PDA

View Full Version : Which character YOU most hate?

AssassinYago
12-02-2012, 04:42 PM
Which YOU most hate?
I hate the character The Bear
If your character is not on the list comment!!

WIDOMKR383
12-02-2012, 05:01 PM
I don't see the option for the character I'm playing when I'm losing :rofl:

SpontaneousC0W
12-02-2012, 05:05 PM
We all know the Strong man is a bag of poop. :P

SageM1A
12-02-2012, 05:13 PM
OP plays as the robber :).

The strong mans kills are cool, but that HAT....with champion armor he is....playable IMO.

CerealAssassin
12-02-2012, 05:13 PM
theres quite a few i dont like.. i voted for the night stalker.. just dont like him creeping around

SpontaneousC0W
12-02-2012, 05:15 PM
theres quite a few i dont like.. i voted for the night stalker.. just dont like him creeping around

He's gonna give you nightmares ;)

DJJaines
12-02-2012, 05:21 PM
Don't particularly hate any, but picked pioneer as I think I like her least... Hmmm... May change though.

AssassinYago
12-02-2012, 05:27 PM

I don't like him too...

lucreziasboy
12-02-2012, 05:34 PM
The bear of course

LadyGahan2010
12-02-2012, 06:34 PM
Ugh, where do I start? I hate most the little boy, I mean the robber. Then the Bear and then the Mountebank. Don't force me to play these. Ugh.

ThaFazz
12-02-2012, 06:53 PM
The BIEBS

Carbiner
12-02-2012, 07:44 PM
Nightstalker appears to be the new ****** Bag character. Hessian's voice is annoying despite being awesome in every other respect. I sort of wish the female characters didn't have any fanservice at all or just a tiny amount like ACB but even the Red Coat has a massive wedgie for no reason. But all in all I really like the new bunch of characters especially compared to the terrible vanilla ACR bunch.

Oh right Robber is probably the most hated because he looks like an annoying little ****, though I haven't noticed that much ******-ry with that particular character; and I guess he's the only character I would have an aversion to selecting.

Yutake782
12-02-2012, 07:47 PM
Bear.. he's usually played by the 12 year old gun users and chase killers.

Godforbid12
12-02-2012, 07:59 PM
you can hate on the biebs all you want but i know you enjoy it when you get him as a contract and think of a unique way to snuff out his life *u*

I hate the strong man, i will not choose him, bear is in the middle but i don't like him, the mounteback guy whatever Mr.Jackal and Mr.Hyde guy i don't like him.

DJ-B-Man-Jr
12-02-2012, 09:42 PM
The Strong man and Lady Maverick. I'd like Maverick a little more if her back side wasn't so awkward. Not her bum, but her skirt or dress or whatever it is, it's stiff as hell! if it flowed like The Independant's then she'd be playable imo.

Staple-Tape
12-02-2012, 09:45 PM
The BIEBS

Oh please, it's Liam.

ecWarAmp
12-02-2012, 10:06 PM
the character I hate the most is on the other team (ya i play team objectives)

SageM1A
12-02-2012, 10:20 PM
What is wrong with the strongman? How can more people hate him than freaking bieber? I must be in the twilight zone. I used to really like the Night Stalker until every 10 year old wants to be him on top of the large number of other people. It's all about the bear to me....I love his kills with his stick/hammer.

ThaFazz
12-02-2012, 11:25 PM
Oh please, it's Liam.
Baby you light up my world like nobody else!

Demon.King.
12-02-2012, 11:43 PM
The Strong Man wins by much...second would be the carpenter (which is not listed?), he looks out of place with that hairstyle...

Carbiner
12-03-2012, 12:00 AM
Yeah no clue why people don't like the Strong Man other than he looks like a Mongol maybe? If his weapon was a catapult that launched plague infected bodies he'd be so much more awesome though.

Wolfsbane5
12-03-2012, 12:01 AM
You forgot The Huntsman and Commander (and the Hessian, altho no one will vote Hessian).
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121016110636/assassinscreed/images/3/35/HuntsmanWall.pnghttp://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120717183329/assassinscreed/images/d/db/CommanderWall2.pnghttp://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121016174245/assassinscreed/images/0/00/HessianWall.png

Strongman with his champion pack white bear coat/head looks amasing, also his kills are pretty nice ( Nanuk Hunter).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2m-hP9wovU
Nightstalker with champion pack that puts him in a hood instead of that stupid hat is prett neat (mad killer).
- Both are horrible without champion pack.
http://i49.tinypic.com/2qixs2u.png

Bear has 2 nice champion packs, 1 makes him look like a brown bear (Wild Bear)...
and the other puts lots of feathers on his head and a bearpaw tattoo on his chest.
- without those he fails...

So there is hope yet for those 3. But the Huntsman, Commander and the Mountebank are all fail even with their champions packs.

- As there was no Huntsman or Commander to vote on, I voted Mountebank !!!

Red_SPiTFirE
12-03-2012, 12:07 AM
The bear. I can't bring myself to use or customise him. It would have been the strong man but his white and red set looks pretty nice now.

AssassinYago
12-03-2012, 12:12 AM
EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS: I didn't forget the characters the maximum numbers of itens is 10!

Mc Dudes
12-03-2012, 12:49 AM
I hate The Bear most of course, Why cant you vote for that btw?

Aetryx
12-03-2012, 01:21 AM
I hate The Bear most of course, Why cant you vote for that btw?

EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS: I didn't forget the characters the maximum numbers of itens is 10!

I don't like The Bear or The Strongman. Both are a swing & miss.

Staple-Tape
12-03-2012, 01:26 AM
Nightstalker with champion pack that puts him in a hood instead of that stupid hat is prett neat (mad killer).

Sill looks bad. Personally, I think the Nightstalker is the worst character no matter what he wears.

Serrachio
12-03-2012, 01:50 AM
I don't dislike the Strong Man all that much, but he's just very boring.

Copy-paste kill animations of the Guardian, and his customization is, quite frankly, a large disappointment.

For his Champion pack (Nanuk Hunter), the hat doesn't compare to the Bear's Champion pack (Wild Bear), and for the rest of it, it's just his initial customization gear. He would have been cooler if the other outfit parts would have been better (especially if they removed the "back-skirt"), and a savage looking arctic wolf hat would have been more unique.

Second choice for me would have to be the Mountebank, because he just falls into obscurity, and I suppose the third would have to be the Commander/Carpenter, because I barely play as them.

SixKeys
12-03-2012, 02:47 AM
I'm surprised about all the Bear haters. He's not my favorite, but his customizations are better than most.

The Strong Man is definitely my least fave, he's just boring. I thought I would hate the Robber since I couldn't stand the Footpad in ACB, but thinking of him as Bieber just makes him hilarious in my mind.

PurinxPop
12-03-2012, 02:50 AM
Where is the Carpenter on this list? Am I the only who doesn't like him. All his customizations are uggh to me

SixKeys
12-03-2012, 03:02 AM
Oops, I actually meant the Carpenter. I've got no problem with the Strong Man.

xanon23
12-03-2012, 03:50 AM
I actually hate the lady maverick. She's selected in almost every game you play and it's only the nerds that can't get laid who play her cause they think it's hot to play as a female assassin. Of course I also hate the strong man. I don't even know why anyone would want to play as him, other than the face that they know no one else likes him so they wanna be a rebel and play as him. The robber just reminds me of a main character in a final fantasy game.

Achmed_One
12-03-2012, 04:49 AM
I'm about to go ham and post a wall of criticisms and OPINIONS. I hate the Strongman the most, boring costumes is boring. The Carpenter's pretty bomb too, his outfits just seem so stiff and it just doesn't look right. The Commander is also incredibly boring, there's barely any variation with his gear. The Mountebank has a couple of tolerable costumes, but most of his stuff isn't cool, just mundane. Who else.. Oh, I used to hate the Robber, but I tinkered with him enough to make him playable. The Hessian, I only like his warrior costume. The Bear is okay, nothing too interesting apart from his champion pack. The Lady Maverick's color schemes are pretty crap. The Night Stalker's pants has too many bleedin' buckles and straps. The Preacher or Priest or whatever's gear is boring. The Huntsman's whole theme just doesn't work at all. Did I miss anyone.. Everyone else I like, especially the DLC characters, I just hope Ubi adds more females cause as it stands ACIII multi is one heck of a sausage fest.

wackywaffles2
12-03-2012, 05:13 AM
I used to hate The Strong Man, but he's been growing on me lately.

indulgence82
12-03-2012, 05:31 AM
Your missing the Hessian which I'm not sure I hate but I like him the least because I haven't found a likeable costume for him. I do like his kill animations but his taunt and costumes are a definite drawback. Not sure how saluting at you constitutes a taunt but whatever.......Strongman used to be a character I disliked but his champion costume with the Polar Bear headdress is just awesome and really grows on you. Also used to hate the silent stalker until I found his warrior costume which is prowler-tastic.

Madman6884
12-03-2012, 06:29 AM
Guess I'm the only one who dislikes the Independent? Maybe its just because I've had bad experiences with players who always pick her that just behave obnoxiously during the match.
I am also in agreement about the Bear though, he seems to be picked a lot by the nublets, and it doesn't help that even his hacked description just dismisses him as a grunt.

Side note, am I the only one who, after finding out their hacked descriptions, has vowed to only play as Assassins/assassin allies?

Quirky Jezza
12-03-2012, 02:09 PM
I hate the bear the most as he looks like a right ******. Robber and silent shadow are crap too.

Reign
12-03-2012, 03:20 PM
The Robber a.k.a. Beiber. He was the polar opposite from my favorite character in Brotherhood (The Nobleman), I guess I'm still just a creepy one-armed hunchback with a dislike for pop music. ;)

napnap22
12-03-2012, 04:40 PM
The strong man is kind of boring, but he blends well and I love his polar bear Champion outfit. My least favorites are the Independent, Commander, and Pioneer which I never play as unless I am in a team game.

SageM1A
12-03-2012, 05:30 PM
The strong man is kind of boring, but he blends well and I love his polar bear Champion outfit. My least favorites are the Independent, Commander, and Pioneer which I never play as unless I am in a team game.

Was thinking after reading this. I ONLY play as the Bear, John Marston aka Sharpshooter, or the Independant/Huntsman (cuz I like his champion armor). I started playing the Strong Man after I got his champion armor and I do like his kills. I'll play the Silent Shadow in the rare occasion those characters are taken.

I like the Monteblanc's throat cut kill, but aside from the above I don't play anyone else. I can't stand when playing manhunt or something and I have to play as Bieber. Really though aside from 5 or so characters the rest are garbage IMO.

I Emerge I
12-03-2012, 06:44 PM
Im not a fan of the female redcoat shes just eye candy with her *** hanging out and being young , but over all i dont really dislike any of them kill animation wise just there clothes the Pioneer has amazing kills like the point plank shot in the face but i despise the way shes dressed i hope the champion pack will fix her.

Ozzkore
12-04-2012, 07:48 AM
The Strong Man is the lamest of the poll, but he is nothing in comparison to the lamest mcplainwrap of them all: The Commander.

I hear people justifying the Strong Man has cool kill animations... they're just recycled from ACR's Guardian. It's nothing special. His taunts are lame, his hat is lame, everything about him is just LAME. At LEAST he has the Nanuk Hunter outfit.

But the Commander exceeds that lameness by a million percent. Everything about him is the blandest thing I've ever seen, like he stepped right out as an extra from the single player.

B-L-A-D-E-S
12-04-2012, 09:28 AM
I like any character/outfit that blends easily with his/her surroundings. I dislike anything obvious that sticks out like a sore thumb. Its to hard to just pick one for me... For example, I really like The Nightstalker's "Mad Killer" costume, and I dislike The Nightstalker's yellow alien spacesuit "Alternative Costume". Also, my belief is, anything with a hood...is good.

Merse91
01-21-2013, 08:59 AM
The Robber would suck if you couldn't get rid of his Bieber-Fever hair! Thank you customization!

montagemik
01-21-2013, 09:08 AM
the robber would suck if you couldn't get rid of his bieber-fever hair! Thank you customization!

lol

G1ZMO_DRAG0N
01-21-2013, 09:12 AM
Yo, everyone loves Taco Bell Hat!

Darkshots3389
01-21-2013, 09:41 AM
No one picked Sharpshooter? Makes me smile.

I guess I don't particularly like anything about The Mountebank. His customization options are lame, his alternative costumes are lame, and his champion pack just makes him look silly. Face paint is redundant considering you can't see most of his head, His VA makes him sound like a creepy middle-aged man rather then the "mad scientist" theme he SHOULD have gotten. The only thing redeeming about this man is his high profile assassinations. (they're very nice, too bad they're attached to a lame character)

The Robber would be a close second, if only because his VA makes him sound....slow (which he should be a little slow, no? Born and raised on the streets shouldn't make you sound like a normal person) and his costumes are all pallet swaps (even his ****ed champion pack) Nevermiind his fanservice-y bieber cut.

Strongman isn't nearly as bad...well alright I guess, but at least he wears a polar bear. I mean, a friggin polar bear, man! How many polar bears have you killed in your lifetime?

meh, month and a half old thread, etc, etc.

Empyreal Light
01-21-2013, 12:32 PM
The Carpenter and The Mountebank

wapikas
01-21-2013, 02:50 PM
in team based modes (domination mostly) I usually quit when team leader has selected robber. I wait little before I quit to be sure that my team is losing. :p

Serrachio
01-21-2013, 03:12 PM
No one picked Sharpshooter? Makes me smile.

I guess I don't particularly like anything about The Mountebank. His customization options are lame, his alternative costumes are lame, and his champion pack just makes him look silly. Face paint is redundant considering you can't see most of his head, His VA makes him sound like a creepy middle-aged man rather then the "mad scientist" theme he SHOULD have gotten. The only thing redeeming about this man is his high profile assassinations. (they're very nice, too bad they're attached to a lame character)

The Robber would be a close second, if only because his VA makes him sound....slow (which he should be a little slow, no? Born and raised on the streets shouldn't make you sound like a normal person) and his costumes are all pallet swaps (even his ****ed champion pack) Nevermiind his fanservice-y bieber cut.

Strongman isn't nearly as bad...well alright I guess, but at least he wears a polar bear. I mean, a friggin polar bear, man! How many polar bears have you killed in your lifetime?

meh, month and a half old thread, etc, etc.

Polar bear hat would be cooler if it didn't reuse his basic clothes. Wild Bear looks sweet because his outfit is more diverse.

I don't hate the Robber's Bieber hair cut. It just doesn't look as great on his chubby Asian face, which is rather odd considering he's lived on the streets as an orphan.

Upinya Slayin
01-21-2013, 06:04 PM
I voted the nightstalker or as i like to call him the noob character. cause every noob thinks he blends in so well they all have to rush and pick him. anytime you get someone below a level 10 you know they are gonna pick the night stalker. my 2nd least fav would be the robber (aka the bieber)

I also can't believe anyone would vote the lady maverixck as their least fav? my top 3 are
1) the independant
2) the Redcoat
3) the lady maverick

str8shootter
01-21-2013, 06:37 PM
Ugh.. I hate The Strong Man the most.. but that doesn't say much, considering I dislike almost all of the characters in this broken piece of garbage.. In my opinion, they're only likable with their champion pack equipped...

I-Like-Pie45
01-21-2013, 06:42 PM
1. Blonde Bieber
2. Mr. Top Hat
3. Redcoat's Dad
4. Not Christopher Lambert
5. The Eskimo Bear

Ross-tipper
01-21-2013, 07:12 PM
My least favourite character is The Commander, There's absolutely nothing unique about him unless you buy the champion which gives you a big feather in your hat (Yippee for you XD)
Not entirely sure why everybody complains about the robber. Though I don't play as him often when I do it strikes me as a Win/Win situation, If I do well, Congratulations to me I'm doing well and probably focusing too hard to pay attention to my own character. If i'm doing terribly I still get to see him get stabbed in his stupid teen boyband face. so like I said, Win/Win.

Darkshots3389
01-21-2013, 07:13 PM
Polar bear hat would be cooler if it didn't reuse his basic clothes. Wild Bear looks sweet because his outfit is more diverse.

I don't hate the Robber's Bieber hair cut. It just doesn't look as great on his chubby Asian face, which is rather odd considering he's lived on the streets as an orphan.

Yeah, I agree, At least the polar bear get-up makes him somewhat more playable. I always liked The Guardian's assassinations, anyway.

The only thing that bothered me about the bieber cut was the impossibility of someone having it (on purpose) during that time period. I much more loath the listed reasons I've said already.

Rannek17
01-21-2013, 07:26 PM
Worst for me would be the Night Stalker. He's the new Sentinel, if someone picks him, you KNOW they're going to be an annoying dork all round. Coyote Man is a close second for how silly he looks.

Doitsuist
01-21-2013, 07:30 PM
Gee, where do I even start

Strong Man
The Bear
The Carpenter
The Commander
The Mountebank
Silent Shadow (okay with Champion pack)
The Highlander
The Governer

All trash, I will never be any of these.

My favorite is The Huntsman. I also love The Independent with her Champion pack and Sharpshooter.

Oh, and also don't like The Hessian. He just looks like a dork.

Upinya Slayin
01-21-2013, 07:31 PM
Worst for me would be the Night Stalker. He's the new Sentinel, if someone picks him, you KNOW they're going to be an annoying dork all round. Coyote Man is a close second for how silly he looks.

agreed. all 3 new characters are terrible. 1st they add 3 more guys when they game only has 4 women to about 12 guys already, then they make one look anarexic (cayote) 1 wears a skirt and teh othe rjust looks kinda plain.

x16DHamptonx
01-21-2013, 08:20 PM
Why is the mountebank third most hated? He's the most badass of them all.

Dosenwabe
01-21-2013, 08:22 PM
How can anyone hate the robber? He's a beautiful cutie! And my favorite. I don't hate any character. I like playing as all since Brotherhood. But my least picked ones are always the females.

Doitsuist
01-21-2013, 08:30 PM
How can anyone hate the robber? He's a beautiful cutie! And my favorite. I don't hate any character. I like playing as all since Brotherhood. But my least picked ones are always the females.

Lol cutie? Meh if funny looking little boys is your thing xD What this game needs is more yummy young menz, not all of these old grandpas and children lmao.

Upinya Slayin
01-21-2013, 08:32 PM

he kinda looks like a 10 year old boy not an assassin. Thats why.

Homie.Jomie
01-21-2013, 08:36 PM
Why would anyone hate the Strong Man when he has his champion pack on? That polar bear on his head is bomb diggity. Night Stalker's name is creepy enough. His voice. Body structure. Only time I can tolerate him is when he has his MF Doom mask on or looks like a bumble bee.

Dosenwabe
01-21-2013, 08:40 PM
@cookiepeanuts; Upinya Slayin: I don't know In which world you live but in my eyes he looks and behaves like 20-25. And he doesn't sound like a kid either. Do you even know what children are? And btw: I'm pretty sure killing children in AC won't ever happen. (as we see in the SP)

DomdudeDaGreat
01-21-2013, 08:44 PM
Hate the robber, he looks about 13.

DomdudeDaGreat
01-21-2013, 08:46 PM
Also why are people hating on the mountebank, he is one of the best.

Doitsuist
01-21-2013, 08:48 PM
Well I'm sorry, I know a lot of 20-25 year old men and they look like... well men. The Robber simply has child like features, looks more like a 13 year old who hasn't yet hit puberty :/ That's my opinion and no one told you to understand it :D

As a side note, neither one of us said he IS a child, simply that he LOOKS like one. Again, if that's how we see him...

Dosenwabe
01-21-2013, 09:09 PM
Well I'm sorry, I know a lot of 20-25 year old men and they look like... well men. The Robber simply has child like features, looks more like a 13 year old who hasn't yet hit puberty :/ That's my opinion and no one told you to understand it :D As a side note, neither one of us said he IS a child, simply that he LOOKS like one. Again, if that's how we see him... Yeah, indeed I do not understand it.

Anykeyer
01-21-2013, 09:34 PM
Well I'm sorry, I know a lot of 20-25 year old men and they look like... well men. The Robber simply has child like features, looks more like a 13 year old who hasn't yet hit puberty :/
LOL. Some of my friends (25-30yo) look so young that they have trouble purchasing alcohol XD. So its all relative. And about robber - he is a teen, game itself sugests this in his haircuts descriptions. From his features, body proportions and heigh (he is the shortest character and is on par with sharpshooter) Im pretty sure he is about 16 :)
BTW on your avatar both characters also look more like kids

AzraelTBG
01-21-2013, 10:02 PM
The strong mans just really ugly looking

Doitsuist
01-21-2013, 10:03 PM
LOL. Some of my friends (25-30yo) look so young that they have trouble purchasing alcohol XD. So its all relative. And about robber - he is a teen, game itself sugests this in his haircuts descriptions. From his features, body proportions and heigh (he is the shortest character and is on par with sharpshooter) Im pretty sure he is about 16 :)
BTW on your avatar both characters also look more like kids

Lol regardless of descriptions, still looks like a little boy to me, actually reminds me of my friend's 14 year old brother xD

And yea I know they do, just a quick animated draw from a friend though :)

Miranger
01-21-2013, 10:36 PM
So much hate for the biebz.. I mean "The Robber" when everyone knows Strongman & Lady Mav are the worst ones.

Upinya Slayin
01-21-2013, 10:45 PM
@cookiepeanuts; Upinya Slayin: I don't know In which world you live but in my eyes he looks and behaves like 20-25. And he doesn't sound like a kid either. Do you even know what children are? And btw: I'm pretty sure killing children in AC won't ever happen. (as we see in the SP)

alot of people seem to agree but hey to each their own :)

there is a reason alot of people call him a bieber. I prefer my killers to look more devious or like a sexy woman. More batman and catwomen then justin bieber and old men lol.

Doitsuist
01-21-2013, 10:46 PM
So much hate for the biebz.. I mean "The Robber" when everyone knows Strongman & Lady Mav are the worst ones.

Lol Strong Man looks like the outcome of a human/rhinoceros mating. Ick. His taunts are pretty pathetic too.

I only like Lady Mav with the Champion Pack. Even then, she's blah and EVERY female has to be her.

Upinya Slayin
01-21-2013, 10:48 PM

why the hate for the lady maverick?

Dosenwabe
01-21-2013, 10:58 PM
why the hate for the lady maverick? Because she is a templar b*tch and betrayed her better looking (criminal) brother. :P

Upinya Slayin
01-21-2013, 11:05 PM
Because she is a templar b*tch and betrayed her better looking (criminal) brother. :P

I'm assuming this has to do with a storyline from a previous game? I haven't played an AC game since AC1

Serrachio
01-21-2013, 11:08 PM
I'm assuming this has to do with a storyline from a previous game? I haven't played an AC game since AC1

Lady Maverick's "historical" counterpart is Gillian McCarthy, Robber's "historical" counterpart is Fillan McCarthy.

Lady Maverick's hacked character biography mentions that she sold out her brother for a can of beans, but considering it's Erudito, it might not be as literal as it's presented.

Upinya Slayin
01-21-2013, 11:59 PM
Lady Maverick's "historical" counterpart is Gillian McCarthy, Robber's "historical" counterpart is Fillan McCarthy.

Lady Maverick's hacked character biography mentions that she sold out her brother for a can of beans, but considering it's Erudito, it might not be as literal as it's presented.

I'll be honest, I don't get caught up in storylines or lore when it comes to the MP parts of games. I just like the design of the avatar

Free_Hidings
01-22-2013, 01:29 AM
The only character I currently hate is the Strongman.

CFarron
01-22-2013, 01:46 AM
I'm starting to hate the Coyote Man because everyone seems to use the atrocious war paint or masks. I only like the default look.

Zephiel16
01-22-2013, 01:48 AM
I hate the strongman. Most other characters I hated I mixed and match their customization into something I liked, but the strongman looks terrible no matter what. My favorite is the governor from the new DLC, but it's starting to become the commander or hessian (with his warrior costume, he looks terrible without it).

Ross-tipper
01-22-2013, 02:09 AM
Upon thinking about it, I would like to change my decision after reconsidering. My least favourite character isn't the commander, It's the Coyote Man He's effectively a carbon copy of the Harlequin (My favourite multiplayer character btw) but is significantly less awesome. There's just something about playing as a character that looks like an emaciated reject from an old, stereotypical western film.. I'm kind of hoping for that his champion costume is a full body + mask kind of thing so that I can at least enjoy some of the best kill animations without thinking "Wow. The templars don't keep their agents particularly well fed" .

AvK KiNgKoBrA
01-22-2013, 03:38 AM
The Highlander Champion Pack is crap

Serrachio
01-22-2013, 03:58 AM
The Highlander Champion Pack is crap

It's not that bad, it's just that the hat is a bit abstract.

Apparantly, it keeps to historic accuracy though.

Rubble The Dj1
01-22-2013, 04:35 AM
hate on the biebs mainly cos people who like him are the people who like the 100 point runny stabby jumpy frommy roofy all the bloody timey kills. cant beleive so many people hate on strong man his polar bear is superior to the bear costume plus polar bears are known to be one of the most ferocious predators on land plus they live in the snow so you gotta be badass to have one of them on as a hoody. overall though most of the character blow badly and need more outfits than just these champion and warrior outfits. my least favourite character though would have to be pioneer, just so garish and bland.

noctowl
01-22-2013, 04:40 AM
**** Robber

Serrachio
01-22-2013, 04:48 AM
cant beleive so many people hate on strong man his polar bear is superior to the bear costume

It really isn't.

Anykeyer
01-22-2013, 06:21 AM
why the hate for the lady maverick?

Not hate, but I dont like her face, her voice and her taunts. She sounds stupid.

I-Like-Pie45
01-22-2013, 06:26 AM
Don't get why some people are so upset the DLC didn't include any female characters. I mean, sure I did want another pair of hips and breasts to gap at while I play but not like the game's really lacking in female characters. Sure, make the argument that it's only four in a cast of 19 choices but not like that's that much of a downgrade from Brotherhood's five in a cast of 21?

Besides, if Ubi did include a female character, they would've botched it just like they did with the rest of the Battle Hardened characters.

Maybe it's just because in comparison to the other games and stand-alone, the females in this game just aren't the best designed of characters.

montagemik
01-22-2013, 01:50 PM
Not hate, but I dont like her face, her voice and her taunts. She sounds stupid.

LOL Well said , Ginger minger , Nowhere near as good as the Original Courtesan .

TBH The only characters i really HATE , are those 3 tools who seem to join every second FFA match as a Party group & work together for group defence the entire game .
(surely you guys have met them at some point)

PANiC_ATTACKER
01-22-2013, 01:55 PM
I pretty much dislike all the AC3 characters, there isnt a single one I love like I did with AC:R and AC:BH. I like the NIght Stalker much more now I have the Madkiller champion pack. I despise the Redcoat much more than is healthy mostly because its the fav persona of ****heads who run around in Assassinate the whole game trying to get people to drop abilities and generally ruining any game they are in.

A Cheese Potato
01-22-2013, 02:10 PM
I pretty much dislike all the AC3 characters, there isnt a single one I love like I did with AC:R and AC:BH. I like the NIght Stalker much more now I have the Madkiller champion pack. I despise the Redcoat much more than is healthy mostly because its the fav persona of ****heads who run around in Assassinate the whole game trying to get people to drop abilities and generally ruining any game they are in.

That's essentially how I feel, I only like the Sharpshooter and the Mad Killer Nightstalker. All the others look terrible in my opinion.

Norcent31
01-22-2013, 02:39 PM
I didn't know so many people dislike The Mountebank, who is my favorite. The only character that I really hated was The Footpad from ACB, but afterwards I didn't really mind anyone else.

UrDeviant1
01-22-2013, 02:50 PM
LOL Well said , Ginger minger , Nowhere near as good as the Original Courtesan .

TBH The only characters i really HATE , are those 3 tools who seem to join every second FFA match as a Party group & work together for group defence the entire game .
(surely you guys have met them at some point)

Oh yes, i'v met them. Yesterday I was playing deathmatch and i triggered a mass morph. I was hiding in one of the morphed groups and some a-hole came into the group and used his own morph and a second later his group friend killed me lol. I'v had people (non-persuers) who have killed my 1 blended persona because they are pissed off at me lol it's quite funny actually.

Upinya Slayin
01-22-2013, 06:33 PM

I guess you think kim kardashian is ugly too and her *** is too big :p

The voice i kinda understand though, but she has some of the best taunts and is better looking then the pioneer. the pioneer kinda look a bit manly to me

Darkshots3389
01-22-2013, 06:47 PM
I guess you think kim kardashian is ugly too and her *** is too big :p

The voice i kinda understand though, but she has some of the best taunts and is better looking then the pioneer. the pioneer kinda look a bit manly to me

Kim Kardashian sounds more like the Independent, which is why I hate her. She has the most irritating voice in the game. I never taunt with her if I use her.

Rubble The Dj1
01-22-2013, 07:53 PM
It really isn't.

as much as i respect your right to your opinion, it truly is lol. the bears whole vibe is just cack. Bear is just too big and just looks awkward, i think his outfit on another character and id prefer him over strong man as it is bear is one of my least used if not the least used character.

Connnnor93
01-22-2013, 09:29 PM
I hate the bear and the shadow.

one or the other seem pointless cause they look exactly the same.

Wiccan Mother
01-25-2013, 04:51 AM
Its not so much the fact of which character I hate, because I do like all of them. Its refreshing to have new personas, that being said, the night stalker is probably my least favorite for the simple fact that it is chosen so often in matches. It reminds me of the Prowler from ACB where everyone thought it was soooo cool to play as an Ezio lookalike.

jagursun
01-25-2013, 05:08 AM
WHY DO U HATET HE STRONG ASAIN MAN his kill animations IS FAR THE BEST >;[

jagursun
01-25-2013, 05:09 AM
sorry for double post and i love the robber thats my little justin bieber >_>

Moonfoxz
01-25-2013, 05:15 AM
WHY DO U HATET HE STRONG ASAIN MAN his kill animations IS FAR THE BEST >;[
Kill animations alone don't make a character sadly. For instance I like the night stalker but his kill animations aren't that amazing. Strong man just has a really bland/boring design on him. IMO the only costume that makes him playable is his warrior costume.

jagursun
01-25-2013, 05:18 AM
oh and the only two that hate the redocats are the ones that cant her or her champion pack :>

WyvernKnight27
01-25-2013, 07:54 AM
How can there be so much hate for Comrade Lenin?

magicunderpants
01-25-2013, 08:12 AM
The Night Stalker, because I swear to god every time I see that dumb character it is some ******* running around roofs in high profile racking up 200 point contested kills

God ****it I hate the Night Stalker

Hidden Legaciez
01-25-2013, 10:17 AM
the robber cause he looks like bieber :P

Bloodredtyrant
01-25-2013, 02:20 PM
I have tried everything in my power to make the Carpenter a cool looking dude. He resists all of my attempts and ****s all over my artistic design. There is no combination of any of his styles that makes him look anything less than a color blind ****** that can't dress himself.

persiateddy95
01-25-2013, 05:20 PM
The Hessian.

leCarrot
01-25-2013, 05:32 PM
I hate the bear and the shadow.

one or the other seem pointless cause they look exactly the same.

Gah. Why does everyone say this? They don't look the same in the least.
The Bear looks like a lump of muscle with a single-digit IQ, and the Shadow is like a wimpy I-don't-know. It's the Carpenter and the Robber I sometimes get confused with, as their default clothes' colour schemes are quite the same.

And for all those Commander haters, get him his second haircut, and suddenly he's the most badass character of the lot.

As a whole, I think the AC3 characters are again a step towards the right direction (the ACB direction, that is). I didn't hate nor did I like any of the ACR characters because they're were so godda*n generic and unimaginative. I really didn't even learn to recognize them properly...

Hoping that AC4's mp characters are as fun and unique as in Brotherhood.

The Night Stalker, because I swear to god every time I see that dumb character it is some ******* running around roofs in high profile racking up 200 point contested kills

God ****it I hate the Night Stalker

Me too, my friend. Me too.