PDA

View Full Version : How can I tell if I my version is really the Deluxe Edition or not?

BLaZiNgSPEED
11-30-2012, 10:51 PM
I got my activation key from gamerkeys today digitally and successfully activated it on UPlay.
However, I am a little confused on whether the key that I activated was really Deluxe Edition or not. When I activated the game on UPlay Game library it is only showing Far Cry® 3. But I was thinking that it should say Far Cry® 3 Deluxe Edition or am I mistaken?:confused:

The other thing is that on the Rewards tab there's no sign of The Monkey Business Pack. There's rewards showing to redeem exclusive single player mission assignment "Testing Unit". But I would've thought that in that same very list I would see The Monkey Business Pack for example?

However, I did receive the Survival Guide PDF file but as a separate link. But that's not enough for me to tell if the actual key that I activated is really the Deluxe Edition. Since it only says Far Cry 3 on the UPlay game library. And I am not really seeing any other evidence. I can see an M-700 but I am not sure if that's the same Predator Rifle that's from the Deluxe Edition.

Is this normal?:nonchalance: Can someone clarify if it should say on UPlay just Far Cry 3 or should it also mention that it is a Deluxe Edition?

Maldynne
12-25-2012, 08:36 PM
Yeah, same question here o/

MrDJ
12-25-2012, 08:51 PM
at the menu screen go to options and then exclusive ontent and add the same key again. this will add the deluxe content.

totally agree with you that its not really laid out well and we all had to rely on this forum to find the answers.

Kasel.
12-26-2012, 12:33 AM
I was wondering this too, when I first installed the game I did write down my serial key at the exclusive section but it says it's already been used.
Then I saw that I have all the deluxe content so... :)

Glad I got the deluxe edition, I'm satisfied with the game and the bonuses :)

(happy costumer is happy)