PDA

View Full Version : In the end (Major Spoiler) did Connors tribe ...?

avk111
12-01-2012, 12:38 PM
Another further discussion came up,

in regards to Connors tribe , did they leave the village because of:

1- War

2- The New government kicked them out.

what do you guys think.

BE POSITIVE

Assassin_M
12-01-2012, 12:53 PM
They moved to avoid the Colonists that wanted to burn their Village (i.e Chased out), THEN the government took the land..

Elite_scam
12-01-2012, 04:11 PM
BE POSITIVE

Haha yeah, because war, slavery and racism are great...

Will_Lucky
12-01-2012, 05:41 PM
Connor fought for the wrong side in the end, the colonists forced them out and took the land. Ahh the joys of picking the right side Connor....

mashroot
12-02-2012, 12:09 PM
Connor fought for the wrong side in the end, the colonists forced them out and took the land. Ahh the joys of picking the right side Connor....

Speaking of which, I thought the Freemasons are supposed to be Templars.

Will_Lucky
12-02-2012, 05:43 PM
Speaking of which, I thought the Freemasons are supposed to be Templars.

No, seemed to be on neither. Doesn't really get explained all that well but Connor does use their underground tunnels to fast travel around.

avk111
12-02-2012, 09:14 PM
They moved to avoid the Colonists that wanted to burn their Village (i.e Chased out), THEN the government took the land..

yet connor didn't do anything about it sounds very hypocritical to me , unless your off lead about this point...

the start of the game was epic however in the end , wasn't satisfactory at all... I guess I'll be looking forward for the George Washington Tyranny DLC , hopefully this will give us a better more epic ending than the major fail ending we got with the canon story , just to please historical realism than players expectation.