PDA

View Full Version : Help with a mission!

Zinalu
12-02-2012, 03:18 AM
Since AC2 frustrating enough is in the language your computer is I don't know the english name on this mission ( My computer is in swedish ), but you might recognize it.

You get a mission from one of those doves to kill 5 guards that walk around on the roofs, one of these guards are at the top of a tower, and here's my problem, I CAN'T GET UP THERE, I can climb up and be really close to the guard, but I can't pull him down cause I can't reach him, I have climbed around that stupid tower to find a way up, I know there must be a way up since it's in the game ( duh ), but HOW do you get up...

apresmode
12-02-2012, 03:30 AM
I wish I could help. Maybe someone that remembers AC2 a bit better can help. There's always a way up though.

ace3001
12-02-2012, 04:11 AM
You'll need to at least say what sequence this memory is in. It's been some time since some of us last played AC2.
EDIT: Never mind, Assassination contract?

Since AC2 frustrating enough is in the language your computer is I don't know the english name on this mission ( My computer is in swedish ), but you might recognize it.

And no. That's entirely wrong. If you want English, you need to select English when you install the game. It doesn't automatically select system language.

http://i.imgur.com/10C8v.png

Zinalu
12-02-2012, 04:27 PM
I did install it in english all the way, I've read about more people who have that problem.

MasterAssasin84
12-02-2012, 04:29 PM

You get a mission from one of those doves to kill 5 guards that walk around on the roofs, one of these guards are at the top of a tower, and here's my problem, I CAN'T GET UP THERE, I can climb up and be really close to the guard, but I can't pull him down cause I can't reach him, I have climbed around that stupid tower to find a way up, I know there must be a way up since it's in the game ( duh ), but HOW do you get up...

Are you reffering to the Assassination Contracts ? were exactly are you ? Florence , Venice , San Gimiamo or Forli ?

Sushiglutton
12-02-2012, 05:04 PM
I googled it and I think it's a mission called "Verticle Slice"? Check this on youtube for how to beat it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx9G7ttgkzM

Zinalu
12-02-2012, 09:33 PM
OMG yes that's it! and there I saw how to get up there thank you!

Sidizen
12-02-2012, 09:35 PM
OMG yes that's it! and there I saw how to get up there thank you!

Your welcome

Sidizen
12-02-2012, 09:36 PM
Even though I didn't do anything:rolleyes: