PDA

View Full Version : The Captain Kidd's treasure hunt is one of the best parts of the game

rupok2
12-03-2012, 05:12 AM
I really loved these parts, they brought the feeling of the previous games tombs but with really cool and varied environments. However it should be made a little bit more difficult rather than a straight linear pathway.

But ya I really want more of this kind of thing focused on climbing really exiting environments and filled with the sense of mystery.

destr0lockk
12-03-2012, 07:17 AM
I enjoyed them also, the final reward could've been better though. Just compare Captain Kidd's outfit to Altair's Armor from AC2.

Simply_Fabulous
12-03-2012, 07:23 AM
^nothing beats the Armor of Altair. I was a bit sad that it wasn't an outfit to run around in, but seeing as how bad Ezio's Brotherhood Robes (whichweren'tevenhisgrandmasterrobeslikereally) and Altair's Robes, it might be for the best.

I loved these missions a lot. I was pretty sad that they were as short as they were. The only one I really didn't like was the Northwest Passage mission, but other than that I really did wish there was more of them.

that glitch when finding the actual treasure though. Took me a while on google to learn that a hard reset would fix it but still pretty annoying glitch.

raytrek79
12-03-2012, 07:25 AM
I found the technical climbing challenges were really lacking from AC3. The best challenge I found was the tree view points in the Frontier. I think they settled on tree Tarzaning to compensate for the overall lack of high difficulty climbing tasks.

Aphex_Tim
12-03-2012, 12:29 PM
It reminded me of Uncharted.
Especially the part where you had to escape the ship at the NorthWest Passage.

burtie80
12-03-2012, 02:24 PM
I loved these segments too but they were way to short and followed a straight path to much.
They had a really adventure feel to them :-)

MasterAssasin84
12-03-2012, 03:14 PM
Not my favorite Memories but they was fun.

xboxauditore
12-03-2012, 04:06 PM
I loved them and the fact the fact that you get Kidds outfit, Which is an ACTUAL Captain outfit (Stares at Captain of the Aquila).