PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday Card Debate - 06/11/2012 - Helexian Librarian

Aza404
12-04-2012, 04:29 PM
Dear Champions,

In this week's Tuesday Card Debate we'll be focusing on the Helexian Librarian!

http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/fr/games/mmdoc/LibrarianEN.png

What do you think of this card? Do you use it? Why/why not? what would you change about it?

Enjoy,
Aza

hydramarine
12-04-2012, 05:24 PM
Pretty good card in stall decks. You get a body and a card draw. I think it is good.

Which reminds me. I need to put 4 on my Crag Hack deck. Now what to remove.. Hmm...

Mryth01
12-04-2012, 05:50 PM
If only he would require 1 might instead of 2 (but still 2 resource), I would keep him in Kal-Azaar deck (since going second means I cannot play succubi/demented, and also if I'm going to keep investing heavily into magic I will stay at 1 might for few turns.

MoritzBradtke
12-05-2012, 12:02 AM
Probably a more different card than the usual and useful for boring stall decks but also means the card itself is boring :<

psychobabble.
12-05-2012, 12:08 AM
(scratch my previous comment if anyone saw it)

Agree that this should only one might, the type of decks which can use it best will have to invest one or even the full two might to use it, at which point they've effectively lost out on two potential "draw 1 card" activations which defeats the whole point of the card.

C4r-n4ge
12-05-2012, 02:48 AM
Good card - usefull in many spell decks to stall few first turns and in OTK decks.

verzutiko
12-06-2012, 01:23 PM
I use it, but it doesn't mean that it is good. I believe it should cost 1 resource.

Thin.Man
12-09-2012, 08:44 PM
i want to give my opinion !!!
i think this card is very good in late game, because u take a free wall and draw a card for only 2 resource, in late 2 resource are not so much
but not really good in early in some situation, its because if u play it at second or third turn the opponent will take advantage by killing the librarian in 1 shot,
its very bad agains decks who play aggro strategy like infernos , so they are good in a good controll deck who have magics like hearthquake or insect swarm,
but if u play an aggro deck or meaby a newbie deck like me is not so usefull!!

PeterPegasus
01-10-2013, 12:30 AM
Love this card. I think the cost is fair - a stalling/blocking card that cycles.
I remember getting pretty excited about this as a newbie and then putting it into my deck - Inferno. Great card for teaching new players the value of 2 mana vs blocking =)