PDA

View Full Version : A.C film

raytrek79
12-03-2012, 10:05 AM
I have heard talks of a movie based on Assasin's Creed, likely involving Michael Fassbender. What do we know of this and what do we think of this (meaning personal knowledge and opinions of fans, I'm not asking you to tell me how to think)
My experience of games turned film is usually disappointing, but my experience of comic books turned film are usually awesome. So that would be something Ubisoft could keep in mind, if it helps at all. I think the premise has a lot of potential and I hear it will be 3D. Go.

Aphex_Tim
12-03-2012, 12:31 PM
I just hope it'll be a completely new story that fits in AC's lore and not a f***** up version of one of the games stories. But that's what these kind of movies usually turn out to be.

Kinda offtopic: I'm also curious about the Splinter Cell movie. Apparently Tom Hardy is gonna play Sam Fisher.

rafael52
12-03-2012, 02:42 PM
Well.If you have watched Assassin's Creed Lineage they did a pretty good job.If it follows the game's story I hope that the end of AC3 will be better worked that the one presented in game.

ProdiGurl
12-03-2012, 02:49 PM
To me, I think a lot can depend on who plays the Assassin

Aphex_Tim
12-03-2012, 06:58 PM
To me, I think a lot can depend on who plays the Assassin

Michael Fassbender has the lead role.

ProdiGurl
12-03-2012, 09:19 PM
Michael Fassbender has the lead role.

Thanks.
Did a quick image search - - physically he could definitely work... has a wide range of looks.... interesting & probly a good choice even tho I know nothing about him.