PDA

View Full Version : Observation

behrskins
11-30-2012, 04:12 PM
I exclusively play Wanted and I've noticed lately that a lot of players with prestige rank (I just hit 50 a few days ago) have been bailing out of matches with lower level players at about 4-5 minutes if they are not close to the lead or leading. Are they doing this to try and preserve their ranking? If so, that's pretty gutless.

DJ-B-Man-Jr
11-30-2012, 04:30 PM
You lose ranking/abstergo score if you quit or lose a game you were in since the very beginning. If you lose after joining later in the match it doesn't affect your score. I don't know about leaving after joining late though.

Slowplaid
11-30-2012, 07:14 PM
You lose ranking/abstergo score if you quit or lose a game you were in since the very beginning. If you lose after joining later in the match it doesn't affect your score. I don't know about leaving after joining late though.

do you know if you lose ranking/abstergo score if you quit as soon as it starts... the case being I wanedt to play deathmatch but the lobby voted assassinate and it's too late to back out/quit

lBamitsMichael
11-30-2012, 07:15 PM
do you know if you lose ranking/abstergo score if you quit as soon as it starts... the case being I wanedt to play deathmatch but the lobby voted assassinate and it's too late to back out/quit

I think if you leave before 1 minute has passed nothing happens :3

SeeknDestroy1318
11-30-2012, 07:17 PM
I think if you leave before 1 minute has passed nothing happens :3

Not true, that's how it's suppose to work but in fact if you leave at any time during a match it will cost you points, i know this because i have lost points for leaving as early as 10s into a game.

This seems to happen mostly in MH where the clock is at 5:00 mins and i think the game just doesn't factor in that it's there is no 9 min mark in that mode but 2 5 min marks.

GrimMerros
11-30-2012, 07:51 PM
I've noticed this too. I wonder if it isn't that they are trying to preserve their score, but find a more challenging lobby? I know I get games where the whole lobby is under lvl 20 and I don't want to play because I'm going to get little to no abstergo points. But I agree, if it is because they aren't winning at the half, that's pretty pathetic.