PDA

View Full Version : Lost Mayan Code?

jkim2421
12-02-2012, 10:41 PM
Hey guys I don't know if this question has been asked or not already but I preorder my copy through gamestop and expected some code on my receipt for the lost mayan DLC. However, I can't find anything and when I called the store they said they don't have any codes for any of there copies in house. So my question is, is the lost mayan DLC for pc something I have to download myself or did I just get screwed over. Am i just not seeing the code on my receipt?

SeidoN_
12-03-2012, 12:33 AM
Hey guys I don't know if this question has been asked or not already but I preorder my copy through gamestop and expected some code on my receipt for the lost mayan DLC. However, I can't find anything and when I called the store they said they don't have any codes for any of there copies in house. So my question is, is the lost mayan DLC for pc something I have to download myself or did I just get screwed over. Am i just not seeing the code on my receipt?

in the main menu before you start the game, go to EXTRAS then REDEEM CODE. put in the main serial key for the game here and the content should unlock

Rexxar_Ogre
12-03-2012, 11:37 AM
in the main menu before you start the game, go to EXTRAS then REDEEM CODE. put in the main serial key for the game here and the content should unlock

That Worked Thank You