PDA

View Full Version : Revelations Story Refresher

Wiekey
12-01-2012, 06:19 AM
I'm going to start AC III soon and want to get caught up on the story so far. I just finished replaying AC II and Brotherhood and was thinking about replaying Revelations as well. However, I don't think I want to take the time to play through all of this one again.

I have my completed-game save file, and was thinking about just hopping in the Animus and replaying certain story-critical missions. I'll definitely replay the beginning and end of the game in full, as well as all of the Altair missions, but could use some advice on everything in-between. What I'm really after is a refresher on the key Assassin's Creed mythology (roles of the Assassins and Templars, their history and key figures, First Civilization and Minerva, the story of Desmond and the gang, etc). I'm also interested in Ezio's story, in so much as it applies to the greater story arc.

Can someone please recommend what missions (memories) to replay to get the most out of this? I assume that most of the memories start with a cut-scene, so I'll make sure to watch each of those in order as I go. However, I know there are story "Revelations" during missions so I want to hit up each of the important ones. I'm not above watching YouTube videos in some cases, like certain cut-scenes that can only be accessed after tedious missions (e.g. the tower-defense sections) as well as the parts with Desmond platforming in the Animus and talking to Subject 16. Speaking of 16, can I even replay those parts after I finish the game? Thanks for the help.

P.S.: No AC III spoilers, please.

TLDR: Help get me caught-up on the AC Revelations story. Recommend story-critical missions to replay.

Anykeyer
12-01-2012, 07:51 AM
If you want Ezio's story,then its whole game excluding side missions (nothing of value here, apart maybe for a cutscene that plays after filling your Galata hideout library). Ezio's story is completelly irrelevant for AC3's story. Nothing happened to Desmond and his team. They just arrived to the location discovered in ACB DaVinci Dissapearance while he was in coma. The only "revelation" is in Lost Archive, about Lucy being a traitor all along.