PDA

View Full Version : Glitch of Liberation Mission for New York East District

christophar91
12-01-2012, 09:57 AM
So I've finished all the liberation mission on that district, at least that's how my logbook show to me.
But there are two glitches.

1.st the liberation is still 90% of the district but everytime I enter this district it shows only to meet your local contact. And the quest do not respawn any more.
2.nd The local contact is invisible in the Tavern..

So it gives me no way to recruit Jacob Zenger.
Anyone has this before?

medavroog
12-01-2012, 11:07 AM
So I've finished all the liberation mission on that district, at least that's how my logbook show to me.
But there are two glitches.

1.st the liberation is still 90% of the district but everytime I enter this district it shows only to meet your local contact. And the quest do not respawn any more.
2.nd The local contact is invisible in the Tavern..

So it gives me no way to recruit Jacob Zenger.
Anyone has this before?

Jacob Zenger and all other Assassin Recruits will NOT be in the taverns unless they are recruited already, and even shall they be recruited, the time of them appear in the taverns will be random. In order to find Jacob Zenger, the MAP will NOT mark him unless all his missions are done, you have to check your log entry for his mission, see which one you have missed. NOT All Liberation Missions will appear on MAP unless you find them within eye-sight.

christophar91
12-01-2012, 11:45 PM
Jacob Zenger and all other Assassin Recruits will NOT be in the taverns unless they are recruited already, and even shall they be recruited, the time of them appear in the taverns will be random. In order to find Jacob Zenger, the MAP will NOT mark him unless all his missions are done, you have to check your log entry for his mission, see which one you have missed. NOT All Liberation Missions will appear on MAP unless you find them within eye-sight.

I think the main issue here is that my log said i've finished 9 missions on that district but the liberation degree is still 90% and everytime I enter New York East, the mission " Martial Law, meet your local contact" pop up

medavroog
12-02-2012, 02:58 AM
I think the main issue here is that my log said i've finished 9 missions on that district but the liberation degree is still 90% and everytime I enter New York East, the mission " Martial Law, meet your local contact" pop up

In that case, you have to find and finish that mission.