PDA

View Full Version : Ok, they released the first DLC for Deluxe Edition, WHERE TO GET IT?!

Paul.GR
12-04-2012, 09:37 PM
I have the game pre-purchased from Steam, the digital deluxe edition a few days now.
I redeemed my Season Pass code in the game when i first launched it and played, now the new DLC is out for Deluxe Edition people and I cant find where to Download it!
Any ideas?

cmrggamer
12-04-2012, 10:16 PM
If you bought the Deluxe Edition for PC then the first DLC should already be in the game, so long as you downloaded it/installed it and put your activation code in the Extras options part of the main menu.

Blackwolfe5
12-04-2012, 10:28 PM
I did buy the season pass for AC3 and was to download the dlc from the store part of the uplay client. Clicked download, but nothing happened. Tried several more times, nothing. Finally I tried the download link in the mail, "You tried to download too many times". Anyway, have contacted both ubisoft and digital river in hopes of a solution.

Stiler
12-04-2012, 10:34 PM
You must put in your cd key through the in-game "extras" menu in the options. Even if you had to put it into uplay already you also have to do this.

Once you do so it should say it's unlocked "so and so" dlcs.

As far as the Benedict Arnold dlc goes that's the one you have to d/l outside the game IIRc, the other ones are redeemed through the in-game menu as I posted above.

Blackwolfe5
12-04-2012, 10:35 PM
Thats the one I cant get, I did enter the cd key but got a message that I had to download and install the dlc which didnt work because companies never learn that digital river is crap.

Midag0
12-04-2012, 10:43 PM
The first Season pass DLC was released on the 4th of DEC, I recieved an email saying it was available, first i tried to download fron the UBI interface and the download button didn't even work. I tried to download the dlc from the ubi store on the web, all i managed to dowload was text (This Is Your Download) I entered the key provided in the email. and it said to download. There must be a technical problem wwith this download. i have contacted ubi support but have so far had no reply.

ShardofTruth
12-04-2012, 11:04 PM
What interface? All I can download is the install guide which says I just have to input the code contrary to the game's message I have to download the DLC. I also still can't see which DLCs I already unlocked, why does uplay still lack this option?

Midag0
12-04-2012, 11:14 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/733730-Assassin-s-Creed-III-Hidden-Secrets-Pack-First-Downloadable-Content?p=8764494&posted=1#post8764494

This is what we are supposed to get. turns out that if ya ordered special editions and then bought the season pass we get ripped off on the first season pass dlc as we already own it what a lod of crap!!!!, by interface i mean the Uplay client through which you launch the game. if you press the store tab and then help, check order (enter order info) will display your season pass and at the bottom the dlc that is available. The downlod button don't seem to work.

AND UBISOFT, I GOT THE FREEDOM EDITION THEN I BOUGHT THE SEASON PASS JUST TO GET WHAT I ALREADY OWNED WTF?

ShardofTruth
12-04-2012, 11:20 PM
It's just the download button for the same install guide.
I guess because the first DLC will be regulary available in a week the DLC won't just patched on with an update like that was done with the past games, probably the installer will be sent via email instead. The question is why, why isn't there an option to download it at the shop?

sarmaxion
12-04-2012, 11:20 PM
And where to get it on PC?.I bought the season pass,entered the code in the extras,it unlocked season pass sucessfully,but where to get it?I checked in multiplayer I DON'T HAVE 2 additional charachters Redcoat and Sharpshooter which suppose to be part of this first Hidden secrets DLC.They should be there.

Midag0
12-04-2012, 11:24 PM
Spam the support team :)

Blackwolfe5
12-05-2012, 12:49 AM
Oh, I was able to download the file now.. oh yay, a pdf file saying "sorry, you will have to wait another week". Bleh..

WarlordSpinal
12-05-2012, 01:53 AM
Weird.

After redeeming my Season Pass. I thought i should try and redeem the Deluxe Edition in-game (SInce i already redeemed it at launch when i first booted the game via Steam).

After redeeming the Deluxe Edition key through the in-game extras menu; i was told that i unlocked all of the relevant content (Mayan Ruins, Colonial Assassin outfit etc...).

Gonna see if it unlocked anything now.

EDIT: I can confirm that the Captain of the Aquila and Colonial Assassin outfits are unlocked for me. As well as all the other goodies (Sharpshooter/Redcoat for multiplayer and several in-game missions and weapons.)

sarmaxion
12-05-2012, 02:09 AM
I thought that everyone who bought the season pass get this Hidden Secrets DLC and all that it unlocks(3 single player missions 2 outfits and 2 new multiplayer characters) and not just the people who have Deluxe Edition.Season Pass should be enough to unlock all of that stuff in first DLC.It didn't for me.I own standard edition of AC3 and I bought the season pass today.

NightmareGK13
12-05-2012, 02:14 AM
well i redeemed the season pass and got air :P

i have the freedom edition, so i should get at least the costumes

XZAROX
12-05-2012, 02:28 AM
My theory is that they sent us a code for the wrong DLC which will come out later and will actually have to be downloaded, because based on the description of the 1st DLC (The Hidden Secrets) all the content should already be in the game (because this dlc is split into parts as bonuses for different editions and they didn't have to be downloaded after redeeming).

sarmaxion
12-05-2012, 11:48 AM
Just want to add that after I redeemed the season pass code and got nothing unlocked,I tried to enter my main game code and redeem it and that unlocked everything including 2 multiplayer characters.

Bobz55
12-06-2012, 01:11 PM
Just want to add that after I redeemed the season pass code and got nothing unlocked,I tried to enter my main game code and redeem it and that unlocked everything including 2 multiplayer characters.

Well when I entered my main game code it said I got disconnected from Ubisoft servers...

dogamongkorn
12-07-2012, 10:41 PM
Per a conversation with Ubi support last night:

PC Gamers get the shaft and have to wait until the public release of the DLC. Season Pass does not get PC gamers the DLC 1 week early as originally stated.

Console gamers on the other hand.........