PDA

View Full Version : New offline campaigns in AEP??

Von_Hoffmann
03-09-2004, 05:02 AM
Are there any offline campaigns in AEP. Or can I use the online campaign somehow?

Von_Hoffmann
03-09-2004, 05:02 AM
Are there any offline campaigns in AEP. Or can I use the online campaign somehow?

HARD_Sarge
03-09-2004, 05:38 AM
there is a Polish and French Campaign, and Romy, Slov Campaign

all 4 are based in Russia

the Romy one was a pain for me, first mission flying a Cane, fly some 150 km behind the lines, and jump 12 transports, after 2 passes, got 4 leaking fuel and smokeing, come around again and take a round to the chest, limp home, and am WIA, move to next stage, flying IRA-80's, bomb a Airfield, 110 KM mission, get there, jam the flaps, drop the bombs, gun the field, turn around get hit in the engine and chest, lose the engine, right side of chest now matches left side, glide back towards the lines, put it down right on the boarder, and jump out and run across the line and then start getting shelled by Arty !!!!

WIA again, start the 3rd stage in the IAR-81, bomb a Arty postion behind the same airfield, get a Rat, and a twin engine trying to land, smoke the engine on another twin, then take a round though the head

I gave up http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

HARD_Sarge

TacticalSkirmsh
03-09-2004, 06:00 AM
Hello Van,

Some have reported that there is nothing for the "off-liner" with this addon. Not true. There are a number of new single missions to try out. I have so far enjoyed completing two plane jet missions (German and American). They were a blast.

I have tried the Mistel and the V-1 rocket missions. Need to re-try them. Great fun anyway.

Besides all the new planes, the new map in Quick Mission (plus game improvements, etc...), you can run offline (create your own server) and play with the online campaign, or enjoy some of the new offline campaigns that have been mentioned.

Regards

‚"There is a big difference if you are in actual war or if you are playing war.‚"Ě (Colonel Enrich ‚"Bubi‚"Ě Hartmann, GAF)

:FI:TacticalS!

TacticalSkirmsh
03-09-2004, 06:02 AM
Sorry with the misspelling - Von not Van - I tried to edit my message but lately haven't been able. What's up guys? It keeps saying I need to provide a value in the message body. Huh?

‚"There is a big difference if you are in actual war or if you are playing war.‚"Ě (Colonel Enrich ‚"Bubi‚"Ě Hartmann, GAF)

:FI:TacticalS!

BlitzPig_Ritter
03-09-2004, 07:09 AM
In addition to the campaigns mentioned above there is also a 110 Campaign, for the 110G-2. I've only flown one Rumanian mission, but I am enjoyinging it. I got two I-16's, both in a tree-top level dog fight with my Hurricane.

Capt._Tenneal
03-09-2004, 08:44 AM
I do like the fact that with the additional Romanian, Polish, Slovak, and Normandie Nieman campaigns, the product is keeping to the spirit of it's name: "Forgotten Battles".