PDA

View Full Version : Elks only exist in China???!!

medavroog
11-30-2012, 05:31 PM
I just came across a very odd website created by a certain group of Chinese which claims: "The elk is the world's rare animal only found in China". Check out the website: http://scenery.cultural-china.com/en/22Scenery1955.html

I guess they never considered elks are everywhere in the world - such as in the Americas (as we can hunt them in the Assassin's Creed III).

A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n
11-30-2012, 06:32 PM
Random thread... But please, don't tell me that you only know that elks are in the Americas because AC3 tells you this....

medavroog
11-30-2012, 09:57 PM
Random thread... But please, don't tell me that you only know that elks are in the Americas because AC3 tells you this....

I am just sharing an odd website's claim, and hence, my thread cannot be a random one. I have known elks exist outside China (such as in the Americas) long before the Assassin Creed (the first game) came out.

JoR0
11-30-2012, 11:47 PM
I am just sharing an odd website's claim, and hence, my thread cannot be a random one. I have known elks exist outside China (such as in the Americas) long before the Assassin Creed (the first game) came out.

your wrong, the internet is right

Johny-Al-Knox
12-01-2012, 12:29 AM
your wrong, the internet is right

The internet is wrong, including you. Norway has elk's. I've hunted em my self :)

Probably a diffrent type.. in china and they call it elk.. ?

JoR0
12-01-2012, 04:45 AM
The internet is wrong, including you. Norway has elk's. I've hunted em my self :)

Probably a diffrent type.. in china and they call it elk.. ?

lol I live in America, I can tell you first hand we have native elk, the post just seems kinda troll-E so I answered back accordingly

medavroog
12-01-2012, 11:01 AM
the post just seems kinda troll-E so I answered back accordingly

You answered back accordingly "to what"? I am just sharing an odd website that made a strange claim, not as a spark for anything outside the realm of sharing. Since the Assassin's Creed III does introduce elks as well as the reference to the Chinese Assassins (already introduced before the Assassin's Creed III), I thought this website's odd information can be introduced in this Forum as something to look-at.