PDA

View Full Version : (spoiler) Word under Haytham's portrait

jenyto
12-03-2012, 02:29 AM
After Haytham's death, I went to see the portraits under the Manor and saw the word sakataterihwàhten.
Has anyone figured out what it meant?

Also, I heard that Connor could find Haytham's diary and have more dialogue, so I would like to know where I can get it?

Assassin_M
12-03-2012, 02:35 AM
1- You can actually go back to the homestead after killing Haytham ??
2- There`s no such thing.

DarthEzio55
12-03-2012, 02:49 AM
hmm, Maybe it's his tribal name or something.

jenyto
12-03-2012, 02:50 AM
Right after doing the boat mission where you listen to dialogue, you can free roam again. I took the opportunity to go back to homestead to check up on my last Homestead mission.
I saved it just to make the ordeal seem more sad to Connor. Haytham, and then Achilles passing, and with the war painting on his face, he looks even more sad to me.

And pity about the diary, someone on TVTropes added info that Connor said that he didn't understand his father, and that he was too late to say he was sorry.
Hm, maybe it's a dialogue in the Forsaken book novel... Can't wait to get mine.

Assassin_M
12-03-2012, 02:53 AM
Right after doing the boat mission where you listen to dialogue, you can free roam again. I took the opportunity to go back to homestead to check up on my last Homestead mission.
I saved it just to make the ordeal seem more sad to Connor. Haytham, and then Achilles passing, and with the war painting on his face, he looks even more sad to me.

And pity about the diary, someone on TVTropes added info that Connor said that he didn't understand his father, and that he was too late to say he was sorry.
Hm, maybe it's a dialogue in the Forsaken book novel... Can't wait to get mine.
Which boat mission ? i`m genuinely curious really. After Killing Haytham a loading screen just comes and there I have the shaving scene.

Also, Yes, that little bit about Haytham`s diary is in the Novel..

jenyto
12-03-2012, 02:56 AM
Which boat mission ? i`m genuinely curious really. After Killing Haytham a loading screen just comes and there I have the shaving scene.

The boat mission right after Haytham's funeral. Mind you, it's not a naval mission.
The mission is to sneak on the boat and listen to conversations, get Lee's location and leave unnoticed.

And now I really can't wait to get the book *squeee*

Assassin_M
12-03-2012, 02:59 AM
The boat mission right after Haytham's funeral. Mind you, it's not a naval mission.
The mission is to sneak on the boat and listen to conversations, get Lee's location and leave unnoticed.

And now I really can't wait to get the book *squeee*
Ahhhhh...I don't think I ever noticed that I can go back to free roam after this..

Going to start the game again, Thank you..

Also, Yes..The Novel builds a better connection with Haytham and Connor`s Relationship..You`ll love it

jenyto
12-03-2012, 03:06 AM
This is my second playthrough, mostly for getting the 100% achievement since I noticed that the 'do it in 1 playthrough' requirement doesn't work when it's the first time you do the mission.

Anyway, when you reach the part of killing his buddy, carry the body back the the village, in the rain, in slow walk. Really hits the gut there.

Assassin_M
12-03-2012, 03:09 AM
This is my second playthrough, mostly for getting the 100% achievement since I noticed that the 'do it in 1 playthrough' requirement doesn't work when it's the first time you do the mission.

Anyway, when you reach the part of killing his buddy, carry the body back the the village, in the rain, in slow walk. Really hits the gut there.
I actually did that:eek:

I carried Kanentokon back to the Village slowly and had a sad piece of music going as he returned to a Long house and rested (Well..Threw xD) his body on a bed, then I went to talk to the Clan mother..That was Epic

jenyto
12-03-2012, 03:11 AM
I put his body at the spot that he usually stood at.

Anyway yes, it was epic.

UrDeviant1
12-03-2012, 03:15 AM
I actually did that:eek:

I carried Kanentokon back to the Village slowly and had a sad piece of music going as he returned to a Long house and rested (Well..Threw xD) his body on a bed, then I went to talk to the Clan mother..That was Epic

Dayum. I did this exact same thing.

Assassin_M
12-03-2012, 03:17 AM
Dayum. I did this exact same thing.
We are one :|

UrDeviant1
12-03-2012, 03:20 AM
We are one :|

XD. Indeed :l

Dangerzone50
12-03-2012, 04:06 AM
I left him in the rain... does that make me a bad person?

DarthEzio55
12-03-2012, 04:11 AM
well, i uh.... lets just say, u wont find his body :eek:

TinyTemplar
12-03-2012, 06:52 AM
I left him in the rain... does that make me a bad person?

oh no I did the same. How to come back now? Is there any way?

hm... I actually don't like to carry bodies.. so nvm. Maybe next time)

NOLA_Assassin
12-03-2012, 08:15 AM
I threw him off a cliff as a sign of disrespect. Dishonored has ruined me XD but **** him, it's a game.

Dangerzone50
12-03-2012, 08:19 AM
I miss being able to stab everything that moved... piling up bodies in roadways and blocking traffic 300 style. But now that i have my plat, 100% sync, and all my mementos... its now my mission to kill everything in the frontier until i break the game and the animals stop spawning

Assassin_M
12-03-2012, 08:24 AM
I miss being able to stab everything that moved... piling up bodies in roadways and blocking traffic 300 style. But now that i have my plat, 100% sync, and all my mementos... its now my mission to kill everything in the frontier until i break the game and the animals stop spawning
And that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic

jenyto
12-03-2012, 08:38 AM
I think my question is a lost cause :c

Assassin_M
12-03-2012, 08:39 AM
I think my question is a lost cause :c
Which one ?

jenyto
12-03-2012, 08:44 AM
ahah, the one about the word under Haytham's portrait.

Assassin_M
12-03-2012, 08:46 AM
ahah, the one about the word under Haytham's portrait.
Oh....Alright...Are you sure about the spelling ? Or do I have to replay again to make sure myself ? (Nothing against you xD Just going to try and help you out)

jenyto
12-03-2012, 08:50 AM
It's written that way, double checked.

Assassin_M
12-03-2012, 08:53 AM
It's written that way, double checked.
Give me a few moments then

Assassin_M
12-03-2012, 09:02 AM
Sorry for double posting, but I cannot seem to find anything on it :/ I apologize...

Maybe some of the Natives here ??