PDA

View Full Version : Wing suit unable to deploy parachute

Solunae
12-01-2012, 03:08 AM
So I got to the mission where you use the wingsuit to get to the drop zone but I cannot deploy the parachute, the game displays the "CTRL parachute" hint but when pressing CTRL nothing happens, I just continue gliding with the wingsuit untill I either press E to stop the wingsuit or crash into the ground/water.

Any idea's on what might be going on? (I bound crouch to CTRL)

Mostly everything about the game works excellent, only one game crash after playing for over 15 hours and that was at the end of a co-op mission. And no other issues other then the wingsuit.

EDIT* : After doing a few jumps I found that my parachute key is C even though the game says the button to press is CTRL. So it switched keys after binding crouch to CTRL or it didn't rebind with crouch if it's suppose to be the crouch key.

arkaon93
12-01-2012, 05:05 PM
Oh god.. I was looking for this ****in bug every where.. I have the same problem, with the mapping keys, etc. So i will try it, i hope.

paingiver00
12-02-2012, 02:59 AM
hi,

I HAD the same problem.
The solution is to change ur map key "crouch" and in vehicle "change seat" to what every u want (it is better if both are the same key). For example CTRL.
I think for some reason the parachute control is link to the vehicle menu.

jking54
05-15-2013, 09:17 PM
Hi, I did not experience this issue until my 2nd go around currently and none of the aforementioned suggestions seem to work for me so I'm at a loss here for proceeding with the game, any advice or help is very much appreciated, thank you.

flybyme
05-15-2013, 09:39 PM
I have played the game twice and never had an issue. Always used the C key.
:)

EvilPixieGrrr
05-15-2013, 11:44 PM
Welcome to the forum!

Sorry you're having a problem deploying your parachute. If you're still having this issue, please contact Support (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/)about it.

Thanks, and I hope you're playing trouble-free soon!

AndyJackson2012
05-17-2013, 06:48 PM
I think they changed the assigned key with the new patch 1.05 Previously Control key did work the parachute then they changed it. Some hints are wrong like the gunslinger hint to use the left mouse button is wrong as it is the right mouse button that initiates the gunslinger takedown.

little errors in programing that we learn to deal with.

some have stated that once they change the keys it doesn't work well for them with their new assigned keys.

I have always use the default so i wouldn't know.

Dbuenas
03-03-2019, 06:34 PM
this was very very helpful