PDA

View Full Version : A few initial problems

BigDaz99
12-01-2012, 06:10 PM
Most controls related but these are problems I've found in my first few hours with the game

When riding in the first vehicle as passenger I had to exit the vehicle with the E key, despite remapping interact to Space and getting in with Space.
Other vehicles don't seem to have this problem though.
The tip that appears telling you to use the Use key to climb is wrong, it should say use Jump key instead.
You can't seem to remap the glider controls at all which is inconsistent. Please change this.

Also before you skin an animal, it would be useful if it would tell you the name of the animal is in the tip that pops up.
E.g.. Skin Pig not Skin Animal.

Finally the game is excellent from what I've played of it so far despite these niggles.
The best game I've played in quite a while.
Thanks a lot.

BigDaz99
12-01-2012, 08:48 PM
One another thing I bound camera to the C key, because it's logical. This stops you being able to swap seats in a vehicle unless you map it to something else. But there's nothing to tell you that there's a conflict.

yogiisaknight
12-01-2012, 08:55 PM
Just don't rebind any keys until they patch it else you will run into 10,000 issues.

MrDJ
12-01-2012, 10:11 PM
any idea how i get out of the car so i can have my first fight. it says press F on screen but ive tried every key and nothing. also i have a flashing yellow ! on screen. any idea what this is.

musicback
12-01-2012, 10:12 PM
any idea how i get out of the car so i can have my first fight. it says press F on screen but ive tried every key and nothing. also i have a flashing yellow ! on screen. any idea what this is.

If it says press F, press E

MrDJ
ive tried that. next :D

carl70
look at this video the jet ski bug http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuYAPUQdEvc

MrDJ
12-01-2012, 10:20 PM
now that has cheered me up. he sounds like hes having fun lol

point_blank19
12-01-2012, 10:20 PM
I have a beef with the controls. First, the vehicles handle a lot better than FC2 but I use the controller to drive and you can't use the mouse during this because it deactivates for some reason so between combat and driving I have to go to the controls menu and switch the controls back to KB+mouse and vice versa.

Again the music has no volume, just on and off. Adjustment would be nice.

TheArcadiez
12-01-2012, 11:16 PM
They should also add a quick sale for herbs and leather, becouse it's a pain in the *** to sell them all when you have the dubbel herb and leather perk.

And the most important thing is to add the free play like you have in the singleplayer game for coop, so me and my friend can enjoy the whole island. =)