PDA

View Full Version : AC3 first DLC is fail

dex3108BL
12-04-2012, 06:43 PM
AC3 first DLC is fail. We will get content that we already own (PC digital Deluxe version at least)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=489326691108317&set=a.226395690734753.55959.226266540747668&type=1

So The Hidden Secrets Pack has just been announced for Assassin's Creed 3. Here's the lowdown:

The Hidden Secrets Pack for Assassin’s Creed III adds three extra missions – the Lost Mayan Ruins, the Ghost of War, and a Dangerous Secret – for an additional hour of gameplay, taking gamers from lost Mayan ruins to the high seas. Every successful mission is rewarded with in-game weapons. Gamers will also receive:

• Two single-player costumes including the fabled Captain of the Aquila uniform and the traditional Colonial Assassin outfit
• Two multiplayer characters including the fearsome Redcoat and the deadly Sharpshooter

The pack is currently available for Season Pass holders on 360, PS3 and PC. It will be available for everyone else on December 11 via the Xbox LIVE, PlayStation Network and for Windows PC.

PRINCE........
12-04-2012, 06:59 PM
And where can I download it? Steam?
Or is it just an unlock? The files for the three missions are already downloaded from steam...

Nudienovak
12-04-2012, 07:18 PM
I bought it and only got an instal file but no key. I can't use any of it seems.

Farferello
12-04-2012, 07:29 PM
I got it but only the key. Entered it but it said I need the install file first so... Slightly sucks as I already have the Sharpshooter and such.

Dizlol
12-04-2012, 08:22 PM
I got it but only the key. Entered it but it said I need the install file first so... Slightly sucks as I already have the Sharpshooter and such.
Same problem, and the file is a text file that says: This is your game download

RexNovus
12-04-2012, 09:03 PM
Let the DLC scams begin.

Dizlol
12-04-2012, 10:01 PM
Anyone knows how to download the content?

Locopells
12-04-2012, 10:08 PM
Nope.

CipollaCreed
12-04-2012, 10:16 PM
I think is stupid to pull out DLCs without making a valid patch for the problems in AC3. It is like selling fancy accessories for a cool car that has no wheels....

Blackwolfe5
12-04-2012, 10:32 PM
You do realise that the pre-order dlcs are just a bonus if you bought the season pass? The actual season pass dlcs are not out yet. If you already own the pre-order dlcs and do not plan on playing the season pass dlcs later on, there is no reason to buy the hidden secrets pack.

mikhaelph
12-04-2012, 10:36 PM
Ok I have the Season Pass for AC3. I load the game go to the Extras and all I see is the Ubisoft Passport that says Installed and then the Season pass that says purchased. I dont see a place to download the new DLC. How do I download this new content? HELP!!!!

Nudienovak
12-04-2012, 11:16 PM
well i don't have the pre order dlc's so if they are included in the season pass then i would like to get them. My problem is just as weird though why would they give me the download but not the keys?

Dizlol
12-04-2012, 11:19 PM
You got the download? i got the key but no download xD

XZAROX
12-04-2012, 11:24 PM
So I've received the code for the 1st dlc, but did not receive an installation file, only some .txt file saying 'This is your game download'. So I thought ok, maybe it's one of those already-on-the-disc type of DLCs, but when I redeemed it it said I need to download it... So where are we supposed to download it then?'

sarmaxion
12-04-2012, 11:53 PM
And where to get it on PC?.I bought the season pass,entered the code in the extras,it unlocked season pass sucessfully,but where to get it?I checked in multiplayer I DON'T HAVE 2 additional charachters Redcoat and Sharpshooter which suppose to be part of this first Hidden secrets DLC.They should be there.

Blackwolfe5
12-05-2012, 12:53 AM
Obviously we, who did not buy the deluxe edition, will have to wait another week for some of the stuff, while deluxe owners can download it all already? Because I have no mayan ruins or anything like that in my game, which is supposed to be part of the hidden secrets pack (which is also included in the season pass).

XZAROX
12-05-2012, 01:11 AM
Obviously we, who did not buy the deluxe edition, will have to wait another week for some of the stuff, while deluxe owners can download it all already? Because I have no mayan ruins or anything like that in my game, which is supposed to be part of the hidden secrets pack (which is also included in the season pass).
So what's the point in giving us the cd-key then? Digital deluxe players have all this stuff already, so they don't need it, those who haven't got digital deluxe have to wait a week, according to you, so we also don't need the cd-key for at least a week.

Blackwolfe5
12-05-2012, 01:21 AM
So what's the point in giving us the cd-key then? Digital deluxe players have all this stuff already, so they don't need it, those who haven't got digital deluxe have to wait a week, according to you, so we also don't need the cd-key for at least a week.

At least thats how I understood it. And if it is indeed so, its pretty stupid. There was no information about this before purchase.. Also, I thought the mayan ruins etc were already in the game since launch.. obviously not?

NightmareGK13
12-05-2012, 02:08 AM
i have the same problem as some of you do

bought season pass, got the code and not the download

code redeemed said i needed to download

download what and from where?

forgot to mention im on pc

XZAROX
12-05-2012, 02:28 AM
My theory is that they sent us a code for the wrong DLC which will come out later and will actually have to be downloaded, because based on the description of the 1st DLC (The Hidden Secrets) all the content should already be in the game (because this dlc is split into parts as bonuses for different editions and they didn't have to be downloaded after redeeming).

NightmareGK13
12-05-2012, 02:33 AM
makes sense XZAROX

even so, the code should activate season pass, hence all editions extra content.

lol i had to share this

Save file AC3_SeasonPass_DeluxeEdition_Install_Guide_EN.pdf to your Desktop. After saving, run the file to install your new software.

that was the message i got from my uplay purchase
i would like to see how can i install a pdf file...

XZAROX
12-05-2012, 02:43 AM
Well I have the physical Join or Die Edition and bought the season pass online from Ubishop, but I didn't even get a .pdf. all I got was a code for 1st DLC and a link to 'download.txt' file which says: This is your game download
So yeah it's funny. I'd like to know how to install that .txt file ;)

NightmareGK13
12-05-2012, 02:48 AM
oh wow thats even worse than what i got

here is the content of the pdf

Assassin’s CreedŽ III Season Pass Installation Guide
Please make sure you install your Assassin’s CreedŽ III game completely before following the instructions below.
Here’s how to activate the Season Pass:
1. Launch the game in “Online Mode”.
2. On the Main Menu, go to the “Extras” section
3. Click “Exclusive Content”, and then enter your Assassin’s CreedŽ III serial key for the game. *(It is the same key used to install the game)
4. The Assassin’s CreedŽ III Season Pass is now unlocked!

Note Deluxe Edition owners will get the first downloadable content pack immediately. If you’re just a Season Pass owner you will receive the first downloadable content pack on the regular release date. An email notification will be sent to you with instructions on how to install each upcoming downloadable content pack when it is released.

the email i got was to download the same pdf xD
so i used the code they gave me (not on the pdf, but on the email and on the purchase history)
this file was completely useless since it was meant for deluxe edition owners, ridiculous

zelda.franco
12-05-2012, 04:02 AM
Hello,
I warn you in advance that my english is horrible, sorry.
Ubisoft said that the oficial realease date for the dlc is the next week, so you may have to wait the download even if you bought the season pass and redeemed the key. Although what says XZAROX may be is right, but i do not know, perhaps the dlc is playable for you the next week or somthing.

And I also would like to say that I am very dissapointed of Ubisoft becouse I have the pc deluxe edition and it has already all of the content of this "brand new dlc".I finished all of the naval missions of the dlc (ghost of war, a dangerous secret, lost mayan ruins, I even play with the redcoat in multiplayer) before the announcement of this "brand new dlc". If this ( Hidden Secrets DLC) is one of the only six dlc that the game will have and the half of the players already has it I will get very, very green, like Hulk.

promero14
12-05-2012, 04:03 AM
LOL i already did those missions xD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and woffen is right. Washington DLC is for season pass and is not out yet.

XZAROX
12-05-2012, 04:14 AM
Well personally I'm glad that Ubisoft bundles all the bonuses into 1 DLC, that means that people who bought even the most basic editions will get the full game eventually. What annoys me is that we get a code which is useless without the setup file...
Ubisoft, please bundle the code with the setup file next time. This is very confusing now.

Anykeyer
12-05-2012, 07:23 AM
AC3 first DLC is fail. We will get content that we already own (PC digital Deluxe version at least)

Sort of. You just didnt read store page careful enough. Here's Deluxe edition description:

The Deluxe Edition includes:

Assassin’s CreedŽ III Season Pass: gives you access to all five upcoming downloadable content packs which are slated for release within six months after launch. Deluxe Edition owners will get exclusive early access to the first downloadable content pack.
4 bonus single-player missions, adding over an hour of additional gameplay.
The official Assassin’s CreedŽ III soundtrack (mp3 files).
George Washington’s notebook (pdf file).

See? No mention of whats included in that first DLC. But there is "Deluxe Edition owners will get exclusive early access to the first downloadable content pack."
So you just got DLC 1 on release date. Season Pass owners got it yesterday, eveyone else can buy it after another week.

XZAROX
12-05-2012, 10:24 AM
So you just got DLC 1 on release date. Season Pass owners got it yesterday, eveyone else can buy it after another week.
Except that season pass owners did not really get it yesterday. We got a code without any kind of setup file. And when we redeem this code it asks us to install the DLC, which we never received.

sarmaxion
12-05-2012, 11:50 AM
Just want to add that after I redeemed the season pass code and got nothing unlocked,I tried to enter my main game code and redeem it and that unlocked everything including 2 multiplayer characters.

zelda.franco
12-05-2012, 12:15 PM
Well personally I'm glad that Ubisoft bundles all the bonuses into 1 DLC, that means that people who bought even the most basic editions will get the full game eventually. What annoys me is that we get a code which is useless without the setup file...
Ubisoft, please bundle the code with the setup file next time. This is very confusing now.
I am agree.

Dizlol
12-05-2012, 01:33 PM
Just got a message from support.. they're saying that the game should automaticly update once the code has been entered.

NightmareGK13
12-05-2012, 01:49 PM
well last night it didn't update anything for me
and i did redeem the code, it said it had unlocked but nothing happened.

i'll have to test when i get home, but somehow i doubt it.

NightmareGK13
12-05-2012, 01:50 PM
Just want to add that after I redeemed the season pass code and got nothing unlocked,I tried to enter my main game code and redeem it and that unlocked everything including 2 multiplayer characters.

when i tried redeeming my game code it said the ubisoft servers were down and couldn't login
do you have the deluxe edition?

Dizlol
12-05-2012, 01:52 PM
well last night it didn't update anything for me
and i did redeem the code, it said it had unlocked but nothing happened.

i'll have to test when i get home, but somehow i doubt it.

Same here, just got home and it still doesn't work.. sad Ubisoft doesn't even know how they're own DLC works...

BIackspur
12-05-2012, 01:55 PM

Meaning you put your game serial key into the extras section?

Dizlol
12-05-2012, 02:52 PM
Definitly enjoying the 30 EU .txt file

sarmaxion
12-05-2012, 02:57 PM
Meaning you put your game serial key into the extras section?

Yes exactly,you put your game activation serial into the extras section.

bolz87
12-05-2012, 03:04 PM
Yes exactly,you put your game activation serial into the extras section.
NO it doesn't work U___U

tomo92s
12-05-2012, 03:09 PM
Where is DLC code? I did not get an email with the key

Dizlol
12-05-2012, 03:10 PM
Love how Ubisoft doesn't want to communicate about this.

PRINCE........
12-05-2012, 03:29 PM
So i bought the Digital Deluxe Editino with Season Pass on Steam, and i am supposed to get my conent one week earlier?
Why isn't Ubisoft able to release a PC?
I have entered my Season Pass Code a few weeks before - nothing happens.

Psycokiller5l5
12-06-2012, 12:27 AM
My English is not so good. I hope you can understand it anyway. I am from Germany and I have also the problem that I can only download the download.txt stand where only 4 words: This is their games download or something like that. So support me not answering how can I refer here, we need to have the PC players the Season Pass. So we have to wait until the release on 12/11/2012? This is totally stupid ..

By the way. I have the standard edition from Amazon. And I bought the Season Pass for only additive because the DLC'S

NightmareGK13
12-06-2012, 01:09 AM
it doesn't make any sense, if the console versions got it why can't we?

besides if they gave the code and the code works, why aren't we getting the content...

Anykeyer
12-06-2012, 07:10 AM
OK, I figured out how its all works and why you have problems. If you own season pass then you dont need separate keys for each DLC it includes. You just need to enter your season pass in extras menu. But in order to actually unlock anything you need to run separate installation for each DLC. This applies even to DLC1 which does not actually include any new content, just a few unlocks of whats already in your game files. This installer weights about 20 Mb and called AC3 ULC DLC. It puts 2 small files in games folder, 1 for SP and 1 for MP.
And BTW this installer and files it adds unlock nothing without a season pass key (or separate DLC1 key). so I dont know why Ubisoft cant simply openly post this file with apologies. I wont post it myself, cause piracy on PC is Ubi's idea fix.
As of now steam version also lacks this files. So anyone who got regular version + season pass cant access DLC1.

XZAROX
12-06-2012, 07:56 AM
OK, I figured out how its all works and why you have problems. If you own season pass then you dont need separate keys for each DLC it includes. You just need to enter your season pass in extras menu.
I'm not sure about that... Maybe it depends on what kind of season pass it is. I have a physical version of the game, and bought season pass from Ubishop, so they sent me a code specifically for DLC1, not for the whole pass. And by looking at my order details it's also pretty obvious that they will keep sending me codes every time a DLC is released.

Anyway, they should not send us codes if they don't intend to gives us an install file for it...

Anykeyer
12-06-2012, 08:29 AM
Anyway, DLC installer is what you need to make it actually work.
Dunno why they did it. After all deluxe edition cdkey works without any separate files. Good side - as an extra for all this crap you'll get most sharpshooter and redcoat customisations for free (with just deluxe you have to spend credits on them)

Dizlol
12-06-2012, 12:32 PM
OK, I figured out how its all works and why you have problems. If you own season pass then you dont need separate keys for each DLC it includes. You just need to enter your season pass in extras menu. But in order to actually unlock anything you need to run separate installation for each DLC. This applies even to DLC1 which does not actually include any new content, just a few unlocks of whats already in your game files. This installer weights about 20 Mb and called AC3 ULC DLC. It puts 2 small files in games folder, 1 for SP and 1 for MP.
And BTW this installer and files it adds unlock nothing without a season pass key (or separate DLC1 key). so I dont know why Ubisoft cant simply openly post this file with apologies. I wont post it myself, cause piracy on PC is Ubi's idea fix.
As of now steam version also lacks this files. So anyone who got regular version + season pass cant access DLC1.

How did you get the file?

zelda.franco
12-06-2012, 01:28 PM
I do not understand, in other thread I made a comment and a Forum Manager replayed saying this:

(...) PC- As soon as the PC version of the DLC is available we will create a post just like this in the PC Forum. (...)

In the PC Forum is not yet created the oficial announcement of the DLC, what makes me believe that the dlc is not available for PC.

Why can't we get clear and easy info?

-----
Sorry for my english.

bolz87
12-06-2012, 02:54 PM
IMPORTANT!! (write it like this, at least you read it: D) ... I called, responded Flavio, big guy: D told me that there have been virtually trouble inserting the DLC Ubisoft's servers, they think that between now and tomorrow can resolve, however, the download link will be put into the extras menu or may be sent by email to everyone

OneSullenBrit
12-07-2012, 09:39 AM
Just thought I'd add myself to the list of people who preordered the Season Pass and only got a code and the Download.txt file.

TheTrueNorth
12-07-2012, 10:09 AM
Agreed. The deluxe version's strong points were the access to pre order stuff and the season pass. But surprise, the first DLC we get for free with the season pass IS all the pre-order stuff (mostly crap). Ubisoft's really been cheap on that one. They could have made new better content instead of recycling the pre-order rubbish. All the missions are short and uninteresting and only one costume is good-looking. Big rip-off. Most certainly intentional as well, we've known for weeks what the 3rd DLC would be but they only announce the first one's recycled content weeks later after most of those interested have got their deluxe copies. NEVER going to buy deluxe versions from this company again.

Mr_Shade
12-07-2012, 11:21 AM
Hi Guys,

The first DLC is a bonus - for those of you who didn't already have the content - so think of it as a free gift.

I am checking what the situation is with the DLC not installing - you should all have a PDF telling you how to redeem the Season Pass - which you do via the Exclusive Content option in game.

My understanding is - if it does not unlock it then and there, the game will update next time you boot uplay - however I am checking to see what is happening.

Blackwolfe5
12-07-2012, 12:40 PM
The problem is, there is no exclusive content option ingame. The closest thing would be "Additional content" under the extras menu, which simply sends you to the abstergo store. Oh, and the redeem code option. However adding the season pass code does nothing except tells us to download the dlc, which we cant.. since we have no real download link. Just a link to the pdf.

Mr_Shade
12-07-2012, 01:23 PM
Those still having issues, please contact store support - the problem should have been fixed this morning, however if you are still having problems, I can only suggest asking the Ubishop support team.

Metonae
12-07-2012, 01:37 PM
It's still not working for me. No update, no extra outfits, no multiplayer characters, nothing. It feels like i have payed 30 euros for air.

Mr_Shade. Can't you just give us a link to an actual install file?

Mr_Shade
12-07-2012, 01:38 PM
It's still not working for me. No update, no extra outfits, no multiplayer characters, nothing. It feels like i have payed 30 euros for air.

Mr_Shade. Can't you just give us a link to an actual install file?
I don't have it to give.

Ubishop support should be able to provide it - assuming you can't download it from your order details page on the website.

Metonae
12-07-2012, 01:41 PM
I don't have it to give.

Ubishop support should be able to provide it - assuming you can't download it from your order details page on the website.

The order details page only gives me a downloadlink to a file which is called 'AC3_SeasonPass_DeluxeEdition_Install_Guide_EN.pdf ', which is obviously not an install file :(

NightmareGK13
12-07-2012, 01:44 PM
Those still having issues, please contact store support - the problem should have been fixed this morning, however if you are still having problems, I can only suggest asking the Ubishop support team.

i have nothing still, i sent a mail to ubishop support two days ago

already redeemed the code
the activation code cannot be redeemed as i keep loosing contact to the servers everytime i try to

CipollaCreed
12-07-2012, 01:44 PM
That's why i haven't bought a season pass.

First, cause Ubisoft should really think to fix his products before throwing around other moneysucker not-so-useful DLCs. Second, because the chance that also the DLCs are extremly bugged and maybe can corrupt also your actual savegame data, is very high, so better wait before using an Ubisoft product, cause these guys are great game makers but really awful game testers.

Anigmar
12-07-2012, 01:45 PM

The issue persists. Game doesn't update or download anything and no unlocks in single or multiplayer. I opened an incidenct one day ago. 1st reply from support was just the same instructions I had from PDF which of course did nothing. I informed of this and they just told me they'd look into it and give me a solution. I haven't heard of them since then. What should I tell them this time? All I know is I payed 30 euros for nothing and the issue persists. Please give us a working solution cause this is not the way customers should be treated.

TinyTemplar
12-07-2012, 01:47 PM
what? Season pass contain all pre order features? So what's the point of pre ordering the game if there's no any bonuses? It was my first pre order experience. Such a shame(

Mr_Shade
12-07-2012, 01:48 PM
I am checking this end.

However UbiShop support [not to be confused with ubisoft support] should be able to find a solution - if there is a need to download the file separately.

[update] Ubishop are now contacting customers with the download information - please await their emails.

This maybe done in batches, so please allow them time.

Metonae
12-07-2012, 01:50 PM
I am checking this end.

However UbiShop support [not to be confused with ubisoft support] should be able to find a solution - if there is a need to download the file separately.

Normally the Uplay client would update the game for you - I am assuming those who redeemed the code today have tried restarting Uplay?

The DLC went out 2 days ago? I've booted AC3 a ton of times between then and now. Even today i've done it 3 times already, because 'it was fixed'.

Mr_Shade
12-07-2012, 01:52 PM
what? Season pass contain all pre order features? So what's the point of pre ordering the game if there's no any bonuses? It was my first pre order experience. Such a shame(
Hi,

The Unlockable Content offered in this DLC was not the *only content* included with any versions of AC3 Collector’s Edition (Freedom, Join or Die or Special Editions). So the extra money paid was not strictly directed towards the ULC.

Special Edition owners have had exclusive claim to this content for one month.

Players still must pay extra for this DLC, whether they purchase it directly or receive it with their Season Pass, it is still being bought… so it's not free - something to remember ;)

The DLC went out 2 days ago? I've booted AC3 a ton of times between then and now. Even today i've done it 3 times already, because 'it was fixed'.
Please check my update.

The shop team are contacting customers with the fix, however please allow them time.

Anigmar
12-07-2012, 01:58 PM
I am checking this end.

[update] Ubishop are now contacting customers with the download information - please await their emails.

Where do I contact UbiShop support? I don't see any contact link on the shop and I'd like to know just in case I contacted the wrong support.

Dizlol
12-07-2012, 02:15 PM
I am checking this end.

Thanks for the information and communicating with us!
After my e-mail arrives its back into the Animus for me!! :D

OneSullenBrit
12-07-2012, 02:20 PM
I haven't had an email yet, but I thought you would like to see my order page:
http://i.imgur.com/RQfO6.jpg

As you can see, it days "Download.txt" underneath the download button.

Blackwolfe5
12-07-2012, 02:22 PM
I'll check after work, if the email has arrived then I guess its time to hop back in for an hour ot two (however long the extra content lasts) :)

Farferello
12-07-2012, 02:25 PM
Sent ubishop an email as I'm having the same problem. I only got a .txt file saying 'this is your download' I can't even look up my order on the shop as it says there are none to be found.

Metonae
12-07-2012, 04:09 PM
Anyone had an e-mail yet?

Anigmar
12-07-2012, 04:24 PM
No. I understand replying to so many people takes time but I think they're just not answering anyone yet cause their 'fix' doesn't work.

Dizlol
12-07-2012, 09:17 PM
Still no mail :(

Psycokiller5l5
12-07-2012, 09:56 PM
No email, too! :(

bhidelipkillerz
12-08-2012, 05:49 AM
Hi

Can u please help me i bought the season pass for Assassins creed 3 in the Xbox live marketplace the first dlc came out it did not come with a code to download the dlc or a link and it did not automatically give me all the content please answer as i have payed 30$ for this

drewits
12-08-2012, 05:53 AM
Hi

Can u please help me i bought the season pass for Assassins creed 3 in the Xbox live marketplace the first dlc came out it did not come with a code to download the dlc or a link and it did not automatically give me all the content please answer as i have payed 30$ for this
first id suggest saying this in the console forum for ac3 they might have a suggestion and id contact ubisoft though the ubisoft helpline which is (in america at least)
1-919-460-9778
and ask them

OneSullenBrit
12-08-2012, 01:14 PM
Still no email, still Download.txt on the order page.

Dizlol
12-08-2012, 01:31 PM
Still no email, still Download.txt on the order page.
Exactly the same, gotta love Ubisoft and theyre false advertising/promises

AJ_Rimmer_Bsc
12-08-2012, 05:07 PM
Exactly the same, gotta love Ubisoft and theyre false advertising/promises

as soon as people started paying for sub-par dlc this was always going to happen.

and a self inflicted problem is not something you can complain about if YOU are the ones who caused it.

STOP BUYING CRAP !!

and they will stop releasing it and put it all back in the vanilla to attract gamers,because if you keep buying games in pieces and then complain it does nothing but fuel the problem.

Dizlol
12-08-2012, 05:22 PM
as soon as people started paying for sub-par dlc this was always going to happen.

and a self inflicted problem is not something you can complain about if YOU are the ones who caused it.

STOP BUYING CRAP !!

and they will stop releasing it and put it all back in the vanilla to attract gamers,because if you keep buying games in pieces and then complain it does nothing but fuel the problem.

That wasn't the problem.
The problem is them not giving what i payed for, when they promised it would be out 1 week before release.. boycotting is not gonna help, The George Washington DLC is developed after the game was finished and is not even part of the story...

AJ_Rimmer_Bsc
12-08-2012, 06:27 PM
The George Washington DLC is developed after the game was finished and is not even part of the story...

come on ?
you dont actually believe that.

DLC is getting to be more of a money trough than the actual game.

so the games are becoming more and more kindergarten like,as they are being tailored toward selling DLC at the drawing board stage.

OneSullenBrit
12-08-2012, 08:23 PM
come on ?
you dont actually believe that.

DLC is getting to be more of a money trough than the actual game.

so the games are becoming more and more kindergarten like,as they are being tailored toward selling DLC at the drawing board stage.

I agree that withholding parts of a game to release as DLC is very bad business, as people find out almost immediately.
However, we are trying to get help here for a product we purchased, and I doubt anyone is interested in discussing the finer points of game production with you right now.

It's not relevant and it's not helpful.

AJ_Rimmer_Bsc
12-08-2012, 08:54 PM
I agree that withholding parts of a game to release as DLC is very bad business, as people find out almost immediately.
However, we are trying to get help here for a product we purchased, and I doubt anyone is interested in discussing the finer points of game production with you right now.

It's not relevant and it's not helpful.

then you might want to contact customer support as this is the general discussion forum.

and as tech support doesnt check here,it seems you need to check and report at the correct place.

Dizlol
12-08-2012, 09:59 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/735900-AC3-PC-Season-Pass-owners-cannot-download-DLC1

Might indeed be more constructive if we continued there.

Horasmus
12-09-2012, 12:31 AM
Hello guys,

We have the same mess with this DLC1 in France and same reaction from UBI= Absolutly Nothing. the only news we had came from the modo Ubi.fr forum.

- "DLC1 will be probably ok for the 11/12/2012".

Greaaaat! (i just feal like a turkey before thanks giving)

warfire1989
12-09-2012, 02:37 AM
This will probably be the last game I buy directly from ubisoft as there communication is terrible I just want some indication of what the problem is and what they are trying to do to fix it (i would actually find that intrasting being an engineering student) but insted I get a lame annoying automated message pointing me to help information I have already read pretty much telling me that the dlc will come out on the 7th its the 9th here now.So I;m sick of buying Ubisoft games and having not work properly I;m going to go buy all of them on steam cost me a little bit more but hey there support is better.

NightmareGK13
12-09-2012, 02:59 AM
This will probably be the last game I buy directly from ubisoft as there communication is terrible I just want some indication of what the problem is and what they are trying to do to fix it (i would actually find that intrasting being an engineering student) but insted I get a lame annoying automated message pointing me to help information I have already read pretty much telling me that the dlc will come out on the 7th its the 9th here now.So I;m sick of buying Ubisoft games and having not work properly I;m going to go buy all of them on steam cost me a little bit more but hey there support is better.

i should have learned from brotherhood
but i subscribe to your comment

Black_Widow9
12-09-2012, 06:10 AM
They are still contacting people but if you would like to please follow the link under "Still Need Help?" at the bottom of the page.
https://shop.ubi.com/store?Action=DisplayHelpPage&Env=BASE&Locale=en_US&SiteID=ubina

Pookiepooth
12-09-2012, 08:17 AM
They are still contacting people but if you would like to please follow the link under "Still Need Help?" at the bottom of the page.
https://shop.ubi.com/store?Action=DisplayHelpPage&Env=BASE&Locale=en_US&SiteID=ubina

HI. I already sent a ticket four days ago, but i still got no answer. Do i have to send an another one? Or is it okay?

Pixel_Pile
12-09-2012, 11:29 AM
WTF... I ordered a Join or Die edition which could not be delivered (ordered aerly oktober)
They are for sale on the UBIstore though...

What gives..?!?