PDA

View Full Version : Washington's Apple of Eden.

kuled2012
12-03-2012, 05:29 PM
George Washington comes across the apple in 1781 according to Subject 16 in AC2, why wasn't this in AC3? If this doesn't get mentioned in a future DLC I'll be even more disappointed than I already am. I know there's that non-canon DLC for Washington being corrupted by the Apple but that's just it....It's non canon, seriously this should be mentioned more than only for 5 seconds from Desmond.

Edit: Come to think of it..The Apple was barely addressed in AC3 itself, it's as if they forgot it apart from the opening scene and that 1 minute in Abstergo.

xboxauditore
12-03-2012, 06:22 PM
Maybe he thinks he should of kept it a secret because if he said he found a Golden ball that makes the room glow, People would think he's crazy, Or maybe he was told that he should keep it a secret.

AdrianJacek
12-03-2012, 06:46 PM
Sigh...
http://cache.g4tv.com/ImageDb3/312997_S/ubisoft-announces-assassins-creed-3-season-pass-the-tyranny-of-king-washington-dlc.jpg

kuled2012
12-03-2012, 08:06 PM
Did you read my OP? I know that's there but that is non-canon, right?

DJJaines
12-03-2012, 09:05 PM
George Washington comes across the apple in 1781 according to Subject 16 in AC2, why wasn't this in AC3? If this doesn't get mentioned in a future DLC I'll be even more disappointed than I already am. I know there's that non-canon DLC for Washington being corrupted by the Apple but that's just it....It's non canon, seriously this should be mentioned more than only for 5 seconds from Desmond.

Edit: Come to think of it..The Apple was barely addressed in AC3 itself, it's as if they forgot it apart from the opening scene and that 1 minute in Abstergo.

If you read the Animus database entries there is a nod to it, I think Shawn makes mention of the fact Connor obviously didn't know about it at the time or something like that. I'm also hoping we'll find out more in future DLC or games.

Simply_Fabulous
12-03-2012, 10:03 PM
Did you read my OP? I know that's there but that is non-canon, right?
yes, the DLC is non-canon as the G Wash never ruled America as a King.

OT, Ubi missed a good opportunity to have Washington's Apple be used in the Game. It'll probably be the plot for AC3.5. But Desmond and Rebecca talk about how Clay/Subject 16 showed washington having one and that it was like ooooo do we get to see what will happen?? and I think it's said that Connor might not have known until a lot later so.