PDA

View Full Version : A Couple of Questions

Zombie-Bludevil
12-01-2012, 05:33 PM
OK, I've been extremely interested in the AC3 Multiplayer lately (Only Free-for-All modes), but I was looking at my profile page, and saw some things that were new. Now these may be stupid questions but regardless, I need them answered. Firstly, what exactly does one get the "Carved Symbol" Relic for? Secondly, I often see a blue or white connect-the-dots styled triangle over people's names, as I briefly had it over mine, what does that mean? Thirdly, I see AC Legacy when I go to check my Profile Settings, I have all of the characters in Revelations (including most of the DLC ones) and didn't really play Brotherhood, but I have it. What does that do?

Thanks for any help and thanks for reading this wall of text in the first place!

EDIT: Oh, and yes, I am new to the forums, but if I did anything wrong, please let me know.

Zombie-Bludevil
12-01-2012, 05:45 PM
Annnd I put it in the wrong section, this is a PC question, but if any of the features mentioned correlate with the console versions, it would still help. Thanks anyway. :confused:

rileypoole1234
12-01-2012, 06:32 PM
I'd put this in the multiplayer section. I honestly don't know what you're talking about.