PDA

View Full Version : AC3 Survey: Next AC game fan feedback

Turul.
12-02-2012, 06:12 AM
recently ubisoft has been doing some surverys to allow fans and players to give some feedback and let ubisoft know what theyd like to see in the upcoming title.
i wasnt able to find a link to fill out the survey, so I'm making a post here. feel free to do the same!

here's a list of the questions/topics

Play another game with Connor

-I really really really want another connor game

More wilderness areas to explore outside the cities

-i thought the fronteir was large enough, i liked it. yes please!

Ability to continue gameplay experience on tablet/mobile while away from home

-dont care. would be some sort of mini game anyways

Playing as a templar

-maybe small bits like haytam, but not a full game

Underwater gameplay

-sounds interesting but not sure itd work well

Ability to share information in-game with friends e.g. solve in-game clues together

-no. AC is a single player experience, lets keep it that way

More naval gameplay (navigation, battles...)

-sure why not?

Ability to use mobile/tablet as a complementary display to perform some actions or access some info while playing on my console

-make it optional if you do

Ability to create my own assassin and customize him

-nope, dont like rpgs. id play one if i wanted to

More famous historical characters to meet/befriend/fight

-yes! lol of course!

A new present-day hero (different from Desmond)

-i wouldnt mind

More assassination missions

-please do so! so many of the side quests are quite arbitrary, not enough killing in AC3 lol.

Playing as a new assassin, in a different historical time period

-save that for later

More stealth gameplay sequences

-yes! not enough stealth or social stealth in ac3

Possibility for a friend to join the game in order to help me at any time during the solo mode

-only if i invite them, dont really want ppl interrupting my experience

More gun fighting

-i dont really know what this means, but i dont think AC needs more guns

Deeper storyline connection between solo adventure and multiplayer modes

-no because not everyone players through the multiplayer, its fine where its at

Tracking stats and performance in multiplayer, and the ability to share and compete with others on in-game leaderboards online and/or in a companion app

-definately

More possibilities to defend yourself against attackers in multiplayer

-possibly, all anyone does these days is knife, blend or smokebomb

Ability to create my own multiplayer avatar (customize looks, abilities, skills)

-i would love it, but it would detriment gameplay, cuz then you'd be confused as to who the hell youre supposed to kill

A deeper team-based multiplayer (guilds, squads that have common objectives, new tools for clan management...)

-mhm

Customization of the multiplayer experience (logos, avatars, objects, team names etc)

-sure

New multiplayer modes

-idk they amount and variety is good as of now.

Assassination missions in co-op

-optional please

Additional multiplayer characters with new skill sets

-yep!

Ability to create user-generated content in multiplayer (maps, replay videos)

-that'd be pretty sick like halo forge mode

A spectator mode in multiplayer

-yes! AC could be an eSports game!

A co-op split-screen mode

-optional if at all

PvP mode with melee fighting and hand-to-hand combat

-that would be cool, actually thatd be really cool

Co-op story missions (two to four players)

-i hope you guys dont just develop it just because a lot of other games are doing it as well. I've always enjoyed AC as a singleplayer game and will continue to do so.

TrueAssassin77
12-02-2012, 06:17 AM
Connor.
AC3.5
dubbed: Assassins Creed Revolution(ACR3)

montagemik
12-02-2012, 06:22 AM
Connor.
AC3.5
dubbed: Assassins Creed Revolution(ACR3)

I Named it that in a post i made about a week ago - UBI owe me royalties LOL

Staple-Tape
12-02-2012, 06:25 AM
I would really love for them to expand the multiplayer. More game modes would be great. But what I am hoping for most is co-op. I enjoy playing co-op games. My opinion on co-op is a little different that yours. I think it would be great of they made a co-op mode, but it should not be required to play it. Hopefully, this will satisfy those who enjoy AC for single player and those who enjoy co-op games.

DavisP92
12-02-2012, 06:50 AM
I love the idea of creating an assassin to customize for the co-op ONLY, and it would make co-op even more enjoyable. Better immersion

montagemik
12-02-2012, 06:50 AM
I would really love for them to expand the multiplayer. More game modes would be great. But what I am hoping for most is co-op. I enjoy playing co-op games. My opinion on co-op is a little different that yours. I think it would be great of they made a co-op mode, but it should not be required to play it. Hopefully, this will satisfy those who enjoy AC for single player and those who enjoy co-op games.

I'd be happy for a 'Drop in' Drop out' at anytime 2 player offline option.
Connection issues would limit Co-ops accessibilty for many people if it's a purely Online option.
Example if no one on your contact list enjoys co-op you're stuck with a total stranger helping or no one at all.

DavisP92
12-02-2012, 06:57 AM
I'd be happy for a 'Drop in' Drop out' at anytime 2 player offline option.
Connection issues would limit Co-ops accessibilty for many people if it's a purely Online option.
Example if no one on your contact list enjoys co-op you're stuck with a total stranger helping or no one at all.

then add more friends, the forums are filled with hundreds of people. There shouldn't be any excuses like that, not having internet is a good excuse. But that's why they have the split-screen co-op

Sedres
12-02-2012, 08:38 AM
Totally planned on doing this myself. I was able to find the survey but whether they've closed it already I was unable to complete it (Apparently didn't meet the criteria, when all I had told them thus far was I've owned every AC game since it's inception...)

I've also ignored any and all questions about multiplayer or co-op. I hate how every game now has to have this nowadays. I buy AC games for the same reason I bought AC1 and would like it if the game focused more on SP.

* Play another game with Connor

- I do think Connor has alot of potential. Though in truth I'm more interested in seeing Desmond become this master assassin we've been told he was going to become. AC3 didn't deliever this in my opinion.

* More wilderness areas to explore outside the cities

- I do think this should be a continuing theme if they keep Connor as the main protagonist. If it was a new character, I don't see the point it keeping it - do something new

* Ability to continue gameplay experience on tablet/mobile while away from home

- If it means my SP experience is gonna suffer because I don't have a tablet, then Hell No

* Playing as a templar

- Not especially, the writing for the series recently has been pretty dire, I think throwing a new perspective into the mix is only going to make it exponentially worse.

* Underwater gameplay

- Just sounds a bit Tomb Raider-ish to me. Free-running is such a core aspect of an AC game, and then all of a sudden you have to slowly crawl your way through an underwater cave with awkward controls? No thanks.

* Ability to share information in-game with friends e.g. solve in-game clues together

- This seems massively pointless and a waste of time. If none of your friends are online and you get stuck on a puzzle, you know what people are going to do? Use Google.

* More naval gameplay (navigation, battles...)

- The Naval Missions were a big success in AC3, though it could easily be ruined if they tried to do too much with the core gameplay. I think more of the same woul;dn't be a bad thing.

* Ability to use mobile/tablet as a complementary display to perform some actions or access some info while playing on my console

- If it's on the Wii U, make use of that screen. Holds absolutely no appeal to me outside of that.

* Ability to create my own assassin and customize him

- No way, I doubt a story-line with a custom made character would work particularly well. This isn't Mass Effect, and they worked with that idea from the ground up, not suddenly throwing it into the mix 5 games into a series.

* More famous historical characters to meet/befriend/fight

- Wouldn't be an AC game without this.

* A new present-day hero (different from Desmond)

- Keep Desmond. Finish his story properly, let's see him as this Master Assassin we were promised and don't just abandon him for the sake of it. You know why people don't particularly care about Desmond? Because you guys didn't really do jack with him. I wouldn't object to a whole game about Desmond taking on the Templar's and Juno in modern events.
And you know what? Bring Lucy back. She was written out of the story so hastily, so pointlessly, so BADLY, even I could think of a way to write her back. I think the only way to avoid her exodus being a complete mockery is pretend she never really died to begin with. I'm still hoping this is really what's going on behind the scenes, otherwise my faith in the writers will just evaporate, I doubt I'd buy another game.

* More assassination missions

- It'd be nice to have seen more use of the tree-running in AC3, it was massively under-used in my opinion. Assassination missions could easily rectify this.

* Playing as a new assassin, in a different historical time period

- It'd be a shame to abandon Connor so early, as I've said I think he'd have alot of potential. That said, if Connor didn't make a return it wouldn't stop me from buying a new game and I'd like for the "final" AC game to be heavily, if not all, about Desmond.

* More stealth gameplay sequences

- If it's done properly. Overly sensitive NPC detection really made some parts of AC3 rediculously frustrating.

* Possibility for a friend to join the game in order to help me at any time during the solo mode

- No appeal to me at all. Co-op games should be co-op from the ground up, not just thrown into the mix because it's "the thing" now.

* More gun fighting

- I think the guns are good enough as they are at the moment - prefered AC2's to AC3's, but neither were powerful enough to make fights too easy. I think "more gun fighting" would simply mean getting more shots before a reload and that'd be too easy/boring

* Deeper storyline connection between solo adventure and multiplayer modes

- No, I don't want my SP experience to suffer because I don't touch any of the MP crap.

So what to expect in the next Assassin's Creed:
A new modern day hero (who will only be an improvement on Desmond if they don't go and do the same thing),
Emphasis on co-op (as if Resident Evil 6 wasn't a big enough warning about that) and multiplayer.

If these things come to pass, I guess I'm done with the AC series.

BATISTABUS
12-02-2012, 08:40 AM
Can you post a link to these questions?

Sedres
12-02-2012, 09:02 AM
The GMI survey is here (may not be an official Ubisoft survey, but they used GMI in the past for feedback either about or pertaining to Brotherhood):

http://qsurvey.gmisurveys.com/dc/index.html?p=PWuHKtX&id=00154830B6EBA86-8AF9-43A7-9826-FC3A0BBA9385

Details to the questions asked are here:

http://www.polygon.com/2012/11/29/3706074/assassins-creed-survey-future-features-co-op

TrueAssassin77
12-02-2012, 09:08 AM
it just said i don't meet there demographic criteria........... @ssholes

BATISTABUS
12-02-2012, 09:36 AM

-We need this.

-I think the colonial cities need more work than anything else. Start with taking guards off of the roofs.

-Don't waste time on this.

Playing as a templar

-Not in the next Connor game. In the future I might be interested.

Underwater gameplay

-It might be interesting but don't invest a whole lot of time into it.

Ability to share information in-game with friends e.g. solve in-game clues together

-I have a cell phone...if you mean co-op puzzles like in AC:B with Desmond and Lucy, yes, but only under certain circumstances which will be mentioned later.

-YES! Add in free-roam, island exploration, multiplayer battles, and WHALE HUNTING!

Ability to use mobile/tablet as a complementary display to perform some actions or access some info while playing on my console

-No, I don't care about any of these gimmicks.

-Yes, I would be very interested in this, but not for the next Connor game.

-Yes! Make them more interesting. Washington was great. Franklin and Putnam were awesome, but we barely got to see them. The rest weren't very interesting.

-I'm gonna have to say no on this one.

-I'm not sure what is meant by this? More Assassination Contracts side-missions? No, the ones in AC3 suck. I'd like them improved upon, and I'd like to assassinate more people in the main story.

-After Connor. Please...I really want another Connor game.

-Yes! Stealth got some much-needed improvements in AC3, and I'd like to see some more. I'd like to see a comprehensive sound-detection system, kind of like Splinter Cell (I'm not sure if the newer games have it).

Possibility for a friend to join the game in order to help me at any time during the solo mode

-I certainly want this, but I'm not sure if I want it in the next Connor game. I don't want it at all, however, if we have to take care of an NPC for the entire game when we don't have a friend playing with us. Follow RDR's lead; make a free-roam option with friends, and create missions exclusive to that mode.

More gun fighting

-I'm definitely not interested in this, but we do need a free-aiming system.

-No, keep them separate.

Tracking stats and performance in multiplayer, and the ability to share and compete with others on in-game leaderboards online and/or in a companion app

-Sure.

-No. The safer you are on defense, the more crap like offensive smoke-bomb becomes part of the metagame.

Ability to create my own multiplayer avatar (customize looks, abilities, skills)

-Definite yes to this one, but go big or don't do it at all. I really like the Personas you guys have created so far; if you're gonna just half-*** it, don't bother.

A deeper team-based multiplayer (guilds, squads that have common objectives, new tools for clan management...)

-Yeah! Multiplayer should be tailored to playing with friends.

Customization of the multiplayer experience (logos, avatars, objects, team names etc)

-Yes.

New multiplayer modes

-Yes, particularly naval battles.

-I pretty much already answered this question.

-Yes.

-That would be awesome, but again, don't half-*** it. If stuff like this does happen, after the next Connor game, I don't want to see another game for a couple of years.

-Yeah!

-No, it's not necessary nowadays. Just about everyone has online, and I'm pretty sure there would be too many technical limitations. Split screen is no good.

-I might like that.

-Yes, but separate from the single-player experience (as mentioned above).

Tyranny of King Washington

-Already bought the season pass.

Assassin's Creed 2013

-ONLY if it's a sequel to Connor's story, which I very much want.

Noble6
12-02-2012, 10:10 AM
New Connor game? I hope not. I'm kinda already sick of this era and place but if it has to be Connor make it game about French Revolution or something though I think a native american would stand out too much in that event . If they made another Connor game I'm not sure I would buy it . Stll my little sister would propably buy it anyway so I may not have to buy it. She loves AC3:D

*More gun fighting

They really have to make some kind of aiming mechanic for atleast long range fighting and hunting. It would make game more immersive and less scripted making it also more fun IMO.

Sedres
12-02-2012, 10:12 AM
Same here TrueAssassin, I can't imagine they'd deny feedback from someone who's played the series since the first game - I'm guessing they've closed the survey.

nedjo2305
12-02-2012, 10:18 AM

-Absolutely yes.

-Yes, adding more viewpoints wouldn't be bad :D

-Yes.

Playing as a templar

-Haytham was a twist but better not expanding it.

Underwater gameplay

-Could work out in modern times but a few hundred years ago.....better not

-No. I like spending hours searching for clues :D

-The naval part of AC III was absolutely awesome. Why not continue with it? :D

-Sure. Why not?

-In multiplayer, yes. But not in single played. That would ruin everything.

-Well, yes. As long as it doesn't twist historical facts.

-Yes, but it will be a very hard task to replace Desmond. I think it was a mistake to kill Desmond since he was the best part of the game but this is only my opinion and other probably don't share it.

-Well of course. After all, it's called Assasin's Creed :D

-Maybe a sequel with Connor would be a better idea for now. I was hoping for a Desmond-alone part but since Ubisoft killed him, that is impossible :/

-Yes.

-Not sure if good idea. That could work out if i was allowed to decide whether they can join or not.

More gun fighting

-Why use guns when there are hidden blades and tomahawk :D

-Nope, not all the people like playing multiplayer, some of them might not have a sufficient internet connection or not at all and that would ruin their game experience.

-Yes.

-Yes, that would make it 2 times more interesting :D

-As i mention it the answers above, that would be good idea.

-Moving away from Assassin's Creed ....

-Yup..

New multiplayer modes

-Too much water will not hurt :D

-maybe...

-yes.

-That could work out.

-Yes.

-better not..

-Yup.

-NO!

WOLFIETTE2008
12-02-2012, 11:02 AM
Great Topic

-Absolutely!

-Yes, Definitely!

Ability to continue the gameplay experience on tablet/mobile while away from home

-Okay

Playing as a Templar

-This would be interesting.

Underwater gameplay

-After seeing liberation this could work.

-Yes. This would be fun!

- Of course! One of the best new features which was added.

- Optional, please!

-Yes.

- Of course!

-I want more Desmond, please! I really enjoyed playing his short-lived sequences.

- Definitely!

- More Connor, please! However, I wouldn't mind either way.

- Yep can't go wrong!

-Oh please implement this!

More gun fighting

- Less Guns!!

- Um..Yeah!

- Absolutely!

- Yes

- Yes

- I guess it would be fun.

-Sure

New multiplayer modes

- Yes! I.E. Naval combat.

- Yes. I would absolutely love to play with my hubby and friends.

- Of course!

- Yes it would be a great new feature.

- Mmm hmm

- Yes! Please, oh please add this new feature.

-Interesting.

-Yes, yes, Yes!

Please add more side quest puzzles like in Brotherhood, etc.. I loved the truth puzzles and I was very disappointed with AC3 and those boring amateur underground puzzles. I want my puzzles back!!! LOL

playassassins1
12-02-2012, 12:21 PM
The GMI survey is here (may not be an official Ubisoft survey, but they used GMI in the past for feedback either about or pertaining to Brotherhood):

http://qsurvey.gmisurveys.com/dc/index.html?p=PWuHKtX&id=00154830B6EBA86-8AF9-43A7-9826-FC3A0BBA9385

Details to the questions asked are here:

http://www.polygon.com/2012/11/29/3706074/assassins-creed-survey-future-features-co-op

Did the survey. And this is what I got. I do not meet their ''Demographic criteria''
http://gyazo.com/147ed7e44b39f8be251a5cac458551e2.png

Eduard413
12-02-2012, 12:40 PM
- Play another game with Connor:
Yes YES YEEES!!! Connor is a great character, I love him, and I think he deserves atleast one game like Ezio had
- New Present day Hero:
NO NO NO! Keep Desmond, you have another chance to end him properly Ubisoft, just keep Desmond for the last time ( I Mean, they sayed AC3 will end his story, but AC2 ended Ezio story in ACR
which is still AC2) maybe he died, but he can be reconstructed in the animus like Clay was or I donīt know, just pleeaase Ubisoft, make Desmond a mindblowing epic ending
- Playing as a Templar: Hmmmm no but, maybe like ACB had the Retro memories with young Ezio and Cristina, this new AC with Connor would have retro memories with Haytham Kenway
- Underwater gameplay:
I donīt care
- Ability to share information in-game with friends:
I donīt care
- More Naval Battles:
YEEEEEES! Naval Battles are extremelly fun, I would like to see them upgraded I donīt know, maybe with few new cannons
- Ability to use Tablet/Mobile:
I really donīt care
- Ability to create custom Assassin:
If Connor is the main protagonist no, but in the Multiplayer yes, and also in Singleplayer when you recruit an assassin it would be funny to change his face...
- More famous historical characters:
Yes
- More assassinations missions:
Yeeeeees, similiar to those like AC2 had
- Playing as a new assassin in new time period:
NOOOO, AC4 will have new assassin and time period, what I want is Connor in French Revolution! I donīt know how he will get to France but Ezio left Italy to Constantinople so Ubisoft will have
no problem with this!
- More Stealth Gameplay sequences:
hmmmm, stealth like old Splinter Cell games would be great, but if not, thatīs ok
- Possibility to join a friend in singleplayer:
Maybe yes, or offline splitscreen
- More gun Fighting:
I prefer sword fights so no, but gun fights would not be extremelly bad
- Deeper connection between solo and multiplayer modes:
NO no no, because I donīt have XBOX Live Gold all the time so I canīt finish ACR Multiplayer and ACIII multiplayer to see all the secret files about abstergo and so on
- Tracking stats and performance in multiplayer:
I donīt care
- then everything about multiplayer I donīt care, I prefer AC singleplayer but, Naval Mission in MP would be awesome, also Splitscreen mode would be great,

and also, if this would be the last Desmond game, I would be happy if they will explain glyphs from AC2 and ACB, where to find eve, about Desmond son and so on

dadskababs
12-02-2012, 12:47 PM
I would like more tree models :D I love tree climbing. That is what sold Ac3 to me.

Turul.
12-02-2012, 05:39 PM
im really frustrated that i dont meet their demographic criteria. why not?

i'm a 19 year old male who plays games daily. ive played and own every ac game. ive played a variety of games over different platforms, ive played tablet and IOS games.

ive played shooters, action adventures, rpgs, stealth games, sandbox, on rails, mmorpggs, RTS, racing, sports,sims.

i fit in a large portion of the player demographic but my opinion isnt warranted?

so confusing

ProdiGurl
12-02-2012, 06:04 PM
I got the same response - it's probly closed or something. It doesn't seem to work for anyone's 'demographic'

Sedres
12-02-2012, 08:56 PM
Yeah everyone's got that responce so don't stress - They've probably just closed the survey now, but we can still answer it's questions here, hopefully someone from Ubisoft will make use of it.

I was worried I was the only one who'd be unhappy with Desmond's conclusion, but so far it seems otherwise would either like to see him return or aren't bothered who it is, as opposed to people not wanting him to come back.

Moondaggy
12-12-2012, 02:55 AM
As a loyal fan of the Assassin's Creed series since it's first title, I would like to address something not mentioned in the survey.

Why did the developers add MORE optional objectives???

It's irritating enough that there are primary objectives that limit your freedom as it is, but having to, say, tackle someone from above to sync the memory 100% is ridiculous. I understand the developers want the players to stay away from just hacking and slashing their way through the game and ignoring all the other ways of completing tasks that have been built in, but this has gotten out of hand. Why was AC2 such a good game? Because it still offered that degree of freedom that has slowly been eroded from the series. If a player wants to kill their way to the finish line, let them. If they want to be stealthy, let them. Whether they kill everyone with a musket or do it barehanded, let them. The motto of Assassin's Creed has always been "Nothing is true, everything is permitted." Everything except, of course, when it comes to actually playing the game I guess.

Lightpex
12-12-2012, 03:02 AM
Does anyone know where, how, or by what means I can either get a survey, or contact the Assassin's Creed dev team?
As a massive fan of the series, I'd love to share my insight for the next game, but I want to make sure that before I take the time to do so, that it will actually be read.

zMrFahrenheit
12-12-2012, 03:24 AM

-Sure, why not

-I do like the wild area, but I think they should work first on the main cities, for then work on the wild area

-Naah

Playing as a templar

-Sure, why not

Underwater gameplay

-Might be cool, but don't make that a priority

-Make that optional

-No need for more. The way it is.

-Make that optional and free

-Idk about my own assassin in the single player.

-YEEEEES! Please, please, please.

-Yes, I (sorry for that) didn't liked Desmon too much. But not much present gameplay though.

-YEP!

-YEES! A HOT FEMALE ASSASSIN! Different historical time period? Sure, but don't make it in the present

-Yes! The latest Assassins Creed were only to rush, kill, and run. More stealth please!

-Meh.

More gun fighting

-No thanks.

-Keep them separate

-Sure.

-Maybe, but don't make it too easy to defend yourself.

-Yes! There were only 2 avatars that I loved, that were the Courtesan and the Redcoat, and if I could create my own multiplayer, I could make more of them!

-Yeah!

-Yes.

New multiplayer modes

-Yes, simple assassination.

-I pretty much already answered this question.

-Yes.

-That would be awesome, but again, don't half-*** it. If stuff like this does happen, after the next Connor game, I don't want to see another game for a couple of years.

-Yeah!

-Split screen is no good.

-That seems awesome

- Separate from the campaign.

-Already bought the season pass.

Assassin's Creed 2013

-Only if it is well designed, a rushed work no thanks.

B_Crispino
12-12-2012, 03:25 AM
hahaha i dont meet their demographic criteria

SixKeys
12-12-2012, 03:43 AM

Not really. I think his story is pretty much done and I wouldn't want them to milk him like they did with Ezio.

Only if they're interesting and full of stuff to do. The Frontier was sadly quite empty.

No.

Playing as a templar

Yes, I think this would be interesting.

Underwater gameplay

If there's a good motivation for it storywise, sure.

No.

Again, if it makes sense for the story.

Hell no.

Yes, I think there is potential for this.

Not more, no. The amount of convenient encounters between Connor and various historical figures in AC3 was already pushing it.

Yes.

Definitely.

Yes.

Absolutely.

Nah, don't care for co-op.

More gun fighting

Hell no.

Could be fun, yes.

Don't care.

No, please no. It's fine as it is, don't fix what ain't broken.

Definitely! Would be cool if we could create a character entirely from scratch, with lots of facial, clothing, ethnic and color customizations. :)

Sure.

Yes.

New multiplayer modes

Just bringing some of the old ones back would be enough.

Maybe. Not a big fan of co-op, so don't really care.

Additional characters are always good. Not sure what is meant with "new skill sets". New as in different from the other characters somehow?

Yes.

Don't care.

Again, not a co-op fan, so no.

No.

No.

LoyalACFan
12-12-2012, 09:01 AM
im really frustrated that i dont meet their demographic criteria. why not?

i'm a 19 year old male who plays games daily. ive played and own every ac game. ive played a variety of games over different platforms, ive played tablet and IOS games.

ive played shooters, action adventures, rpgs, stealth games, sandbox, on rails, mmorpggs, RTS, racing, sports,sims.

i fit in a large portion of the player demographic but my opinion isnt warranted?

so confusing

You and I are pretty much the exact same person o_O

LoyalACFan
12-12-2012, 09:21 AM

-Yeah, I loved him. He needs another game.

-Yeah, but with an option to toggle seasons without sacrificing the ability to save.

-Not interested.

Playing as a templar

-Eh... I feel like we've already tread this ground with Haytham. It was a good twist in AC3, but I don't really want it to happen again.

Underwater gameplay

-Maybe for a mission or two... Not really as a headlining feature.

-Blegh, no.

-Yeah, I loved this. More please.

-Nope.

-No, Ubi does a great job creating protagonists in this series. Let's avoid RPG territory, though some more cosmetic outfit options would be nice.

-Of course ;)

-Only if he/she sheds more light on Desmond's storyline.

-Yes, assassinating high-profile targets is the highlight of the series.

-Only after more Connor.

-OH GOD YES. The series has needed better stealth ever since AC2, though the addition of the whistling feature was nice.

-Under no circumstances. Let's keep it a single-player affair.

More gun fighting

-Not really, maybe just a better aiming mechanic. Too many guns would ruin AC.

-No, I'd rather keep them separate

-Nah... too gimmicky

-I think it's pretty much fine how it is

-Not really interested.

-Yes please!

-Seems kind of superfluous to me.

New multiplayer modes

-Why not?

-Not really into the idea of co-op for this series

-Meh... Might be unbalanced

-Sure.

-Never really saw the purpose in watching someone else play a video game...

-No thanks.

-Possibly, sounds interesting

-Nah.

-Yep, I'm on board.

Assassin's Creed 2013

- Maybe, but only if it's a Connor sequel that's been planned since the conception of the character.

SkiesSeven
12-12-2012, 04:03 PM
I'd prefer a new character because with a character from scratch they can come up with fresh ideas and not feel constrained by the previous game.

SkiesSeven
12-12-2012, 04:08 PM
Connor was fine for this one game, but I don't see what's left in his Native American story.

A Persian, Indian, or Greek assassin could add a whole new dimension to AC.

TrueAssassin77
12-12-2012, 04:27 PM
Connor needs another game.

If you can give ezio 2 other games which were completely unneeded, you sure as hell can give connor at least one needed game

STEALTH SNAKEY
12-12-2012, 04:57 PM
since u posted a nice question list i will awser every single one of the questions ^^
--

-I really dont wanna see connor ever again hes so anoying
--

-i would like bigger city's instead of more wilderness the buttonpressing aint my favorite so i would say leave the buttenpressing be and let us fight a wolf like normal combat
----------------

-na its useless since the game aint the game if u play it on a phone..
---------------
Playing as a templar

-no thank you the templars are stupid i would like a longer storyline as assasin alone ^^
--------------
Underwater gameplay

-sounds like bioshock its not something assasins creed should do
---------------

-maybe the ability to acces this forum true the game would be helpfull but other then that keep it singleplayer!!
---

-no thank you
-------

-make it optional if you do
----

-yes this is where i have been waiting for, especially afther assasins creed 3 i really dont like connor
----

-yes! lol of course!
-----

-i would like a female to take desmonds place since desmond died anyway
----

-please do so! so many of the side quests are quite arbitrary, not enough killing in AC3
----

-sure why not ;) i would just like to get a different country, lets see we had altair in maysaf we had ezio in spain, we had connor in US so why not make one in north europe or russia
-----

- they should make it optional on how to kill your target, stealth or not it should all be optional but i like stealth :P
------

-only if i invite them,. and make sure they become a recruit of the assasins or something, it be stupid if we had 2 of the same persons..
----

More gun fighting

-NO thank you i liked AC games because of sword fighting and old abilities i dont like modern abliities so leave the guns out of the game^^
----

-multiplayer on AC3 kinda blows im sorry to say but there aint enough different characters to choose from, so everybody knows who they are looking for way to easy.
----

-i would like to track my singleplayer stats on a leaderboard but i dont really care bout AC multiplayer
------

-its not defending we need in multiplayer we need to be able to blend in more so the person searching u has to do better their best to find ya
---------

-i would love it,
-------------

-sure but then u should add freeroam multiplayer so u can freeroam kill guards with ur clan;)
------------

-sure
----------------

New multiplayer modes

-work as a team to kill a master templar togheter ;)
---------------

-optional please
------------------

-yep!
------------------

-i would like to create a map or weapon in the game but not like halo pleasse let us customize an entire map not only the inside stuff
-----

-yes! plz
--------------

-optional and plz make sure its split screen not like fable2 :P
---------------

-that would be cool, actually thatd be really cool
-----

-make it optional if you do, it would be fun to play co-op but you know sometimes ur friends are to lazy to help