PDA

View Full Version : Whats with the awful menu interface?

D33IV11
12-03-2012, 11:34 AM
Who the hell made it so we can go left and right with Q and E but not up or down with W or S, and I can't go left or right with the arrow keys I have to use Q and E(oh yeah I love to play with my left hand on awsdqe and my right hand on the arrows)?
Also why the f*** can't I use esc instead of backspace?

Next, I joined a specific playlist to play that game type not for it to say "no games available we've expanded your search," to put me in a playlist I don't want to play and can't quit until the game starts!
GREAT IDEA!

Last this forum's auto save feature is awful what the hell is the point of the forum "auto-saving" if when I close the brower and open this page up again I can't open up what I just typed!

D33IV11
12-03-2012, 12:15 PM
And I have to use the left and right arrow to select ability sets then hit enter(ingame)? Should of made it Q and E!! Maybe space bar instead of enter.

D33IV11
12-03-2012, 12:21 PM
And no in-game text chat? Wtf, are you guys trying to save like 3kbs or something?

HZD87
12-03-2012, 01:34 PM
who the hell made the menus full stop. . . the SP menus are horrific, the menus from the older games are way better to navigate and more logical.

fumbling around in menus on the PC with analogue sticks is stupid.