PDA

View Full Version : Boston liberation missions

HMS_Fabulous
12-01-2012, 02:49 PM
Hi all!
Well, before I put out what is wrong, I must write that Iíve searched all around the Internet sites for gamers and these forums and I didnít find any straight answer.

SoÖ Many people mentioned that there are some glitches with Boston liberation missions. I did them, each mission, searched for them in hidden areas, opened hidden Templar fort, etc. I did everything and get fully free (100%) regions with recruited assassin controlling them.

BUT! After all discussions I had with them, after all cut scenes I still see 4 marks above taverns in Boston. Not on black background, simple white marks for liberation missions. When I go there in taverns, I can see my assassins sitting by tables, but I canít speak with each of them. They just sit there and thatís all. When I go back to the street mark is back.
What should I do now? I had no problem with New York recruits, map is same with 100% assassin control with recruitís name and no marks left. Strange thing is that recruits in Bostonís taverns whom I can see lifeless sitting and drinking actually are recruits from New York Ė that sniper, chaplain and doctor. Should I do something in New York then?

But New York is done too, no missions left, nothing to search anymore and I have all assassination support features which means that I did all quests to get my recruits.
Thatís it.

Iím sorry if my writing is full of grammar mistakes (English is not my native language) and if I missed an explanation to this issue, but I would be grateful to see it with your help.

medavroog
12-01-2012, 03:51 PM
BUT! After all discussions I had with them, after all cut scenes I still see 4 marks above taverns in Boston. Not on black background, simple white marks for liberation missions. When I go there in taverns, I can see my assassins sitting by tables, but I can’t speak with each of them. They just sit there and that’s all. When I go back to the street mark is back.
What should I do now? I had no problem with New York recruits, map is same with 100% assassin control with recruit’s name and no marks left. Strange thing is that recruits in Boston’s taverns whom I can see lifeless sitting and drinking actually are recruits from New York – that sniper, chaplain and doctor. Should I do something in New York then?

But New York is done too, no missions left, nothing to search anymore and I have all assassination support features which means that I did all quests to get my recruits.
That’s it.

I would be grateful to see it with your help.

Those "marks" are there to tell you that, your recruits can spawn "randomly" at one of those "marks" - you can then "talk" to them and hear their stories...if you have heard all their stories, you will not able to interact with them.