PDA

View Full Version : I will steal your game next time.

Dirtyhonkie
12-04-2012, 04:41 AM
because the online portion barely works. The torrent verisions have the complete single player campaign. And when it does work at least 50% of the time I hit the ground hearing whispers and I'm dead before I have a chance to find a decent mob to blend with. Your multi player concept is great in theory but it doesn't work for sh!t. Why should I pay full price ? Yeah , I can't think of any good reason either. Who the $&#% beta tests this sh!t ? Lol The servers are screwed tonight lagging and kicking me and the same 20 other people it keeps grouping me up with out and then regrouping us when we launch next game. Shame on you Ubi.

saiphir
12-04-2012, 09:58 AM
see thread: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/733442-Tested-and-confirmed-multiplayer-is-NOT-working-class-action-lawsuit-sign-up

PANiC_ATTACKER
12-04-2012, 11:45 AM
You should try buying HITMAN Absolution!! had it since 21st Nov.. traded it in for Dishonored 12 days later, which is the best Assassin game ive played in a very long time and GOTY as far as im concerned.

ecWarAmp
12-04-2012, 11:57 AM
im not sure about the rest of the op, but trying to blend after you hear whispers is a bad idea, if you're gonna blend do it before you hear them unless you know the guys on the other side of a wall or cant see you.

Quirky Jezza
12-04-2012, 12:13 PM
I had the sane experience last night too :(. Was 81st on the ladder but got knocked down to under top 100 after getting dc'd and kicked from a few games losing 110 score each time. Also went through one game where I was 1st place by a few thousand and all of a sudden im unable to kill/ stun anyone (they keep dodging or lag teleporting away) so everyone else over took me :(