PDA

View Full Version : How to became incognito in Frontier?

Nurpus
12-02-2012, 02:40 PM
There are no posters or heralds, so how can i decrease enemies' awareness?

ProletariatPleb
12-02-2012, 02:49 PM
You can't.

CipollaCreed
12-02-2012, 02:52 PM
You have always 1 lever notorious, if you reach level 2 or 3 you can fast travel to any frontier point and return to the level 1.

Nurpus
12-02-2012, 02:55 PM
You can't.
Even decreasing it to one star(or what this thing is) is impossible?

DJJaines
12-02-2012, 02:56 PM
I didn't, I just hid or killed. It's wild out there.

Nurpus
12-02-2012, 02:59 PM
You have always 1 lever notorious, if you reach level 2 or 3 you can fast travel to any frontier point and return to the level 1.

That seems to be satisfying answer, thanks

Elebro2011
12-02-2012, 06:54 PM
Its kinda strange.

MoonEyes2k
12-02-2012, 11:13 PM

As I am totally incognito in various areas of the Frontier, and NOT so in others...this seems to be wrong, to say the least. So, anyone know if you CAN remove notoriety?
I've noticed that even after I've become incognito in the cities, there are often posters around. Glitch, or might that be something that affects your notoriety elsewhere, I.E. the frontier?

SixKeys
12-03-2012, 02:33 AM
AFAIK there is no way to lower your notoritety in the Frontier, other than fast-travel. The posters in the cities have no effect on your Frontier notoriety. Note that different areas in the Frontier have different levels of notoriety, depending on your actions there. Let's say you've killed a lot of guards in Kanienkeha (or however you spell it), you would have 2 or 3 stars. If you then move to an area where you haven't caused trouble, your notoriety would be down to 1 star in that area.

Anykeyer
12-03-2012, 06:21 AM
Its kinda strange.

Its called frontier for a reason. From soldiers persperctive anyone who isnt wearing the same uniform as you are suspicious by default.

Black_Widow9
12-03-2012, 06:29 AM
It's wild out there.
This ;)

SixKeys
12-03-2012, 11:56 AM
Its called frontier for a reason. From soldiers persperctive anyone who isnt wearing the same uniform as you are suspicious by default.

That makes no sense. What about all the farmers and hunters just going about their business?

Anykeyer
12-03-2012, 03:46 PM
Farmers are civilians. They are spoils of war of some sort. Rarely regular army kills civilians or destroys infrastructure on already captured territory. But Connor wears uniform and armed to the teeth. If I were a lookout I would probably shoot him on sight and THEN investigate. :p
After all AC1 guards were doing it right.

Elebro2011
12-03-2012, 06:52 PM
Farmers are civilians. They are spoils of war of some sort. Rarely regular army kills civilians or destroys infrastructure on already captured territory. But Connor wears uniform and armed to the teeth. If I were a lookout I would probably shoot him on sight and THEN investigate. :p

You have a good point. :)

CipollaCreed
12-03-2012, 07:07 PM

This makes high sense, if you are a guard in a wild zone, find a weird hooded guy with guns, sword, tomahawk, bow, rope darts, poisoned darts, mines and smokebombs a little suspect is normal. I think Ubisoft did a good choise by putting only 1 level notority, since they'll not attack you at first sight but still they will ask to themselves, with the yellow arrow on their heads, "w.t.f.?".