PDA

View Full Version : what to expect

drunk_mage
12-01-2012, 12:09 AM
so I bought assasin creed brotherhood.The multi player looks like it can be fun but for me as always offline gaming is normally a little boring so I am playing story mode and there is this part at the begginning where is the present I have to go through tunnels and pull levers and at some piont I have to look for power boxes so we can connect the adumus and it feels like prince of persia where there is 1 way to play and 1 way only it has nothing to do with assasin creed.You should spent all your time as an assasin why should I look for power boxes?

If something aint fun then dont ask me to do it what is the piont?SO i hooked on the adumus and I want to know will I have to do other parts like this?

Assassin_M
12-01-2012, 12:11 AM
You pick flowers in the next game...

And it`s Animus...What the hell is an adumus ??

drunk_mage
12-01-2012, 11:03 AM
you are not serious.Pick flowers?No way man why would anybody want to pick stupid flowers how is that fun?Ubisost is a 1 hit wonder company there one 1 being assasin creed orginal.

Assassin_M
12-01-2012, 11:06 AM
you are not serious.Pick flowers?No way man why would anybody want to pick stupid flowers how is that fun?Ubisost is a 1 hit wonder company there one 1 being assasin creed orginal.
Y-yeah...

Assassins Creed III also has a farm simulation...It`s ****ed up, dude..

TinyTemplar
12-01-2012, 11:08 AM
why would anybody want to pick stupid flowers how is that fun?

I consider it fun )

Y-yeah...

Assassins Creed III also has a farm simulation...It`s ****ed up, dude..
"Farm simulation", lol. I really did not expect, playing Prince of Persia, that someday he would develop to this )))

Assassin_M
12-01-2012, 11:15 AM
I consider it fun )

"Farm simulation", lol. I really did not expect, playing Prince of Persia, that someday he would develop to this )))
I know right ?? Games suck now..

Throw it away, OP

Buy the manly and super fun Black Ops 2....Better than this crap

TinyTemplar
12-01-2012, 11:25 AM
Btw, present life is awful (lol)), you have to be patient and reach the main part, which actually is the past.

Assassin_M
12-01-2012, 11:26 AM
Btw, present life sucks, you have to be patient and reach the main part, which actually is the past.
No No that sucks too...

It only has knives...that`s so boring..

TinyTemplar
12-01-2012, 11:32 AM
Stop depriving us of new recruits, bloody assassin!

Assassin_M
12-01-2012, 11:34 AM
Stop depriving us of new recruits, bloody assassin!
AC SUCKS

CoD BO 2 RULES !!

Go play with your silly blades(Oh god that sounds...wrong)

TinyTemplar
12-01-2012, 11:36 AM
all of you are just hooded perverts, we'll clear this world from all filth!

ProdiGurl
12-01-2012, 12:16 PM
I have to wonder if people like the OP possibly read books or watch movies at all... why bother reading the buildup of a story - or wasting the first 45 minutes of a movie when you can just go to the end & find out the climax & you're all done.
If that's your basic attitude, AC is the wrong title for you and I pray Devs never cater to this type of complainer or they'll ruin the brand.

drunk_mage
12-01-2012, 02:48 PM
OK so I am at this forgotten ruins part early in the game and quess what it is prince of persia puzzle bs all over again.wow aint this fun ubisoft had a winning formuala and they screwed it up so bad I am so angry it feels like I am playing prince of persia and not assasin creed.

Pull a level here and then jump there are all those boring prince of persia crap!!II enjoy multi player but I want to know are there many stupid prince of persia chapters?Because if there are I stop single player right now.I will not play prince of persia stupid puzzle crap

the_heat11
12-01-2012, 04:50 PM
OK so I am at this forgotten ruins part early in the game and quess what it is prince of persia puzzle bs all over again.wow aint this fun ubisoft had a winning formuala and they screwed it up so bad I am so angry it feels like I am playing prince of persia and not assasin creed.

Pull a level here and then jump there are all those boring prince of persia crap!!II enjoy multi player but I want to know are there many stupid prince of persia chapters?Because if there are I stop single player right now.I will not play prince of persia stupid puzzle crap

Wow this game really isnt for you. just stop playing then and leave us alone

pirate1802
12-01-2012, 07:25 PM
All I can say is..

trolololol @ this thread.