PDA

View Full Version : I'm too late but that's my thoughs about the great AC3!

matheus_737
11-30-2012, 09:47 PM
First thank you so much UBISOFT for do it a masterpiece like this because many aspects are incredible on the game like the grafics, the beautiful forest, the heavy and sad history of Ratonhnhaké:ton, great and different characters like Haytham and Achilles. Here from Brasil I'd like to say gongractulations AC team.
Now the game: 1- Ratonhnhaké:ton is the most real action-adventure character in video games. Why? Because in the game its rare when he smile what's totally normal because lost a mother and with a father like that no one would one day smile again. He's very serious and explosive do everything thinking about his people doens't matter who but infortunately he believe in fairy tales like: recociliation with the Templars(kkkkkkkkk) and freedom, equality to everyone. I felt bad about his tentatives ruins. Almost exceeded Ezio as my favorite character.
2- Assassins and Templars war in the game its very nice and rescued the doubt in our heads about: Are the Templars so bad? The targets always put a refletion in Connor and players head's, the Assassins fought for peace and liberty but its possible the two? AC1 had such tematic but AC2 vanished it.
3- The present days in all games have a nice background but I have to say they destroy Daniel Cross known as the man qhot cause the Great Purge but he's a ******* and stupid character in AC3 not a threat to Desmond like I was thinking, that is not the Daniel from HQ. And the Desmond's missions, well the third mission is very poorly done. Finally Desmond in this game I realized I not like him, to me is a bad character with a hollow personallity and with all he's ability is so naive and stupid well for me the door to enter the animus nothing more.
4- The ending is good because the possibities to a AC4, new character and a big enemy. But Connor ending is fantastic everything in the Revolution is. But please Ubisoft don't scrull the major narrative: THE ****ING TEMPLAR AND ASSASSIN WAR. An don't make a game next year and make a long development and I WANT MORE CONNOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FirestarLuva
11-30-2012, 10:12 PM
Glad you liked it!
And many are hoping for a new game with Connor. Even the devs said if Connor is well received, he'll get a new game next year! And I agree about Connor, his story is very emotional. :'(

Assassin_M
11-30-2012, 10:19 PM
Agreed with every point you made...

Yes, More Connor....but not too much:p

FirestarLuva
11-30-2012, 11:16 PM
One more game is enough. I don't want him ruined like they did with Ezio. They shouldn't have dragged him for two whole games.

Assassin_M
11-30-2012, 11:21 PM
One more game is enough. I don't want him ruined like they did with Ezio. They shouldn't have dragged him for two whole games.
Indeed..ACB should`v "REMAINED" Yes REMAINED a part of AC II, because that was actually the plan, but what can you say to business ?? That`s right....****

matheus_737
11-30-2012, 11:47 PM

I think ACB and ACR just turn more legendary and badass