANYONE got the mail...
I think drewits is the only one on the forums who got the email. I wonder why this is taking so long, it should be a very easy thing to do.

drewits
12-08-2012, 06:06 PM
I think drewits is the only one on the forums who got the email. I wonder why this is taking so long, it should be a very easy thing to do.

actaully no email for me either i had the correct download since release date i just messed up and wrote my serial key down wrong and spent days trying to figure out whats wronguntill i looked back at the order conformation email and saw i mixxed up two digits

ShardofTruth
12-08-2012, 07:06 PM
Did you still get this installation guide pdf or just the installer?

drewits
12-08-2012, 07:18 PM
Did you still get this installation guide pdf or just the installer?

got both but the instalation guide lies you use the serial key for the season pass not your cd key

NightmareGK13
12-08-2012, 07:45 PM
got both but the instalation guide lies you use the serial key for the season pass not your cd key

lucky you

still nothing here

drewits
12-08-2012, 07:48 PM
lucky you

still nothing here

yeah really lucky me it looks like im the only pc user on the forums with the dlc.... i now feel horrible about that fact....

NightmareGK13
12-08-2012, 07:50 PM
yeah really lucky me it looks like im the only pc user on the forums with the dlc.... i now feel horrible about that fact....

don't, it's not your fault.

i'm used to this sort of treatment for PC users

drewits
12-08-2012, 08:04 PM
don't, it's not your fault.

i'm used to this sort of treatment for PC users

ok i feel a bit better now

Soilent82
12-08-2012, 09:26 PM

drewits: did you got a serial for the season pass, or only for the dlc inside of the season pass?

drewits
12-08-2012, 09:35 PM
drewits: did you got a serial for the season pass, or only for the dlc inside of the season pass?
serial for the season pass

Blackwolfe5
12-08-2012, 09:37 PM
I did not purchase via uplay but via ubishop. Does support contact me as well then ?

Actually, clicking on the store via the uplay client basically opens a browser within uplay that sends you off to ubishop, so there is really no difference.

Dizlol
12-08-2012, 09:53 PM
No worry mate! ur also helping people on the forums! don't feel bad enjoy the game :)

Soilent82
12-08-2012, 10:48 PM
serial for the season pass

hmmmm. i didn't got any serial for the season pass itself....only the digi-rights-key for the DLC :(

ShardofTruth
12-08-2012, 10:51 PM
As I expected, something went horribly wrong with the some of our Season Pass orders but instead of sending the real thing to each customer Ubisoft plays the waiting game, probably till the 11th as I still haven't heard from someone who has actually received an email to solve this problem.

chantryBOOM
12-09-2012, 12:22 AM
Same problem here... (I'm playing AC3 on PC too)
Got a seasonpass-serialkey and entered it at "Extras > Redeem code". The game told me that the product got activated but nothing happened after that and I can't enter the seasonpass-serial again because it's already "in use" now.
When I try to enter my basic game-serial (not the one for the pass) I get disconnected... and the "Download"-Link in my Mail (which i got after purchasing the pass) only redirects me to a pdf-file with instructions on installing DLCs.
I wanted to access the "Extras > Additional content"-section in singleplayer-mode to see if the seasonpass is listed there somewhere but the button only links me to the Abstergo Store (https://ac3-pc.ubi.com/store).

I kinda feel bad for it but I have to admit that I'm glad that I'm not the only one with this problem... :(

chantryBOOM
12-09-2012, 12:39 AM
Okay, I just found a post about our problem in the german forum (http://forums-de.ubi.com/showthread.php/122738-Season-Pass-angek%C3%BCndigt/page15) where Logan_Bishop quotes a user (mikebergeron) who talked to the Ubisoft-support via phone:

Hello Everyone,

Just got off the phone with Ubisoft support.

BAD NEWS: PC Gamers are unfortunately getting the short end of the stick on this one. Season Pass holders will have to wait until the public release of the Hidden Secrets DLC pack for it to be available on PC. (Dec 11th)

GOOD NEWS: As soon as it is released, here's how to redeem and download the new content!!

1. In Single Player mode, go to EXTRA on main menu, and ADDITIONAL CONTENT on the next menu. You will be taken to a website where you can purchase the content, HOWEVER Season Pass holders will see the DLC pack listed as FREE!

2. Click, Download, Enjoy!

*** Before you start filling this thread with hatred towards Ubisoft, just remember that YOU ARE GETTING THE CONTENT!!! We PC users are used to getting releases later than consoles, so its nothing new... just be happy that it is in fact coming. You can wait a few more days.. there's PLENTY of content in the game to stave your hunger until the.

ShardofTruth
12-09-2012, 01:24 AM
The quote is from this thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/735088-Season-Pass-Hidden-Secrets-DLC-on-PC-GOOD-NEWS-AND-BAD-NEWS) an according to Black_Widow9 it's not officially annouced that Season Pass owerns have to wait til the 11th to get the content.

I think you may have misunderstood me. The "fact" that you will have to wait until the 11th is not Official at all. What is, is that they are contacting players who have received this error as quickly as possible. If you have not been contacted than you can try the link above. http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120411.419/images/smilies/wink.png
But because the same date was also posted by a mod on the French forums I seriously doubt that.

drewits
12-09-2012, 02:21 AM
Same problem here... (I'm playing AC3 on PC too)
Got a seasonpass-serialkey and entered it at "Extras > Redeem code". The game told me that the product got activated but nothing happened after that and I can't enter the seasonpass-serial again because it's already "in use" now.
When I try to enter my basic game-serial (not the one for the pass) I get disconnected... and the "Download"-Link in my Mail (which i got after purchasing the pass) only redirects me to a pdf-file with instructions on installing DLCs.
I wanted to access the "Extras > Additional content"-section in singleplayer-mode to see if the seasonpass is listed there somewhere but the button only links me to the Abstergo Store (https://ac3-pc.ubi.com/store).

I kinda feel bad for it but I have to admit that I'm glad that I'm not the only one with this problem... :(

ok you activated the season pass ergo you just need the download for DLC 1, your not supposed to enter the base game key that is for deluxe owners only, and you should have two download links one for the pass and one for DLC 1 but if you dont then thats your problem. and extras /additional content will always take you to ubistore/abstergo store

as for the quote you found im living proof that its false or at the least that the support guy was wrong as i have DLC 1 working and im a standard editon owner i just happened to get very lucky and get both the key and the correct download

chantryBOOM
12-09-2012, 12:02 PM
Thank you, drewits!
Now I know what's my problem (I don't have a Download-Link for the DLC as you said. Only the one for the pdf-file).

It's great that the DLC works for you :)
I wonder when Ubisoft will fix the problem so that other users can play it too...

DisturbedJim83
12-10-2012, 12:12 AM
Thank you, drewits!
Now I know what's my problem (I don't have a Download-Link for the DLC as you said. Only the one for the pdf-file).

It's great that the DLC works for you :)
I wonder when Ubisoft will fix the problem so that other users can play it too...

Thats the problem i have been having season pass was activated via the redeem code option in game the link emailed to me for DLC only gives me a PDF file intended for Digital Deluxe owners on how to install the game

chantryBOOM
12-10-2012, 10:26 AM
Hmm. I guess we have to wait until tomorrow...
They said that the DLC will be available for everyone on Dec 11th. I hope we will get the "real" link to the download then.

lehoon
12-10-2012, 02:36 PM
Thats the problem i have been having season pass was activated via the redeem code option in game the link emailed to me for DLC only gives me a PDF file intended for Digital Deluxe owners on how to install the game

Indeed *fingers crossed*

superb123
12-10-2012, 03:03 PM
Definitly

they stealing our money sex,***,spam etc etc

XZAROX
12-10-2012, 04:09 PM
Hi,

Still no E-Mails, not even in spam folder.

Grimlock76
12-10-2012, 05:33 PM
No email here, either.

Soilent82
12-10-2012, 06:37 PM
also no mail. :mad:

emmyrn
12-10-2012, 06:54 PM
I purchased the season pass through Steam the other day, as of today I can see Hidden Secrets in my DLC content on Steam, but there is no new content in the game. When I got the pass, I entered the code in redeem code area and it said to restart, and then zippo, nadda, nothing happened. I figured I would wait until today and it would be there but so far nothing at all new, nothing to download, and am very frustrated

dogamongkorn
12-10-2012, 07:27 PM
I purchased my Season Pass through Gamestop. A day or two after the game was released I installed the Season Pass Patch. When the DLC was released last week I did not get it (like everyone else). Last night on a whim, I reinstalled the "Season Pass DLC" patch that Gamestop sent me again. Started the game and BAM! All the DLC1 content is suddenly available!

If anyone has gotten a Season Pass patch or installer, try to reinstall it! I don't know about other methods of Season Pass purchase (Steam/Ubishop/etc), but this worked for me and I got mine through Gamestop. (Wonder how many more times I can say Gamestop).

icemancdb
12-10-2012, 10:12 PM
I purchased my Season Pass through Gamestop. A day or two after the game was released I installed the Season Pass Patch. When the DLC was released last week I did not get it (like everyone else). Last night on a whim, I reinstalled the "Season Pass DLC" patch that Gamestop sent me again. Started the game and BAM! All the DLC1 content is suddenly available!

If anyone has gotten a Season Pass patch or installer, try to reinstall it! I don't know about other methods of Season Pass purchase (Steam/Ubishop/etc), but this worked for me and I got mine through Gamestop. (Wonder how many more times I can say Gamestop).

i think most of us here wish we had some sort of install .exe file, instead we have usless pdf's and .txt files............

dogamongkorn
12-10-2012, 11:57 PM
i think most of us here wish we had some sort of install .exe file, instead we have usless pdf's and .txt files............

Yea, wasn't sure how other retailers were handling the Season Pass. Just wanted to share my luck and hope it helped others...

lehoon
12-11-2012, 09:03 AM
Just checked the Ubisoft shop order history and DLC1 still mentions download.txt.
Furthermore no email received and when I check the in-game Additional content menu it directs me to the shop where I can buy the Season Pass again :rolleyes:

Getting sick and tired of this.

Darktear.HexCom
12-11-2012, 09:32 AM
Hi, where can i find installer i bought season pass 1 week ago and nothing downloaded and i am sad that i threw money in trash cause i dont have The Hidden Secrets and Ubisoft support doesn't answering they i post reply 5 or 6 days ago and I'm sad of this admittance :(

chantryBOOM
12-11-2012, 10:36 AM
Hi, where can i find installer i bought season pass 1 week ago and nothing downloaded and i am sad that i threw money in trash cause i dont have The Hidden Secrets and Ubisoft support doesn't answering they i post reply 5 or 6 days ago and I'm sad of this admittance :(

We all have the same problem here. Only a few guys got the DLC yet...
Today's the releasedate of the DLC and we hope that we willl receive a Downloadlink via Mail. Until that we have to wait :/
Be patient and... yea, good luck :)

The DLC is still not working for me btw. No mail, no answer from the support, no update. I hope we will be able to play the additional contet some time today...

bolz87
12-11-2012, 12:40 PM
sabyarr you have a PM ;)

PS if you also want the DLC setup send me a PM

VBR_allysonflb1
12-11-2012, 01:06 PM
bolz87 i send to you a PM.

McSchlachti
12-11-2012, 01:18 PM
The file was deleted. :(

Decan.Dk
12-11-2012, 01:22 PM
Now its available for download at the http://shop.ubi.com
But for me, it wants me to pay one more time,
i already payed for season pass, now it wants me to pay again, even thou i log in and everything.

RexNovus
12-11-2012, 01:32 PM
Now its available for download at the http://shop.ubi.com
But for me, it wants me to pay one more time,
i already payed for season pass, now it wants me to pay again, even thou i log in and everything.

It's still a pre-order at my location (Netherlands), and it wants me to pay aswell even though I have the season pass. I just contacted my retailer, see if they know what must be done.

bolz87
12-11-2012, 01:34 PM
I have reupload it ;)

lehoon
12-11-2012, 01:34 PM
We all have the same problem here. Only a few guys got the DLC yet...
Today's the releasedate of the DLC and we hope that we willl receive a Downloadlink via Mail. Until that we have to wait :/
Be patient and... yea, good luck :)

The DLC is still not working for me btw. No mail, no answer from the support, no update. I hope we will be able to play the additional contet some time today...

What ticks me off the most is they first promise 1 week early access, then postpone it to the launch date and now even on launch date they haven't managed to get their act together. Sorry, but this has amateurism written all over is.

Only thing that works off course is cashing in the payments we all make.... :mad:

RexNovus
12-11-2012, 01:36 PM
What ticks me off the most is they first promise 1 week early access, then postpone it to the launch date and now even on launch date they haven't managed to get their act together. Sorry, but this has amateurism written all over is.

Only thing that works off course is cashing in the payments we all make.... :mad:

Amateurism? Ubisoft? That goes without saying, I'm afraid ^^,

lehoon
12-11-2012, 01:38 PM
;)

VBR_allysonflb1
12-11-2012, 01:39 PM
Thanks bolz87 worked perfect.

Anigmar
12-11-2012, 01:45 PM
Today, 11th I got a new mail from Ubi's support in Spain. Content is this:

"We're currently working on solving the issue with the DLC. According to the department assigned to this matter the problem should be solved during this week although no specific date has been confirmed. We're sorry for the inconvenience and ask you be patient while the problem is solved."

So basically nothing new. Funny thing is Ubi keeps selling the Season Pass even though they're aware of this problem. Now that today the DLC 1 is available to buy to everyone, do you think they'll be able to buy/download fine or will they face our same problem?

Decan.Dk
12-11-2012, 01:50 PM
I have reupload it ;)

Where is this file?
Tired of waiting for UBIsoft to do nothing.

icemancdb
12-11-2012, 02:02 PM
blank post

lehoon
12-11-2012, 02:08 PM
Me too *fingers crossed* :)

lehoon
12-11-2012, 02:20 PM
and WORKING!

Thanks bolz87 for doing Ubisoft's job.

bolz87
12-11-2012, 02:25 PM
No problem, just to let you know, this file is from a friend of mine who got the season pass right just yesterday and the DLC works for him :mad:

Anigmar
12-11-2012, 02:29 PM
No problem, just to let you know, this file is from a friend of mine who got the season pass right just yesterday and the DLC works for him :mad:

Careful guys, as much as Ubi's incompetence and lack of respect for us angers me they could ban your accounts. :(

Locopells
12-11-2012, 02:35 PM
Well it'll only work if you've paid for the season pass, so...

ConanUSF
12-11-2012, 02:46 PM
Bolz, Sent you a PM as well. Thanks for being helpful with the community here!

Pookiepooth
12-11-2012, 02:56 PM
Okay, so it's been a week since i sent a message to Ubi Support. Still no answer and still no installer. Somebody got any news from Ubi Support? I'm losing any hope i had left right now...

VBR_allysonflb1
12-11-2012, 02:58 PM
Pookie send a pm to bolz87 he have the installer and Works Perfert.

PashaXIII
12-11-2012, 03:04 PM
Worked great for me too! Thank you bolz87 once more! :)

PashaXIII
12-11-2012, 03:08 PM
Also maybe someone know how to get this:

"crafting blueprint for an upgraded Naval convoy, allowing for increased trade with overseas merchants. "

Is this crafting blueprint included into Season Pass?

lehoon
12-11-2012, 03:11 PM
Careful guys, as much as Ubi's incompetence and lack of respect for us angers me they could ban your accounts. :(

That would actually confirm someone from Ubisoft is ready these topics ;)

lehoon
12-11-2012, 03:13 PM
It seems to be online already.

Search kat.ph for assassins creed III DLC 1

ShardofTruth
12-11-2012, 03:14 PM
According to other topics some users are missing the background music when the DLC is installed (battle music for example), do you have these problems too?

machinista
12-11-2012, 03:16 PM
I don't have the Season Pass, so I went to buy the DLC today and it's not available on neither Steam nor the Ubi shop. Am I missing something or did the general release date get pushed back?

icemancdb
12-11-2012, 03:20 PM
working nicely Bolz, will update on battle music issue, with the pirate boarding axe and pirate flintlocks while wearing the colonial assassin kit no doubt...

No issues with music and save files experienced

Anigmar
12-11-2012, 03:50 PM
That would actually confirm someone from Ubisoft is ready these topics ;)

True, and at this point is quite clear they don't. They're too busy counting the money they got with this but didn't really earn. Man wished I could talk directly to the guy responsible for this... they hide behind support. Ok, that's it. They don't fix it by today 19:00 gmt I'm gonna blow all this on gaming sites. Let's see how they like being exposed.

Evers1338
12-11-2012, 03:58 PM
Seriously Ubisoft really messed up this Time. You buy a Seasonpass to get the DLC's a week earlier. You enter the Code and nothign happens. You contact the Support about it and what do they tell you? Nothing, they completle ignore you... (I contacted the Support a week ago now....). I payed money for getting the DLC's early and if this doesn't work because of some issues ok, i could live with it if they would explain what the issue is, but i can't live with beeing totally ignored...
I'm really thinking of contacting the BBB right now, false advertising + no explanation + totall ignoring in the supportsection. Don't know what else to do.

XZAROX
12-11-2012, 04:05 PM
Thanks a lot bolz87.

Decan.Dk
12-11-2012, 04:44 PM
The worlds smallest DLC to date, 2 missions with 15 min worth of playtime, stretched...

JazzCZ
12-11-2012, 05:46 PM
Bought season pass yesterday through my country retailer, activated the key, restarted the game and nothing!
I don't even have the outfits nor MP characters.

Fix it!

Saeuberer
12-11-2012, 06:26 PM
Exactly the same for me... I opened a ticket in the help center on 4th December and until now NO response...

Evers1338
12-11-2012, 06:32 PM
If i still don't get the DLC when its realesed today for everyone or atleast a respond from the support i will contact the BBB, i guess you guys should do the same when nothin ghappens today.

DisturbedJim83
12-11-2012, 06:38 PM
I will do likewise its 5:32pm here in the UK(GB) Still no reply despite my support ticket being issued on the 7th if this isnt resolved by midnight I'll be lodging complaints and starting court proceedings against Ubisoft as this is in no doubt a criminal offence to take our money and not provide us with the goods we have paid for

drewits
12-11-2012, 07:21 PM
Bolz87 what you did was risky and i applaud you for it, but its wrong, dont get me wrong im glad you helped out others buut its legally wrong, but thanks for doing what i couldn't and wouldn't

On other notes have fun with the DLC everyone

vladimir762
12-11-2012, 07:27 PM
how is it legaly wrong, when Ubi took our money for a service and have not provided the service? I will contact Steam for my money back for both the game and the season pass and contact the BBB and write a letter to every game website about this Bulls..t.

bolz87
12-11-2012, 08:00 PM
Bolz87 what you did was risky and i applaud you for it, but its wrong, dont get me wrong im glad you helped out others buut its legally wrong, but thanks for doing what i couldn't and wouldn't

On other notes have fun with the DLC everyone
Tecnically not, because you need also a Key that must be original :)

BerntBalchen
12-11-2012, 08:43 PM
Still no DLC1 in the mail. So do i have to start a **** ticket with support or do i have to kill someone. :)

schoolofmonkey
12-11-2012, 08:51 PM
I can't even play my old save game, its now telling me the required DLC is missing, this is the STEAM Version

STEAM are selling The Hidden Secrets pack but there is no DLC files that come with it.

EdocRed
12-11-2012, 09:25 PM
so where do i get the link for the dlc from? what do i tell GOOGLE to search for?!?

cant wait for the **** dlc... season pass and 1 week early... 30 bucks for nothing...

Anigmar
12-11-2012, 09:35 PM
Still no DLC1 in the mail. So do i have to start a **** ticket with support or do i have to kill someone. :)

This has gone from totally ridiculous to laughably stupid. Support sent me an e-mail this evening telling me (again) I'd get the instructions later today. 6 days of this. Support's been useless but nice, it's not their fault. My suggestion: yes, start a ticket being hard about this but avoiding harsh language. Ubi is the only culprit of this and it's to them that you must make all the demands. And if you can post the issue on gaming sites, do it. Ubi has to know unsatisfied customers are able to put them in the line of fire.

macidk
12-11-2012, 09:49 PM
Come on Ubisoft, you can't ignore us forever! We want that DLC now.

schoolofmonkey
12-11-2012, 09:50 PM
Support have been helpful, took about 5 days to get a response.

They did fix the issue of the DLC not being recognized on my account, but it introduced a new one of the game now working because of the DLC not being installed (STEAM version).
Support did get back to me within an hour when I told them that, and they have escalated it, so now its another waiting game.

Anigmar
12-11-2012, 10:21 PM
Support have been helpful, took about 5 days to get a response.

I didn't mean 'useless' as an insult, just that they can't fix the issue cause it's not their fault. They've been kind and escalated my issues. That's exactly why I said don't be harsh to them but direct the discontent at Ubi, Ubi's the one being unprofessional, not the support team. At least not in Spain, they've treated me fine.

Scratch2105
12-11-2012, 10:36 PM
My Ticket is from 12/05/12 and still no answer.
What should i say... I would get fired in my job for ignoring customers

icemancdb
12-11-2012, 11:01 PM
bolz87= connor/ezio/altair (assassin ideology)

ubi = templar

DisturbedJim83
12-12-2012, 12:35 AM
Support is useless I sent them all my details including my order number as proof I have a season pass all they had to do was cross reference that to find my account and email me the file then it would have been problem solved but no they stay silent totally silent failure to deliver a product that has been paid for by the agreed date is a violation of the contractual obligation they entered into with every customer when they took our money for a season pass the fact that some have not had trouble getting the DLC shows that Ubisoft is deliberatley withholding the DLC that we as paying customers are entitled to Black Widow is well aware of the numerous times posters have said Support is totally useless and what does he do direct us to support for a moderator he/she is not very good at listening

chantryBOOM
12-12-2012, 12:36 AM

ubi = templar

^this.

RexNovus
12-12-2012, 12:47 AM
I didn't mean 'useless' as an insult, just that they can't fix the issue cause it's not their fault. They've been kind and escalated my issues. That's exactly why I said don't be harsh to them but direct the discontent at Ubi, Ubi's the one being unprofessional, not the support team. At least not in Spain, they've treated me fine.

Perhaps you should mean it as an insult, because Support can do something about it. Upload the bloody setup file and many problems are solved, or am I missing something? Any decent support member would've taken matters into his or her own hand and uploaden the bloody file.
Still, you're right about whose to blame in the first place: Ubisoft. We should've seen this coming, really.. And yet we all stood in line and purchased the lovely DLC. Consumers (including me to an extent) are weak, unfortunately.

bolz87
12-12-2012, 01:32 AM

ubi = templar
AHAHHAAH in fact i'm ERUDITO :)

Darktear.HexCom
12-12-2012, 08:48 AM
Hi guys any news about technique how to download the DLC or i must still waiting? :(

Pixel_Pile
12-12-2012, 09:07 AM
Question I asked support: "Why do I have a Deluxe Edition + Season's Pass??? The 1st DLC is already in the Digi Deluxe (not the Mayan thingy though)???

Ubi Answer: "It is impossible to have both"

orly?!?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/Rrralph/Games/AC3Deluxeseasonpass.jpg

Anyway, I gave up communicating with UBIcrap (there I said it again...)

Decan.Dk
12-12-2012, 02:57 PM
And i thought Bioware and EA had the worlds worst community and support.
Sad to see UBISOFT turn cash greed.

And not to speak of 7$ for 1 Naval battle and 1 exploration map, with 15 min play time.

CobaltMK
12-12-2012, 03:38 PM
bolz87 is my hero!
Thank you very much! :D

bolz87
12-12-2012, 04:02 PM
guys, unfortunately I can not solve everything, ubi must contact us, now it's been a long time and still I don't see the installer! :mad::mad:

BerntBalchen
12-12-2012, 04:08 PM
You can be my hero too ;)

RexNovus
12-12-2012, 04:19 PM
And i thought Bioware and EA had the worlds worst community and support.
Sad to see UBISOFT turn cash greed.

And not to speak of 7$ for 1 Naval battle and 1 exploration map, with 15 min play time.

Bioware really showed it's true colours during the Mass Effect 3 debacle, we all knew EA was evil already (they killed my favourite franchise, Command and Conquer, among others) and the fact that Ubisoft never cared to fix the Brotherhood matchmaking and glitches aswell as never fixing/balancing Revelations, it's not a suprise we can count Ubisoft among the likes of Bioware and EA and Activision ^^, There's no passion, they are multi million corporations, instead of the "let's make a game in the basement" passion the first programmers had.

JazzCZ
12-12-2012, 05:14 PM
Still nothing lol.

jcgratila
12-13-2012, 07:56 AM
Based on what I see about the issue tied to the DLC (resetting game saves, not sure if there are others)...
Maybe Ubisoft is still testing their fix before they deliver it to us, PC players.
So in a way, maybe this is a good thing. We just have to wait.
But I also hope they release some official word or something that can make us feel at ease...

Darktear.HexCom
12-13-2012, 09:30 AM
Ubisoft, pleaaaaaase do something with that problem you fixing it more than 1 week is this possible? Only waiting and waiting i write to support and after 5 days i get e-mail with question that problem is fixed? When its not fixed please answer to this e-mail so good and then i can wait others 5 days. This admittance is very sad and i am angry that i spend money on season pass to get all the DLCs and its not working on PC? How is this possible? Company with thousands workers and players didnt get informations from support and must waiting to the date unknown :(

lehoon
12-13-2012, 02:08 PM
I asked the question why only a download.txt is offered instead the DLC.
The reply I got was that it's a known problem and they're fixing the problem.
No ETA yet.

Looks like we have to sit this one out.

Decan.Dk
12-13-2012, 02:15 PM
Or just download the setup file, its only 2 very short missions anyway. Not even worth 7 dollars.

bolz87
12-13-2012, 03:13 PM
Just received an email with apology and a voucher to enter after purchasing the DLC -.- NO WORDS

DisturbedJim83
12-13-2012, 03:23 PM
Just received an email with apology and a voucher to enter after purchasing the DLC -.- NO WORDS +1 same happened here 8 days after support ticket and 48hrs after the official release date apparently we are to be grateful for not being charged again for content we already paid for

lehoon
12-13-2012, 04:06 PM
Yep, same here.
@Bolz87, it's exactly the same file as before

Decan.Dk
12-13-2012, 04:27 PM
I just got a mail:

Dear customer,
Thank you for your purchase of Assassin's Creed® III - Season Pass on Uplay Shop. Due to technical difficulties we couldn't forward your download link for the Assassin's Creed® III - The Hidden Secrets Pack.
In order to allow you to access this content, here is a voucher allowing you to purchase again the Assassin's Creed® III - The Hidden Secrets Pack for free: PASSWORD
L (http://email.ubi.com/cgi-bin6/DM/t/hBOIB0Y1xWp0ctl0CxFdu0E8)INK
We deeply apologies for the inconvenience and wish you to enjoy your extra content.
Best regards,
The Uplay Shop team

Boemundus
12-13-2012, 04:47 PM
I wonder WHAT THE F....CK steam users are supposed to do.

Anigmar
12-13-2012, 06:12 PM
I just got a mail:

Same here. I followed the instructions and got a new code for the DLC and a valid download link. Now my doubt is: since I already entered a valid code, is this new one necessary? And also I'm afraid to install the DLC and screw the game's music. Any ideas?

Troutjerky101
12-13-2012, 06:18 PM
Im guessing they are giving you a free key basically just to get you the download.

Decan.Dk
12-13-2012, 07:08 PM
I did what they said, even thou i entered the old code, i also installed setup.exe from ubisoft after i installed the one from @Bolz87
There was no problems, same content.

bolz87
12-13-2012, 07:47 PM
Same here. I followed the instructions and got a new code for the DLC and a valid download link. Now my doubt is: since I already entered a valid code, is this new one necessary? And also I'm afraid to install the DLC and screw the game's music. Any ideas?
The new code it's not necessary, you can install the setup, for the audio bug i don't know sincerely i haven't had this one (but i have others problems :()

Local_404
12-13-2012, 07:49 PM
Open up your AC3 CD keys again. A new one for Assassins creed 3 Deluxe Edition should be there. Redeem it in game. If not just wait patiently. The first DLC isn't all that fun anyway.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2h743r8.png

Decan.Dk
12-13-2012, 08:52 PM
Open up your AC3 CD keys again. A new one for Assassins creed 3 Deluxe Edition should be there. Redeem it in game. If not just wait patiently. The first DLC isn't all that fun anyway.

I agree, its crap...

If the question about the sound is in the "Sink a secret", there is still no "battle" music, only a little at the start of the mission.

Boemundus
12-13-2012, 08:53 PM
What about Standard Edition + Season pass owners?

Decan.Dk
12-13-2012, 09:07 PM
What about Standard Edition + Season pass owners?

You should get a e-mail like the one i posted.

Darkereus
12-13-2012, 09:20 PM
I still can't solve the audio problem :( I've tried install the link I got from Bolz87 but it doesn't work. All background music in the whole game were gone except in a fight.

I'm playing standard edition+ season pass too, all the DLC work fine for me but no BGM at all

PhazeDelta1
12-13-2012, 10:01 PM
Where can I download the DLC? The Uplay store says I have to pay for it even though I already have the Season Pass.

BerntBalchen
12-13-2012, 10:35 PM
I got nothing yet. No mail, no answer on my ticket on support. Im close to just flush this game. *Move along, nothing to see here* like. I got the standard version on dvd and got the season pass through uPlay. I got the key for DLC1 and its been reedemed. But no file or link or anything. I dont care anymore......can someone please send me the exe or link????

VBR_allysonflb1
12-13-2012, 11:17 PM
Bernt

I send a private message, take a look

BerntBalchen
12-14-2012, 12:18 AM
Meeeeeerry xmas :)

amith196
12-14-2012, 11:54 AM
hey . i got a bit problem with AC 3 i unlocked ezio armer but i dont see it i nthe option nor in the houe plzz help and i got few more question to

Decan.Dk
12-14-2012, 12:46 PM
hey . i got a bit problem with AC 3 i unlocked ezio armer but i dont see it i nthe option nor in the houe plzz help and i got few more question to

Do you have the join or die edition?

alias7033
12-14-2012, 03:57 PM
Just received an email with apology and a voucher to enter after purchasing the DLC -.- NO WORDS

I bought the season's pass on uplay on the 7th of december, got the order confirmation and the pdf-file ; also the code for dlc-1. I did everything they said but still got nothing,no mail; just nothing. At bolz87, i pm you. I called the helpdesk in Belgium and also nothing. I find this really frustated. I just read the complete 18 pages of this thread and now i know that i'm not alone. I've got more answer from all of you then from ubisoft. Thanks to all. Now i only hope that i can get the dlc-1 somehow.

bolz87
12-14-2012, 06:50 PM
At bolz87, i pm you
You have a PM :)

jcgratila
12-17-2012, 12:27 AM
Still nothing. -_-"
Anyone got lucky yet, were contacted and given the DLC1 download link?

Teknykk
12-17-2012, 04:54 AM
I was contacted by support last night after submitting a ticket a day or so ago. He said the issue had been resolved for me, but when I checked my entire account I couldn't see any form of a link to the download, or even a promo-code to get it freely from the store that way, as others have apparently. I have updated my ticket, replying at their request if I didn't get the link...so hopefully I do, and if so I will let you know.

Black_Widow9
12-17-2012, 05:07 AM
I want to make sure that you are all contacting the Ubishop Support and not Ubisoft Support. The link for Ubishop Support is here- https://shop.ubi.com/store?Action=DisplayHelpPage&Locale=en_US&SiteID=ubina

jcgratila
12-18-2012, 03:51 AM
Yup. I logged a ticket through the Ubishop Support site.
I purchased my season pass on the 6th of December.
Submitted a ticket to support the next day.

It's now the 18th and I still got nothing. =/

War.Puppy
12-18-2012, 10:40 PM
Wow... Ubi's support is really dropping the ball on this. I sent in a ticket asking if there was anything I would need to do, or any email I'd be receiving, since I have the Digital Deluxe, and all I got was a form response:
"Thank you for contacting us. Are you still having the same issue at this time? The Ubisoft Servers were down for a few hours so that may have been causing the issue for you. See if this fixes the issue for you. Contact us back if you are still encountering this issue. "

Teknykk
12-19-2012, 05:11 AM
Aye, I continue to get some reject telling me that I've been sent the download link...when I know bloody-well that I haven't. Ubisoft isn't blocked in any way, even if it is I still get those emails which I can choose to unblock, and if they end up in junk mail I can still see them there. No other emails apart from this buffoon in support replying to my ticket have been seen in my email at all, and I'm still waiting to download the file.

I'm a patient person and often wait naturally for companies to fix the issues (which often occurs), but it's worn pretty thin now and support is just making me angry...how can something so simple as a download link be so difficult to get done? The shop order history "still" shows the "download.txt" file in the link when you go click the Begin Download button. It's utterly pathetic, and I'm frankly not interested in being treated like an idiot by some fool in support who can't read clear tickets and just repeats himself when he replies.

It's time they pull their heads out of their rear-ends, and got this done...we have paid for something many of us still don't have, and a line needs to be drawn with their excuses or blame-shifting.

Grifid71-HUN
12-19-2012, 02:44 PM
i'm not too angry...
I have a Freedom edition and season pass, but UBI not give me the buyed DLC, no problem.
All people who use pirate version happy, no idiot support, not wait 2-3-7-14 days one ****ing answer or download link, just use this **** game...FULL GAME......AND HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HOPE FIRED ALL SUPPORT WORKER!

bolz87
12-19-2012, 03:20 PM
Contact me via PM if you want some serious support for DLC1 ;)

sharkdrutt
12-19-2012, 03:22 PM
Ubisoft is preparing for the end of the world .... they left the building!!!

We are left alone!!!!

CarlosBalbi
12-19-2012, 07:21 PM
Ubisoft is preparing for the end of the world .... they left the building!!!

We are left alone!!!!

Be careful with the spoilers. Some people didn't finish the game yet. ;P

fq360
12-19-2012, 08:49 PM
i too bought the season pass for pc, it redeemed fine but got no download, when i got to content extras it just takes me to the abstergo store and wants me to pay the £3 fee. ive contacted ubisoft but they cannot provide any links to the dlc even though they can see my account has the season pass.
so now im stuck with no DLC and a season pass which is useless

CarlosBalbi
12-19-2012, 09:53 PM
I'm in the same boat as you. I can tell you they are stimulating the piracy, even if it is just to get the installation files they were supposed to provide us but don't.

bolz87
12-19-2012, 10:07 PM
Contact me via PM if you want some serious support for DLC1 ;)
UP

Grifid71-HUN
12-19-2012, 10:51 PM
UP

I paid for it. So I expect that he pocketed the money to give you paid for.
But if you want to help put up the download link to your profile. :D

But next year...maybe talk the lawyers...

fq360
12-19-2012, 11:07 PM
you have PM

chantryBOOM
12-20-2012, 09:10 PM
Finally got the link for the DLC... but after installing it my ingame-music is gone. Only the sounds and the voices work...
*crawls in a hole and gets comfortable*
*dies*

Tim_Skijwalker
12-20-2012, 11:58 PM
Finally got the link for the DLC... but after installing it my ingame-music is gone. Only the sounds and the voices work...

hahaha

same here.. I finally got the download link..
installed DLC.. super excited :rolleyes:

*starts playing...
no music

*crawls in a hole and gets comfortable*
*dies*

let's hope we get a fix soon -_-

Pixel_Pile
12-21-2012, 10:30 AM
I'm pretty disgusted about all this. Still no DECENT answer as to why I was even able to buy "digital deluxe" & "Season's pass" at all.

The answer was "You can not have both at the saem time"

Orly?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/Rrralph/Games/AC3Deluxeseasonpass.jpg

I recently bought my last UBIsoft games (AC3, FC3, Rocksmith, ANNO 2070 etc...)...

fq360
12-21-2012, 11:06 AM
I can see you also have Benedict Arnold dlc. I thought this was for ps3 only?
I have both digital deluxe and season pass but no Benedict Arnold dlc

Uzimaki-BE
01-08-2013, 09:02 PM
I still haven't recieved the download link for the DLC itself, but only the PDF file :/ And i bought the season pass at the second of januari :/

Tim_Skijwalker
01-08-2013, 09:06 PM
I still haven't recieved the download link for the DLC itself, but only the PDF file :/ And i bought the season pass at the second of januari :/
I'll send you a download link

look in your inbox on these forums ;D

Uzimaki-BE
01-09-2013, 06:19 AM
I'll send you a download link

look in your inbox on these forums ;D

Hey, thanks a lot! You just made my day :)

Tim_Skijwalker
01-09-2013, 11:59 AM
Hey, thanks a lot! You just made my day :)

have fun :D

mobiousblack
01-09-2013, 02:21 PM
So I finally finished assassins creed 3 yesterday and noticed I never got to play any of the dlc I supposedly own. When I right click on steam this is what I see.

http://i46.tinypic.com/hrmp1d.jpg

So what am I suppose to do to be able to play my DLC? Any help would greatly be appreciated. I read in previous posts that there was a download link im not sure how to get that.

Also I am curious as to why this is happening to begin with, why did ubisoft mess this whole thing up and are they planning to fix it?

Tim_Skijwalker
01-09-2013, 03:06 PM
So I finally finished assassins creed 3 yesterday and noticed I never got to play any of the dlc I supposedly own. When I right click on steam this is what I see.

http://i46.tinypic.com/hrmp1d.jpg

So what am I suppose to do to be able to play my DLC? Any help would greatly be appreciated. I read in previous posts that there was a download link im not sure how to get that.

Also I am curious as to why this is happening to begin with, why did ubisoft mess this whole thing up and are they planning to fix it?

Did you also enter the DLC code into steam?

if you want a download link because steam doesn't recognize your DLC you can send me a PM on this forum and I will send you a link

ragehu
01-09-2013, 09:43 PM
I have Deluxe Edition (downloaded by Uplay), and I found Hidden Secrets parts in my game
Some days ago I bought a Season Pass.
The code was successfully accepted.

But I can't find any downloadable content.
I would like to download The Battle Hardened Pack, but there is no any sign of it in the extras or anywhere else.

When I bought Season Pass I got only a code.
Is it all, or I have to download something?

How will it work?
Thanks!

Tim_Skijwalker
01-09-2013, 10:28 PM
I have Deluxe Edition (downloaded by Uplay), and I found Hidden Secrets parts in my game
Some days ago I bought a Season Pass.
The code was successfully accepted.

But I can't find any downloadable content.
I would like to download The Battle Hardened Pack, but there is no any sign of it in the extras or anywhere else.

When I bought Season Pass I got only a code.
Is it all, or I have to download something?

How will it work?
Thanks!

mmm,
it would be strange if you had the battle hardened pack because that one releases on January 15
as far as the first DLC goes, you say you already have the hidden secret stuff, as far as I know that is the only DLC that is out right now.
More DLC will be released later this year but it will be available to you since you bought the season pass.

If you don't have the Hidden Secrets DLC you need to download that. I will send you a download link if you want.

Hope that helps :cool:

ragehu
01-09-2013, 10:40 PM
Oh, only 15th of January?
That's ok then:)

I have Hidden Secrets DLC,at least I found parts of it :)
Thank you for your answer:)

Boemundus
01-10-2013, 12:53 AM
Oh, only 15th of January?
That's ok then:)

I have Hidden Secrets DLC,at least I found parts of it :)
Thank you for your answer:)

If you've got Hidden Secrets DLC you've also got missing music bug. Have fun with your silent game :P

Tim_Skijwalker
01-10-2013, 11:20 AM
If you've got Hidden Secrets DLC you've also got missing music bug. Have fun with your silent game :P

he has the deluxe edition so the music should be fine for him.
The deluxe edition had the DLC from the start and it seems that it works fine for them, if we copy some of the deluxe edition files it still does not work for us though.
deluxe edition is lucky in this case and should work properly. the ones that bought the season pass or DLC seperately are *inapproriate word* :p

Let's hope we get a patch soon

@ragehu
you should be fine but do check in-game. listen if you have music, if you don't ... well that sucks because the music is absolutely amazing and I would wait with playing if i were you until you have music. (until the game gets patched.. i hope soon)
(but you should be fine, we've had more people reporting in with a deluxe edition and they said that they didn't have this issue)

Apostol...
01-10-2013, 12:21 PM
Hi,

I purchased the Season Pass DLC recently, redeemed both keys and installed the DLC (22.3 Mb). But each time I start the game I receive same in-game pop-up messages that describe the DLCs' content and remind me to restart the game in order to activate it. They appear each time I start the game, but only if I'm on-line. If off-line, there are no such messages. But any way I am not sure if I have really activated the Season Pass DLC. Unfortunately, I can not check it in game, 'cause I am just at the third sequence.

I've reinstalled both the game and the Uplay Launcher, but the messages keep appearing.

What should I do then to get rid of this annoying trouble and verify if I have all the DLCs actived?

Tim_Skijwalker
01-10-2013, 01:02 PM
Hi,

I purchased the Season Pass DLC recently, redeemed both keys and installed the DLC (22.3 Mb). But each time I start the game I receive same in-game pop-up messages that describe the DLCs' content and remind me to restart the game in order to activate it. They appear each time I start the game, but only if I'm on-line. If off-line, there are no such messages. But any way I am not sure if I have really activated the Season Pass DLC. Unfortunately, I can not check it in game, 'cause I am just at the third sequence.

I've reinstalled both the game and the Uplay Launcher, but the messages keep appearing.

What should I do then to get rid of this annoying trouble and verify if I have all the DLCs actived?

To me this sounds like Something went wrong with verification of the DLC
I suggest you go in-game (Start Assassins creed 3) in the menu (maybe this has to be main menu) go to Extra.. and over there there should be the option to enter a key (I can;t give you the english translation cause its in dutch here.. so not sure what it sais) probably something along code activation.
Enter the key and wait until it says it verified your key(s)

If you already did this I suggest trying it again (maybe something went wrong)

If this doesn't work please let me know, I could look for something else that could help you
Good luck

Apostol...
01-10-2013, 01:36 PM
To me this sounds like Something went wrong with verification of the DLC
Enter the key and wait until it says it verified your key(s)

If you already did this I suggest trying it again (maybe something went wrong)

I've tried many times to enter the keys, but it says the both keys have already been redeemed. So I suppose I did redeem them.

By the way, after I had purchased the Season Pass (in a Russian on-line store), I received 2 keys - one was marked as a "registration key", another as an "activation key". Is it OK? I mean does everyone receive 2 keys?

Besides, I own the Freedom Edition, which already includes a key for 3 stuff from the latest Hidden Secrets DLC (lost Mayan ruins, an extra single-player mission and some stuff for multi-player game). So I redeemed the key from the Freedom Edition first, and then - the Season Pass keys. Could these keys from the F.Ed. and Se. Pass cause this problem? I mean some sort of double verification or something?

Tim_Skijwalker
01-10-2013, 04:29 PM
I've tried many times to enter the keys, but it says the both keys have already been redeemed. So I suppose I did redeem them.

By the way, after I had purchased the Season Pass (in a Russian on-line store), I received 2 keys - one was marked as a "registration key", another as an "activation key". Is it OK? I mean does everyone receive 2 keys?

Besides, I own the Freedom Edition, which already includes a key for 3 stuff from the latest Hidden Secrets DLC (lost Mayan ruins, an extra single-player mission and some stuff for multi-player game). So I redeemed the key from the Freedom Edition first, and then - the Season Pass keys. Could these keys from the F.Ed. and Se. Pass cause this problem? I mean some sort of double verification or something?

Do you live in russia?
if not, the 2nd pare of keys you got from a russian site might be for russian guys only <- this usually is the cas (Russia gets keys cheaper so those only work with a russian IP)
you would have to use a VPN to make it work but that is not really allowed by companies like Ubisoft.

MrBombastico
01-11-2013, 07:50 PM
Hi, i bought my season pass on the 31st of december and i still haven't got a download link for dlc1! :( All i've got is the download link for the PDF-install guide
Can someone help me??

Tim_Skijwalker
01-11-2013, 08:48 PM
Hi, i bought my season pass on the 31st of december and i still haven't got a download link for dlc1! :( All i've got is the download link for the PDF-install guide
Can someone help me??

link send/hope everything works
(also send a warning about the music bug)