PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Assassin´s Creed 3 Champion Pakets not available

lodices
12-03-2012, 03:56 PM
I think this is pretty unfair for every pc user. The champion packs are not available for the pc version of the game. When can we get them????:(
I hope Ubisoft will change this fast.

TyHapAKAGoRiLLA
12-03-2012, 07:43 PM
I second this. Console users also get champions packs, special offers and item packs. Ubisoft, when are you going to provide proper service to PC players huh?

UbiSergei
01-12-2013, 10:53 AM
Not fair.

Moonfoxz
01-12-2013, 04:41 PM
Yeah... Consoles have had the packs for two months.. not fair at all.

YazX_
01-13-2013, 12:20 AM
2 days left for the MP DLC, might all be shipped at once with patch and champion pack.

Pleasefixmyacc
01-13-2013, 11:42 AM
2 days left for the MP DLC, might all be shipped at once with patch and champion pack.

Didnt they state that they would let us now beforehand regarding champion packs etc? We'll prolly get the DLC but i doubt the patch & skins will come.

YazX_
01-13-2013, 12:44 PM
Didnt they state that they would let us now beforehand regarding champion packs etc? We'll prolly get the DLC but i doubt the patch & skins will come.

Well dont count on it, you will find them suddenly in game like Night Maps. so its the typical behavior.

Pixel_Pile
01-13-2013, 01:07 PM
Another scam by Ubisoft.

Their own page clearly states:

"Season Pass
Join the revolution now and save on all downloadable game content with the Assassin’s Creed® III Season Pass!

The Assassin’s Creed 3 Season Pass provides access to all downloadable game content, including the multi-episode, alternate history of the Tyranny of King Washington.

Discover a new side to our hero, Connor as Ratohnhaké:ton. This all-new, 3-part episodic single-player journey unfolds with over 5 hours of gameplay and presents a dark take on American history as it never was. Climb the Abstergo hierarchy in multiplayer with all new character skins. Unlock more weapons and perks. Compete in new and exotic locations. Season Pass holders will be notified automatically, in-game with each new game content release.

Battle Hardened pack = DLC

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/Rrralph/Games/SeasonPass.jpg

Also, what happened with "early access" ????
UBISOFT BRING ME THE GOODS!!! PRONTO!!!

P.S. If this is going the same way as "No, with Deluxe Editiotn you can't buy Season's Pass...." expect to get some flak...

Digital Deluxe + Season Pass (both paid for):
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/Rrralph/Games/AC3Deluxeseasonpass.jpg

Pleasefixmyacc
01-13-2013, 07:17 PM
Well early access varies depending on the release of w/e your getting access to. So yea, have fun waiting.

alexyangsiqi
01-13-2013, 09:29 PM
Yes I agree. This is ridiculous.

Desmond.Miles.
01-14-2013, 12:12 AM
Early access??? PC users to get early access of content made by Ubisoft? AHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA JOKE OF THE CENTURY AHAHHAHAHAHA you're so funny, man.. Ubisoft doesn't give a single **** about you. THEY DON'T CARE. Get over it. You can always just pirate their games and not support them. You should've thought twice before paying money for a game by Ubisoft...

Anykeyer
01-14-2013, 06:12 AM
LOL, They can always provide DLC on announced (I still have some doubts) jan 15 to season pass holders. And then delay it for everyone else. Early access FTW.

AjinkyaParuleka
01-14-2013, 06:59 AM
I feel regret or buying an original copy so much corruption in here,now i think piracy is right..you don't have to deal with the pain.