PDA

View Full Version : Mohawk Hair (mild spoiler)

Rikeus
12-04-2012, 05:45 PM
I finished the game, and towards the end Connor shaved the sides of his head into a Mohawk style. I kind of think this hairstyle looks stupid and ugly though, and I'm wondering if there's any way to get him to revert to his old hairstyle?

CipollaCreed
12-04-2012, 10:21 PM
Nope, and it is awful cause i hate that haircut too.

cmrggamer
12-04-2012, 10:24 PM
Yeah, I'm not the biggest fan of it either. The only way to get rid of it is to wear another outfit, unfortunately.

Stiler
12-04-2012, 10:35 PM
If you wear another outfit, like the outfit you unlock from collecting allt he feathers, he will have his longer hair with it on.

McJobless
12-04-2012, 11:28 PM
There should have been an option somewhere, like a dresser table or something. It's okay, but I liked his long hair better.

Roanark
12-05-2012, 04:17 AM
Honestly I really like it, and it upsets me his native outfit doesn't allow the style at all.... Which in my opinion is what it would look best with.
All the outfits have hoods, hats, or the old hair (except maybe the prisoner?) so it's not like you have to see it anywhere except with the default outfit on at the homestead.

zelda.franco
12-05-2012, 04:32 AM
ĦĦoppa oppa mohawk style!!
Not, really. I think this is great. Is like he cut his hair when he prepared himself for the war, for the final battle!! yea, with the paint in the cheeks and all of this staf. Connor did not forget where he comes from. That makes a believable character.
That was my opinion you make yours.
Sorry for my horrible english.

promero14
12-05-2012, 04:39 AM
I don't like that haircut too. I's not like omg i won't play this game never again but is a bit annoying.