PDA

View Full Version : Really smooth gameplay

saydrix12
12-03-2012, 09:20 PM
Hello i would like to talk about the frame rate Now when we are in world like frontier or something the framerate i believe is like 15/20 Which is low even for xbox games but when we start the game we go to the temple and we pass out and when were in this white room where William etc are speaking to us The frame rate over here is like 60+ or something now I want to know why isnt it like this in the frontier etc is there any way to maake the frame rate better on the xbox ?

dewgel
12-03-2012, 09:42 PM
No. There's no way you can adjust performance.

Personally on the PS3 I've noticed no framerate issues at all. It lags a little bit when in Boston / New York but when I'm in the frontier I've found it runs quite smooth.

It runs at full FPS (which is how the developers originally animated the animations) when you're on the ships outside Boston I've noticed. If you swim out and climb one, you'll notice full glory.

Or, better yet, get yourself a high-spec PC, get the DX11 Tessellation and graphics set to ultra and have yourself wonderful full FPS ;)

Free_Hidings
12-03-2012, 10:16 PM
There are some complaints for frame rate on both systems, and there are also people on both systems who experience no problems. I only get minor slowdown when shiz gets busy in Boston really, and nothing worse than Revelations. The Frontier is rediculously smooth. Consider deleting some stuff out of your hard drive.

MarianDrier
12-03-2012, 11:36 PM
Well, I redownloaded my profile on Xbox 360, and the game started to work a little bit faster. A LITTLE BIT. It's still laggy as hell sometimes... Ubi, I think you should do something about it.
Btw, Far Cry 3 (on Xbox 360 too) is also laggy! What the hell... :/

dewgel
12-03-2012, 11:54 PM
Well, I redownloaded my profile on Xbox 360, and the game started to work a little bit faster. A LITTLE BIT. It's still laggy as hell sometimes... Ubi, I think you should do something about it.
Btw, Far Cry 3 (on Xbox 360 too) is also laggy! What the hell... :/

Perhaps your expectations are too much. You're talking about a 6 year old console that's been pushed to its boundaries.

Like FreeHidings said, the framerate isn't that bad, and the Frontier is really smooth.

MarianDrier
12-04-2012, 01:09 AM
@up
Game is sometimes running at about 10-15 fps, or so... I think my expectations aren't too much... For example, "Hitman: Absolution" is running very smooth, and the old ACs were great too.