PDA

View Full Version : Sooooooooo, Pivots? (KINDA SPOILERS)

xboxauditore
12-01-2012, 11:55 PM
I looked up a video that told me the locations of pivots, I found one where it said it would be, But now it says "No Pivots to find" when I'm in Boston? I've only found the Man of Steel hack.

Can someone:

1. Explain why there seems to only be 1 Pivot in Boston.

2. Just explain how they really work? I'm gettin' headaches here.

OvanCK
12-02-2012, 12:41 AM
There's actually(if I'm not wrong) 9pivots, 3 of them are in boston 3 in NY and 3 in frontier.And if i'm not mistaken the pivots are in diferent location for everyone
You need to wait a time for all of them show up, start planting pivots around the map, it will help you with the location

montagemik
12-02-2012, 01:36 AM
You start with 2 already - You have to find the 3rd (same for everyone)
The other 9 are in completely different locations for everyone ...........THE 9 YOU collect are placed there by other Online players , who in turn are looking for their pivots .

SO when you place a pivot on the map to triangulate a search area - Somebody else will be looking for the pivots you placed.

Each new pivot found Unlocks a Hack/ cheat in the Animus options menu.

xboxauditore
12-02-2012, 01:41 AM
Ok, I got it now, Only need 3 more, Thanks for the help peoples!

rupok2
12-02-2012, 03:28 AM
Is there anything story related after finding them? I have 3 left to go and am wondering if i should bother?

xboxauditore
12-02-2012, 12:11 PM
No, Just the pretty cool Hax you get, But the game doesn't save when you have cheats activated, So Disable all of them before a Mission or Saving before you turn off the game.