PDA

View Full Version : These servers are a joke.

EliteXloyal
12-01-2012, 06:53 PM
The amount of times my xbox freezes or I have to dashboard is far more greater than the amount of times I actually get into a game. We of the Assassin's Creed community complain days after days, and spend our money on your product. And you can't even invest in getting new servers? No matter what i'll follow Assassin's Creed, but it's sad to see the ubisoft can't make an effort.

SageM1A
12-01-2012, 06:57 PM
same prob on PS3...you just sit there looking at the characters facing each other forever, but your character is in the game.

Serrachio
12-01-2012, 06:57 PM
The amount of times my xbox freezes or I have to dashboard is far more greater than the amount of times I actually get into a game. We of the Assassin's Creed community complain days after days, and spend our money on your product. And you can't even invest in getting new servers? No matter what i'll follow Assassin's Creed, but it's sad to see the ubisoft can't make an effort.

For all you know, the problem could lie on Microsoft's side.

I do note however that when I play the AC MP, my Xbox does make a loud whirring noise, which doesn't happen when playing other games. Even for the ones that include multiplayer.

EliteXloyal
12-01-2012, 06:59 PM
It is 100% not microsoft's problem. Proof is the weekend when no xbox 360 player could get on MP because your xbox would freeze. They patched that instantly, but can't fix their servers as a whole.

Rubble The Dj1
12-01-2012, 08:14 PM
It is 100% not microsoft's problem. Proof is the weekend when no xbox 360 player could get on MP because your xbox would freeze. They patched that instantly, but can't fix their servers as a whole.

lol SERVERS what servers???? its all about peer 2 peer connection with the blockbuster games these daysd it seems. they didnt think we deserved servers as well as 70-100 golden nuggets worth of computer game ....

RexNovus
12-01-2012, 08:38 PM
same prob on PS3...you just sit there looking at the characters facing each other forever, but your character is in the game.

I thought this was a bug in the PC edition, lol. Thanks for showing me how crappy the servers really are, I get this problem on the PC quite often if (and that's a big if) I am somehow able to join a session. It sucks. Very much.

BigUrn
12-01-2012, 09:23 PM
P2P suck they need to either beef the servers or imply a regional lock

Evil 5teven
12-02-2012, 07:15 AM
I agree...

The disconnections i'm getting are just annoying. Also...losing abstergo points for getting dc'd is BS.

Fezzul
12-02-2012, 09:21 AM
Have you ever tried to kill a player but get stunned while you're pressing the kill button? Congrats, you just found out who is hosting the game.

The_Hypnotist
12-02-2012, 10:18 AM
Have you ever tried to kill a player but get stunned while you're pressing the kill button? Congrats, you just found out who is hosting the game.

WOW really?omg....