PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Assassin Recruit, Spoiler Alert!!!

Sidizen
12-02-2012, 05:42 AM
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!
My favorite Assassin Recruit is Duncan Little, (I think that's what it is) he was the little boy at the start of the game that Haytham told to not say a word by putting his finger to his mouth after he got the key from that guy in the Opera House in London.

montagemik
12-02-2012, 06:12 AM
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!
My favorite Assassin Recruit is Duncan Little, (I think that's what it is) he was the little boy at the start of the game that Haytham told to not say a word by putting his finger to his mouth after he got the key from that guy in the Opera House in London.

I prefer the marksman & think we should be able to at least call on him in the Frontier .

Sidizen
12-02-2012, 06:14 AM
I prefer the marksman & think we should be able to at least call on him in the Frontier .

True, but I am talking about who has the coolest backstory, which is DEFINITELY Duncan Little.

TrueAssassin77
12-02-2012, 06:16 AM
dobby... because i like her boo-...er nevermind.
side note: can't wait for connor to tap that....

Assassin_M
12-02-2012, 06:21 AM
I doubt anyone here knows EVERY recruit`s name.. :P

Mine`s Stephan xD

montagemik
12-02-2012, 06:27 AM

Mine`s Stephan xD

nah , bit too french for my liking LOL

Clipper seems to share similar values to Connor .

Kaschra
12-02-2012, 08:39 PM
Dobby is my fave, but Stephan is awesome as well xD

xboxauditore
12-02-2012, 08:49 PM
I like Dobby, She's badass and she's Irish, Irish= Awesome.

kriegerdesgottes
12-02-2012, 09:26 PM
I like Dobby the Irish chick. She's awesome. I hope that something happens between her and Connor. He did promise her to give her "a crack at it"

Sidizen
12-02-2012, 09:30 PM
I like Dobby the Irish chick. She's awesome. I hope that something happens between her and Connor. He did promise her to give her "a crack at it"

Favorite boy Assassin= Duncan Little
Favorite and only girl Assassin= Dobby

TheHumanTowel
12-02-2012, 09:35 PM
Dobby Carter was the one I liked the most.

On a side note I hated Stephan, that irritating bloodthirsty ****head.

FirestarLuva
12-02-2012, 09:35 PM

Except the fact she is born in 1736! >.> 20 years older than Connor. XD
Anyway, I hope, if they are to introduce a love interest in the next game, I hope it's either Dobby or Aveline, or at least someone we already know or have heard of. I wouldn't want it to be some damsel in distress always waiting to be rescued. I really liked the Altair & Maria and Ezio & Chrisitina couples. I hope they don't screw up with Connor.
I'm personally hoping for Connor & Aveline, yeah I know she is 9 years older than him, but does that even matter? Even the devs have no problem with it. Gabe liked a fan art of Connor & Aveline so much he posted it on his site. So, I hope it happens, at least, make it a repressed memory like in ACB.
Back on topic, I like all of them, but Duncan and Deborah have to be my fav. ^^ I hope they return in the next game, not as recruits but as important characters.

Kaschra
12-02-2012, 09:36 PM
I hope that something happens between her and Connor. He did promise her to give her "a crack at it"

Haha, Connor will be her toy boy xD

Sidizen
12-02-2012, 09:39 PM
Except the fact she is born in 1736! >.> 20 years older than Connor. XD
Anyway, I hope, if they are to introduce a love interest in the next game, I hope it's either Dobby or Aveline, or at least someone we already know or have heard of. I wouldn't want it to be some damsel in distress always waiting to be rescued. I really liked the Altair & Maria and Ezio & Chrisitina couples. I hope they don't screw up with Connor.
I'm personally hoping for Connor & Aveline, yeah I know she is 9 years older than him, but does that even matter? Even the devs have no problem with it. Gabe liked a fan art of Connor & Aveline so much he posted it on his site. So, I hope it happens, at least, make it a repressed memory like in ACB.
Back on topic, I like all of them, but Duncan and Deborah have to be my fav. ^^ I hope they return in the next game, not as recruits but as important characters.

I agree, Connor and Aveline would be a good couple.

willstannard
12-02-2012, 10:28 PM

Mine`s Stephan xD
Leeets seee, Jacob zenger, dobby carter, stephan chapeau, Jamie Colley, Duncan little, Clipper Wilkinson
and my favourite has to be Stephan, because he's a legend <3 followed by Duncan because he has a great back story

Assassin_M
12-02-2012, 10:37 PM
Leeets seee, Jacob zenger, dobby carter, stephan chapeau, Jamie Colley, Duncan little, Clipper Wilkinson

Prove to me you did not peek at the Wiki:p

willstannard
12-02-2012, 11:15 PM
Prove to me you did not peek at the Wiki:p You could always check my recent Internet history? No? Then I win :P

Assassin_M
12-02-2012, 11:17 PM
You could always check my recent Internet history? No? Then I win :P
Argh You`re right. I`m convinced xD

kriegerdesgottes
12-03-2012, 12:26 AM
Haha, Connor will be her toy boy xD

haha that's what I was going to say. Dobby can be a cradle robber. I don't like Aveline as much. I'd rather he hook up with Dobby.

Sidizen
12-03-2012, 10:53 PM
and my favourite has to be Stephan, because he's a legend <3 followed by Duncan because he has a great back story

How is Stephan a legend?

the_heat11
12-03-2012, 10:57 PM
Dobby Carter was the one I liked the most.

On a side note I hated Stephan, that irritating bloodthirsty ****head.

lol I didn't have a problem with a bloodthirsty man...since I played Connor as bloodthirsty as well :P

tinrisky
12-04-2012, 12:51 AM
Clipper always glitches for me, he never air assassinates and pushes guards instead of killing them, I just push him in water whenever I can, very annoying. I like Duncan.