PDA

View Full Version : error 0.7.0

JIeTaTb
11-30-2012, 11:22 PM
Hi, I tried to connect to Ubi.com for playing online, but it doesn´t work, because "Error 0.7.0" appear.

Please, help me !!!

Kuby.Tuby
12-03-2012, 11:54 AM
HI JleTaTb,

I guess you are playing Might & Magic V? Well, this is the forum for Might & agic Heroes Online, a game which was not released yet.
But this help article (http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/11147/p/88%2C1439) schould help you :)

Best regards
BB_Kuby

Guszti69
12-10-2012, 11:18 AM
Is there any plans when to start the Heroes Online?
Thank's!

Kuby.Tuby
12-10-2012, 04:04 PM
Hi,
at the moment I can't give you a date when the game will be released. I know a lot of users can't wait any longer for the start of MMHO and I can totally understand this but I have no news yet.
We will post in here in the forum first when the dates are set up and we're 100% sure of the date.

Sorry that I have nothing else for you right now.
Best regards
BB_kuby

dragonloup
12-23-2012, 03:49 PM
beeing a mmo online , what will be the requirement to play ? Can you start a game on your pc at home and keep on on your tablet on the go as you have the same browser? does it need to have agraphic card or will it be cloud base with all the processing done from your side? Any details would be appreciated .

Kuby.Tuby
01-02-2013, 02:31 PM
Hi dragonloup,

All you need is a normal PC with (minimum) a Pentium IV/AMD Athlon 64, 1GB ram and a graphic card which supports DirectX9 and has 128mb ram. Furthermore you need Flash Player 11 and a browser ;)
As most tablet PCs don't support the Flash Player 11 it won't run on a tablet pc.
You can play with your account from every pc all over the world as long as the pc has a browser, internet and the flash player installed (and the PC must meet the minimum requirements).

Best regards
BB_kuby

JinMnM
01-05-2013, 08:15 PM
Hi dragonloup,

All you need is a normal PC with (minimum) a Pentium IV/AMD Athlon 64, 1GB ram and a graphic card which supports DirectX9 and has 128mb ram. Furthermore you need Flash Player 11 and a browser ;)
As most tablet PCs don't support the Flash Player 11 it won't run on a tablet pc.
You can play with your account from every pc all over the world as long as the pc has a browser, internet and the flash player installed (and the PC must meet the minimum requirements).

Best regards
BB_kuby

Does that mean you will not develop an iOS version of the game? In my opinion it is really, really bad move. iOS grows really fast, people would play the game on iPads for sure.

Heroes 3 or MMHO on iPad = big money for Ubi and many happy heroes fans.

Just my two cents.

Kuby.Tuby
01-07-2013, 10:38 AM
Does that mean you will not develop an iOS version of the game? In my opinion it is really, really bad move. iOS grows really fast, people would play the game on iPads for sure.
Heroes 3 or MMHO on iPad = big money for Ubi and many happy heroes fans.
Just my two cents.

Haven't said that. But the browser version won't run on a device which is not supporting the flash player 11. If we develop also a version for android and iOs is still in consideration (for Might & Magic Heroes Online). For other titels of the Might & Magic brand (like Heroes III) you have to ask in the right forum (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/34-Might-and-Magic)

Best regards
BB_Kuby

JinMnM
01-17-2013, 02:26 PM
Haven't said that. But the browser version won't run on a device which is not supporting the flash player 11. If we develop also a version for android and iOs is still in consideration (for Might & Magic Heroes Online). For other titels of the Might & Magic brand (like Heroes III) you have to ask in the right forum (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/34-Might-and-Magic)

Best regards
BB_Kuby

Thank you for clarification, me and my friends are waiting for the release of iPad MMHO version. :)
Kind regards,
JinMnM