PDA

View Full Version : Quick question please answer

xryanx28
12-01-2012, 11:51 PM
I just 100%ed the game and there is nothing to do so I started a 2nd playthrough and in the beginning when Haytham meets General Braddock he says " and to think I used to call him brother " does that mean they are brothers? or just really close friends?

Assassin_M
12-01-2012, 11:53 PM
I just 100%ed the game and there is nothing to do so I started a 2nd playthrough and in the beginning when Haytham meets General Braddock he says " and to think I used to call him brother " does that mean they are brothers? or just really close friends?
They WERE very close friends and part of the same Order....a brotherhood..

xryanx28
12-01-2012, 11:59 PM
thats what i was thinking but wasnt for sure thanks

apresmode
12-02-2012, 03:27 AM
You know I thought about this too. I figured on my first playthrough that Braddock used to be an Assassin but was no longer. I really don't know though. Was Braddock a former Templar, a former Assassin?

xryanx28
12-02-2012, 04:22 AM
You know I thought about this too. I figured on my first playthrough that Braddock used to be an Assassin but was no longer. I really don't know though. Was Braddock a former Templar, a former Assassin?

Thats a good point. He said he used to be his brother meaning when haytham was on the assassins side? and when he joined the templars thats when he stoped being his brother. i cant see bradock being a assassin doe